Will I get the job I applied to?

Arolledpineappol

Soooo I decided to apply to a job opening in an organisation rather than company, and I got so curious about how it would go.

In simplest form between me and the competition that applied, i am the better candidate, though alright not perfect, i guess from their perspective. My significator is the moon, in its own triplicity in Virgo, as this was a night chart.

The competition is signified by a slow saturn in their own 12th house of self undoing.

The moon sextiles the ascendant so it leaves me a bit optimistic to start with, even without aspects to the midheaven which is a career significator to me.

Moving on the company is signified with Mars in my 3rd house of communications, the moon is about to conjunct mars later today, and though this should be a strong yes, the moon moves on to parallel Mars during the void.

Our houses of communication are both mercury not aspecting the moon, but i expect this to be a slow process, so asked how it will go, as in is it a positive outcome with me applying here. I did not check any transferring of light on this, but i will do later, as quite a few people involved with how I heard about this job opening.

I think the chart isn't saying no, but rather a gentle yes, but I need to try harder to get it.

Would you read this chart as a positive answer or not?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 50

besitos

the moon is about to conjunct mars later today, and though this should be a strong yes, the moon moves on to parallel Mars during the void.

i am not sure if the parallel would be used in horary (if that is considered a classical aspect). i thought we need to keep things simple so i would probably think it was a yes as well because of the simple conjunction, except for the fact that that conjunction would square saturn, in the 6th house no less. So maybe it is a no.

Chrysalis

i am not sure if the parallel would be used in horary (if that is considered a classical aspect). i thought we need to keep things simple so i would probably think it was a yes as well because of the simple conjunction, except for the fact that that conjunction would square saturn, in the 6th house no less. So maybe it is a no.

Moon sq saturn before it gets to mars, it aint happening.

Arolledpineappol

It is a no, ( i did not hear back from them)but I wanted to confirm why despite the conjunction.

i usually look at the MC first for career questions so already figured to not be to hasty in reading this as a positive when it is not.

Nope i do not use parallels with horary either, but just felt like mentioning that today...i do not know why.
Thanks for the input :)

Arolledpineappol

Saturn is L7 though, so....obvs went to other "your competition".:sad:

Siiiiiigh :(
Anyways thank you Chrysalis, Guess nothing left to do about this but wish the chosen one good luck on their new career journey. (And good luck to myself on the next interview i get :lol:)

Btw your drawing is cute!

Chrysalis

Siiiiiigh :(
Anyways thank you Chrysalis, Guess nothing left to do about this but wish the chosen one good luck on their new career journey. (And good luck to myself on the next interview i get :lol:)

Btw your drawing is cute!

Good way to think at least.

And thanks...its my very early halloween pic lol.

Arolledpineappol

@chrysalis i love halloween art, and the season and its significance in general, I went through a phase of drawing pumpkin people in october until 2-3 years ago.

Ok so update, for your notes you guys, i managed to get in touch with a friend who works there and told him i applied but to no avail.

He could check the applications, and so he did, and for some reason they never got my application despite it being shown as 'sent' in my inbox. I spelled everything correctly to. So maybe that is the moon and Saturn square, though I am still not sure how that happened (the missing email)

Anyway I wasnt going to ask him for favors but he told me their will be job openings soon again, so I will probably ask again in a while but if they received my application not if I will get it...

Chrysalis

So your application/merc, combust/hidden/peregrine and in a pitted degree, very lost indeed.

Didn't think to look at L3 for your application.

Chrysalis

I think theres still maybe a chance here though as when moon was in leo she sextiled merc this was your app, then goes to hit jupiter their L3/inbox...but as jup was also changing signs maybe this is whats messed it up in regards to where its gone.

Theres then been the waiting phase/and no development phase as moons been void till she finally then gets to saturn....but she does still hit mars after saturn L10, and at the same time minor aspects uranus, i dnt usually read quincunx but this one seems relevant being in 10th. So some kind of adjustment is made here....do they find the email ??

I think there will still be some news to come regarding this job.

Arolledpineappol

I think theres still maybe a chance here though as when moon was in leo she sextiled merc this was your app, then goes to hit jupiter their L3/inbox...but as jup was also changing signs maybe this is whats messed it up in regards to where its gone.

Theres then been the waiting phase/and no development phase as moons been void till she finally then gets to saturn....but she does still hit mars after saturn L10, and at the same time minor aspects uranus, i dnt usually read quincunx but this one seems relevant being in 10th. So some kind of adjustment is made here....do they find the email ??

I think there will still be some news to come regarding this job.

WoW! Thank you for that effort darling! I did not look at it that long, and also only checked mercury after he pointed out that mine was missing!
So thank you for this!!

Yes, you are right, I sent it again so it is there for future job openings, and he told me to add one personal detail they like to see, which I was missing in my lost application.
That could be the adjustment I suppose.

Anyway I will be sure to update this to give you feedback if I do get contacted by them after sometime, but seriously amazing effort! Well done, and thank you.

Though still scratching my head on where that missing application went as my files keep conforming that it was sent to the right person???

You sent it again so I have nothing to add, than already stated, but if you are still using the same chart to read what will happen to your next email, then your 6th house has become the house of the second email. Best of luck in this, I hope you get another chance with this!