Will I get approved for 100% disability through the VA?

celticsfan

I am a military veteran dealing with mental health, back, legs and foot pain.
horoscope-chart5-700__radix_21-1-2024_04-46 (1).png

Chrysalis

Luckily the 6th house (military) Moon shares triplicity with 7th ruler Mercury in your 1st, which shows support.
When 10th ruler Venus conjuncts your 2nd ruler Saturn at 12°Pisces on March 22nd, concurrent w/ the March 25th 5°Libra Lunar eclipse which will conjunct the Mc; around this time could bring some positive news.

MarinaFFF

That sounds like pennies from heaven, the Kings (government) money.
Absolutely 11th house matters, Mars and Mars is in exaltation! Money is good and strong!
The government and its money is in your first house! It’s in the pocket.
Besides that your Moon makes a aspect with the government/institute who will give you the money.
Meaning they will approve, but this aspect is a opposition. A opposition always has a catch, a disappointment.
In your case it means you will get not the desired 100%.

Maybe someone is coming to you (Mercury in your first house) to check your health firsthand, some form of a health test.
Again the aspect suggest they approve with the 100% but with regret.
Or they give you later on less, or you spend the money in bars (Jupiter in 5th house with Mars = the money in detriment).

Your Moon is in a very vulnerable position in a weak house of illnesses, on the star Aldebaran.
It’s a powerful star, it indicates the beginning of a battle.
I’m sorry you have to face again a battle , this time a mental battle.
Also the 6th house cusp is on another big star. And that’s a nasty one; star Algol “losing your head”. Seeing things not clear anymore.
Take care of yourself!

celticsfan

Luckily the 6th house (military) Moon shares triplicity with 7th ruler Mercury in your 1st, which shows support.
When 10th ruler Venus conjuncts your 2nd ruler Saturn at 12°Pisces on March 22nd, concurrent w/ the March 25th 5°Libra Lunar eclipse which will conjunct the Mc; around this time could bring some positive news.
Thank so much you for responding! I hope I get approved, because I've been really struggling. The depression and anxiety has really affected. I have live in isolation and have let myself go.

celticsfan

That sounds like pennies from heaven, the Kings (government) money.
Absolutely 11th house matters, Mars and Mars is in exaltation! Money is good and strong!
The government and its money is in your first house! It’s in the pocket.
Besides that your Moon makes a aspect with the government/institute who will give you the money.
Meaning they will approve, but this aspect is a opposition. A opposition always has a catch, a disappointment.
In your case it means you will get not the desired 100%.

Maybe someone is coming to you (Mercury in your first house) to check your health firsthand, some form of a health test.
Again the aspect suggest they approve with the 100% but with regret.
Or they give you later on less, or you spend the money in bars (Jupiter in 5th house with Mars = the money in detriment).

Your Moon is in a very vulnerable position in a weak house of illnesses, on the star Aldebaran.
It’s a powerful star, it indicates the beginning of a battle.
I’m sorry you have to face again a battle , this time a mental battle.
Also the 6th house cusp is on another big star. And that’s a nasty one; star Algol “losing your head”. Seeing things not clear anymore.
Take care of yourself!
Thanks so much! I really do hope I get approved even if it's just 80%-90%. I've been having memory lapses. It feels like my brain has turned to mush.