Will i go and Settle in Abroad

koundinya

Im trying to go abroad and settle over there, will my planetary position supports that or shall i drop that plan, if it supports which one will be a fruitful destination for me Canada or Australia, please suggest. Koundinya-chart.jpg

Koundinya-chart-North.jpg

View attachment VedicReport5-24-20158-30-26AM.pdf

koundinya

Im sorry if u can comment on what i have asked i would feel better than something which is not relevant to the topic, it results in confusions.

Thanks in Advance

koundinya

Dear Sethramoon,

My humble request to you to kindly see the posts before you comment, it is quite disappointing to receive such useless irrelavant comments from you, better you should stop this at this point and try to post something which is relavant.

RishiRahul

I cannot give the tentative forecasts, who do not know the basics of astrology. Rather your mind and your astrologers fail to understand the proper construction of the horoscope of birth. When I gave you a link to your topic, you answered me, but this topic and no one came in and did not read it. If you lead a demon image and thought (astral0 perception towards the material world, how can I call this individual? You just too early to know the truth. Your destiny is to make fraud like you astrologers.

_________________ Jesus replied, "Anyone who does not want to believe the truth for the sake of our salvation, faith in a lie for the sake of a curse. I also tell you, people always hated the true prophets and loved the false, because everyone loves his own kind. "

Carefully read the sayings of the prophets, they just write it for you.

Do you want to believe the Truth?

RishiRahul
orange moon

RishiRahul

And all because of the primacy of the mind does not want to accept the truth. Its function (mind), and cultivate and lie. But people have long understood who you are, so do not put astrology predictions in science? You lie, and for that you need to lynch. A better cut your balls, because you are a matriarchy not have knowledge of the grain. You dummy, that need to store, and not have to repeat other people's knowledge, as in learning. Dear, as your vanity, you will not ban me for the truth on his forum, which is just lying to people?

Your signature 2 posts before, mentioned about true prophets.
Do you believe you are a true prophet. If so, Why?

You have harsh words for me ad even others seeking help.
While we give future predictions which happen,; thus are trying to help.

What are you trying to do?

It will be nice if you give reply to the specific queries, for my and others' understanding.

RishiRahul