Will I get the program or not?

roant14

I just recently got an interview for a uni application and want to know whether I make the cut or not.
Here I attach the time right after the interview. What do you guys think?

Edit: I just quite confused what chart the most accurate, so I include the time of interview as the 2nd chart. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d.56730.172731.png
    astro_2gw_d.56730.172731.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 30
  • astro_2gw_d.55721.172731.png
    astro_2gw_d.55721.172731.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I just recently got an interview for a uni application and want to know whether I make the cut or not.
Here I attach the time right after the interview. What do you guys think?
Considering your 10th house, which is related to business and work, at least in my interpretation there is a strong indication of admission. That is, I would bet that yes, you will succeed.

I wish you luck and blessings!

IleneK

Premium Member
You are signified by Saturn. Higher education/uni and admission to uni are the domain of the 9th ruled by Merc. If these two significators were coming together to aspect, that would suggest your being accepted to go forward. They do not come together, though. Rather they both separate from each other, with Saturn moving retrograde back through the zodiac. The reception between Merc and Saturn are not encouraging; they are mutually averse, each in the sign of the other's depression/fall.

Saturn retrograding makes me wonder you might not need to go back and re-do something, course work, application? Not sure.
Moon as unfolding to the matter is in its detriment in Cap, so not at ease. And its next aspect is an opposition. I don't see this chart as encouraging.

I hope I am wrong. Please let us know how it goes.

roant14

You are signified by Saturn. Higher education/uni and admission to uni are the domain of the 9th ruled by Merc. If these two significators were coming together to aspect, that would suggest your being accepted to go forward. They do not come together, though. Rather they both separate from each other, with Saturn moving retrograde back through the zodiac. The reception between Merc and Saturn are not encouraging; they are mutually averse, each in the sign of the other's depression/fall.

Saturn retrograding makes me wonder you might not need to go back and re-do something, course work, application? Not sure.
Moon as unfolding to the matter is in its detriment in Cap, so not at ease. And its next aspect is an opposition. I don't see this chart as encouraging.

I hope I am wrong. Please let us know how it goes.
I just post the 2nd chart for the time of the interview since I am not really sure about the most accurate one (I recast the chart multiple times before, but it's up to you)

Anyway for the reply, do you think I should apply to another program or take a retest?

IleneK

Premium Member
I just post the 2nd chart for the time of the interview since I am not really sure about the most accurate one (I recast the chart multiple times before, but it's up to you)

Anyway for the reply, do you think I should apply to another program or take a retest?
I can't really say what you should do. But since Saturn retrograde is about going back or redoing something, perhaps retesting might be beneficial?
Maybe you might speak with the uni for guidance about what is best to do in the event that you don't make the cut?