Will i get the job?

mabrook

Hello everyone. I’ve interviewed for a position lately. Will they offer me? What do you think?

C3922178-42E2-43E2-9437-D96385C6E994.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is a good chance you will get an offer. You/Venus apply to trine the job/Saturn. And Moon translates light between Venus and Saturn: separating from an opposition to Venus and applying to sextile Saturn. Additionally, the lucky north node is in your/1st house. This all seems very favorable.
Good luck and please do update.

mabrook

I think there is a good chance you will get an offer. You/Venus apply to trine the job/Saturn. And Moon translates light between Venus and Saturn: separating from an opposition to Venus and applying to sextile Saturn. Additionally, the lucky north node is in your/1st house. This all seems very favorable.
Good luck and please do update.
Thank you very much. I think it is very likely too. It will be announced end of this month. I will update this thread.

IleneK

Premium Member
I couldn’t get the job guys…
hank you for letting us know; it is instructive.
We learn that a sextile between significators is opportunity, but not necessarily success. And even Moon's translation of light was not able to overcome the lack of reception between Venus and Saturn.
I am sorry this did not come to pass.