Will I get the money in month of June?

ChevyD

Hello,

I have difficulty understanding if attached chart is a yes or a no.

Specific question "will I receive the money sometime in June"
I used Venus, Mars as signifiers. But then there is Moon and Jupiter influence.

I cannot see if this is yes or no. It looks mixed which would point to no for me.
Could someone help me understand?

Thank you

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

dr. farr

Dragons tail in 2nd whole sign house of money-a no answer to the question; querant = 1st hour = libra = venus; quesited = 2nd house = Scorpio = mars; Venus flows away from mars =a no answer to the question.
However, if this money is from an inheritance or a court settlement, the answer might be a bit more positive especially if an inheritance.

StarDust1

Technically the Moon in Gemini is VOC, (activity in the chart is over) but when we consider her in mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus (sudden activity) and in his degree (16 deg.) in Taurus will receive the conj. with Mercury (post), Mercury is in mutual reception with the Moon who lessons the effect of Mercury's Algol position. These position and aspects are in accord to lesson time equivalents. Moon in Taurus is exalted position will make connections with Mercury retro and Lucky Strike North Node in the 8th house.

South Node takes on the interpretation of worry, as parts of the Moon (she is in the 9th house in 'post Gemini radix ruler of the natural 3rd house-delivery of mail), in mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus, (could represent sudden activity of receipt of the funds). Uranus is in his Fall in Taurus (in some interpretations is considered in exaltion or Fall, in Scorpio/Taurus); is softened a bit in expression in Venus sign and if we consider Uranus in Gemini is exalted rather than in Scorpio, is in a mutual reception position with Moon, she now in exaltion in Taurus, $$. Uranus exalted in Gemini, expect the post to arrive on time rather than later. Moon rules the time and in Gemini is additional testimony the post will arrive on time. It is the mixed receptions that will qualify a yes answer.

Moon has recently passed the Trine with Saturn (hopes Aquarius) by 1 deg. + 33 minutes, the mail is in the post in the process of traveling to your destination. Moon with POF is in orb of Trine, will make the Trine in Cancer where she is dignified of her natural rulership of time, 4th house, yes.

Ascendant Trines Saturn in Aquarius (wishes), yes, Moon will realize the Trine with the Cardinal Ascendant strengthening additionally the dignified Venus in Taurus, the sign of possessions and $$.
Other considerations: Jupiter (natural radix ruler of 9th)-Mars in Cardinal Aries (past the conj. mail is presently in route?) have just past the conjunction in the 6th, which is house that deals with transport of packages and Govt. employment such as Post Office workers; i.e., official paperwork addressed of the Govt.

I think it will arrive the later part of June, :w00t: early to mid July, so in some respects the answer could be no, but not long afterwards expect the $$ to arrive. Another good report is POF coming up in the 1st house, will sextile Pluto in the 4th house in Cardinal Capricorn.

Please update won't you?
StarDust1

ChevyD

Dragons tail in 2nd whole sign house of money-a no answer to the question; querant = 1st hour = libra = venus; quesited = 2nd house = Scorpio = mars; Venus flows away from mars =a no answer to the question.
However, if this money is from an inheritance or a court settlement, the answer might be a bit more positive especially if an inheritance.

Ah yes the dragons tail (ketu) its negativity appears to follow me everywhere. It is indeed a settlement, however I am feeling like there is a delay. This is why I asked the question. I should have known from ketu alone that the answer would be no. For reference ketu is conjunct my ascendant by 3 deg in my birth chart.. so I cast horary chart and what do you know. Ketu ready to take from me again.

Thank you for your answer

ChevyD

Technically the Moon in Gemini is VOC, (activity in the chart is over) but when we consider her in mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus (sudden activity) and in his degree (16 deg.) in Taurus will receive the conj. with Mercury (post), Mercury is in mutual reception with the Moon who lessons the effect of Mercury's Algol position. These position and aspects are in accord to lesson time equivalents. Moon in Taurus is exalted position will make connections with Mercury retro and Lucky Strike North Node in the 8th house.

South Node takes on the interpretation of worry, as parts of the Moon (she is in the 9th house in 'post Gemini radix ruler of the natural 3rd house-delivery of mail), in mutual reception with Uranus in Taurus, (could represent sudden activity of receipt of the funds). Uranus is in his Fall in Taurus (in some interpretations is considered in exaltion or Fall, in Scorpio/Taurus); is softened a bit in expression in Venus sign and if we consider Uranus in Gemini is exalted rather than in Scorpio, is in a mutual reception position with Moon, she now in exaltion in Taurus, $$. Uranus exalted in Gemini, expect the post to arrive on time rather than later. Moon rules the time and in Gemini is additional testimony the post will arrive on time. It is the mixed receptions that will qualify a yes answer.

Moon has recently passed the Trine with Saturn (hopes Aquarius) by 1 deg. + 33 minutes, the mail is in the post in the process of traveling to your destination. Moon with POF is in orb of Trine, will make the Trine in Cancer where she is dignified of her natural rulership of time, 4th house, yes.

Ascendant Trines Saturn in Aquarius (wishes), yes, Moon will realize the Trine with the Cardinal Ascendant strengthening additionally the dignified Venus in Taurus, the sign of possessions and $$.
Other considerations: Jupiter (natural radix ruler of 9th)-Mars in Cardinal Aries (past the conj. mail is presently in route?) have just past the conjunction in the 6th, which is house that deals with transport of packages and Govt. employment such as Post Office workers; i.e., official paperwork addressed of the Govt.

I think it will arrive the later part of June, :w00t: early to mid July, so in some respects the answer could be no, but not long afterwards expect the $$ to arrive. Another good report is POF coming up in the 1st house, will sextile Pluto in the 4th house in Cardinal Capricorn.

Please update won't you?
StarDust1

Thank you for your in depth analysis. I will of course update as events unfold. Interesting that you mentioned the post, I was advised that I should receive official communication in the mail regarding this. I expected at end of May/ early June and still nothing. It is early so could still be on the way like you say but I have strong feelings of a delay. Also thank you for clarity on the mixed receptions. I could see this in chart but thought it was more of a no.

I completely agree about south node. I have experience with south node energy in my life, it always brings negative feelings and unfortunately the negatives always turn out to be true. When I focus on early to mid July time frame like you say, I have much more positive feelings. I think this is most likely outcome. I am glad that it will not be a long delay. Thank you again :happy:

StarDust1

I think it will arrive the later part of June, early to mid July, so in some respects the answer could be no, but not long afterwards expect the $$ to arrive. Another good report is POF coming up in the 1st house, will sextile Pluto in the 4th house in Cardinal Capricorn.

Please update won't you?
StarDust1
..had thought as much, or didn't I say so in the script or reply I gave you? July ish...thank you for updating, confirmation is great when an Astrologer or neophyte Horary artist is wishing to be a professional. Take care StarDust1

Last edited: