Will I get this job?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I casted this chart before the interview, and first looked at in Placidus. It looks nicer in Placidus with the employer, the Moon, in the first house... :biggrin:

I'm Venus and the employer is the Moon. We're both in the same element and the Moon is applying to a trine with me, but I'm not sure about how the Moon is barely out of Via Combusta and applying to a conjunction with the South Node.

The job is related to the 9th house. I see that the cusp of the 9th house is in the decan of Venus.

The Moon is applying to an opposition with my ~competitor, Mars. The Moon will make an aspect with Mars first, so does this mean that Mars gets the job?

Thank you in advance! :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.20781.193100.png
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.20781.193100.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 68

IleneK

Premium Member
I casted this chart before the interview, and first looked at in Placidus. It looks nicer in Placidus with the employer, the Moon, in the first house... :biggrin:

I'm Venus and the employer is the Moon. We're both in the same element and the Moon is applying to a trine with me, but I'm not sure about how the Moon is barely out of Via Combusta and applying to a conjunction with the South Node.

The job is related to the 9th house. I see that the cusp of the 9th house is in the decan of Venus.

The Moon is applying to an opposition with my ~competitor, Mars. The Moon will make an aspect with Mars first, so does this mean that Mars gets the job?

Thank you in advance! :smile:
This may be a favorable chart for your getting the position with following matters to factor in:
First, as you say, Moon does applies to oppose Mars. [edited to correct for the correcting comment below about Mars 08.30.22.]
And since Venus and Saturn are so very close by degree, you must verify that Moon actually trines Venus before it squares Saturn. If it gets to Saturn first, then this looks like a no to me.
And last, it is worth noting that Moon is in very poor shape, in fall and in via combusta and about to meet the SN. So in any case, it suggests to me that the job may not be very good.

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
This may be a favorable chart for your getting the position with following matters to factor in:
First, Moon does not apply to oppose Mars; it is five signs away and so will not oppose Mars until it moves into Sag.
And since Venus and Saturn are so very close by degree, you must verify that Moon actually trines Venus before it squares Saturn. If it gets to Saturn first, then this looks like a no to me.
And last, it is worth noting that Moon is in very poor shape, in fall and in via combusta and about to meet the SN. So in any case, it suggests to me that the job may not be very good.
Thank you for your interpretation!

Wouldn’t the Moon oppose Mars in 5 degrees in Scorpio though - since Mars is in Taurus?

I’ll use my astrology program to see if the Moon reaches Venus first. :joyful:

I wonder if the Moon being in poor shape in the second house is showing how the pay is not the ~best. The experience I’ll get from the job is optimal, but the salary could be better adjusted for inflation in my opinion.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your interpretation!

Wouldn’t the Moon oppose Mars in 5 degrees in Scorpio though - since Mars is in Taurus?

I’ll use my astrology program to see if the Moon reaches Venus first. :joyful:

I wonder if the Moon being in poor shape in the second house is showing how the pay is not the ~best. The experience I’ll get from the job is optimal, but the salary could be better adjusted for inflation in my opinion.
Yes Mars is in Scorp. My brain said it was Scorp, but my eye said it wasn't...sorry for the error. So what you say about your competitor may be so.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I see your ruler opposing the questioning moon. I say no.
My ruler is Venus, so it’s not opposing the Moon.

I haven’t heard anything back yet, so I’m wondering if they’re taking their time, or have found someone else. I’m going to email them tomorrow to see how it’s going. :joyful:

Last edited:

LostNOzarks

I see what I did there. oops. The opposition to Taurus is what I chomped onto. The sun in 10th (boss/decision maker) must have partied hard with Jupiter and is now rethinking his/her drink. Whenever Jupiter goes direct, you will have your answer. (note the moon opposes north node growth and 'where you will find yourself') so you might have buyers remorse if they do offer and you take it.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I see what I did there. oops. The opposition to Taurus is what I chomped onto. The sun in 10th (boss/decision maker) must have partied hard with Jupiter and is now rethinking his/her drink. Whenever Jupiter goes direct, you will have your answer. (note the moon opposes north node growth and 'where you will find yourself') so you might have buyers remorse if they do offer and you take it.
Where do you see the Sun and Jupiter partying hard? :smile:

They mentioned they’d get back to me in 1-2 weeks. It’s been a little over 2 weeks now. I’ll likely feel wary if they only get back to me when Jupiter goes direct at the end of November. :biggrin:

LostNOzarks

Where do you see the Sun and Jupiter partying hard? :smile:

They mentioned they’d get back to me in 1-2 weeks. It’s been a little over 2 weeks now. I’ll likely feel wary if they only get back to me when Jupiter goes direct at the end of November. :biggrin:
what degree was jupiter when you applied and got excited about the job?