Will I get evicted/loose my Home?

marswoman

I am having money problems due to a recent health crisis.

Horary question is: Will I get evicted & loose my Home?

Scorpio is rising 0-3 degrees, I asked this question before the rent was due, as I was super worried. Landlord sent me a notice yesterday to pay rent by next Wednesday.

What is the planet ruling Scorpio? Mars or Pluto? If it is Mars, it is conjunct the Moon (other significator ruling me (a female) and timing. Mars and Moon oppose the 4th house of my home. But Jupiter is in the 4th conjunct Chiron (healing, relief) and Neptune. So will I get lucky with money coming in for this unexpected?

Now if Pluto is the ruler, it is in 3rd house and I must travel across town to apply for emergency rent assistance. But Pluto doesnt aspect Moon, so no aspect means no action, and then the answer to my question "will i get evicted, loose my home" would be no?

Then Sun trine Moon is usually a Yes or indicates luck.

I have no idea what the answer is here...HELP please.

Attachments

• Horary - Home.gif
    Horary - Home.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 39

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi Marswoman,

Horary question is: Will I get evicted & lose my Home?

Scorpio is rising 0-3 degrees, I asked this question before the rent was due, as I was super worried. Landlord sent me a notice yesterday to pay rent by next Wednesday.

Ok-I'm going to look at the aspects between the rulers of h1 and h4 for starters:
H1 ruled by Mars and with such an early ascendant its arguable that the chart isn't radical (able to be read) because technically the ascendant is at too early a degree (<3). This can *sometimes* mean a situation is just beginning to develop so I'm looking at the chart with this very much in mind.
H4 ruler is Saturn here-not too bad as Saturn is actually dignified in Libra.
I am using h7 to represent the Landlord here. Venus thus rules the Landlord.
His ruler is in your second house of possessions...hes after his rent!, especially as jupiter is in your fourth being opposed by your ruler.
Your ruler Mars, is in his house too using derived houses (his fourth) so that fits as well. You are being opposed by Jupiter here, but very luckily for you ,the two do not perfect the opposition as Mars goes retrograde. Mars is barely moving at the time of this chart. Mars is in Leo-the sun's sign and the moon is going to conjunct it in about 8 *somethings*-fixed signs so longer period..The moon coming to Mars is an aggravation. The moon is describing the action here so we can look at the aspects it makes:

Firstly, the moon has separated from the trine to venus (landlord). The moon applies a trine to the Sun (ruler of his home and the outcome for him).Then it will conjunct Mars (you)., then oppose jupiter (ruler of your second).This last aspect could bring in the threat of litigation too as in the chart the moon rules your ninth), so I'd say *you've got a fight on your hands here* if you want to stay put and will have to come up with some money.Mars will be heading back toward the ninth soon too.

This is also confirmed by the ruler of his second house of money being in your second house square the ruler of the home which is in your 11th of hopes and wishes (also charities, I believe). Mercury is in saturn's sign too so he is not happy about not being paid and the message you receive in your third house is square to keeping the house.(Saturn).Pluto has a habit of *bringing things to an end* so when Merc and Pluto hit up in your third I think a bill will arrive..
What can Mars do here>?
Nothing much, but the incoming trine from the sun to mars and from the moon to the sun may see relief in your finances, as it happens in your second house.(Maybe you will find some part time work you can do as the sun is ruling your tenth.)

What is the planet ruling Scorpio? Mars or Pluto? If it is Mars, it is conjunct the Moon (other significator ruling me (a female) and timing. Mars and Moon oppose the 4th house of my home. But Jupiter is in the 4th conjunct Chiron (healing, relief) and Neptune. So will I get lucky with money coming in for this unexpected?

Now if Pluto is the ruler, it is in 3rd house and I must travel across town to apply for emergency rent assistance. But Pluto doesnt aspect Moon, so no aspect means no action, and then the answer to my question "will i get evicted, loose my home" would be no?

Then Sun trine Moon is usually a Yes or indicates luck.

Hope this helps
Lillyjgc

Last edited:

SimplyRed

Too early, ascendant is.

Ask again.

MarsWoman,

You live in the Navojo Desert, right
I hope you do not loose it. Maybe someone can help.
It IS your dream home.

Sage

marswoman

My landlord said they will give me more time.
The 1st Horary chart reflects this with Jupiter-Chiron in the 4th, right?

Yes Sage, I love my home and I'm not ready to leave yet.
I just need temporary help right now...

Since you said "ask again" lets try this.

My question now is: will I get the rental Financial Assistance in time?
I am going to Charity today (tuesday)

Attachments

• Horary Financial Assistance.jpg
    Horary Financial Assistance.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

marswoman

Now this looks interesting...

Pallas the Peacemaker on the ASC (that is in my favor)
Part of Fortune rising (so thats luck for me)
Venus is the significator and is in the second house of money
But it is sandwiched between Moon and Sun

I have to drive across town (Moon in Sag 2nd) to apply for money/assistance (venus = money)

Last edited:

marswoman

UPDATE

I did not get evicted. The Landlord threatened to evict me, but did not follow thru. So I filed papers in Court for an emergency extension of time.

The Landlord now says they will accept payments, but I cannot find a job here. I am so far behind, and I spent money I had saved to put my things in storage to be safe in case they did lock me out. I wish they wouldnt have played these games and scared me thinking I was going to loose my home. I would have paid them money if they would have accepted it from the beginning instead of threatening me.

I am so far behind now, I dont think I can even come up with the minimum I need this week to stay here.