Will I get an offer? (Trial interpretation)

Cassiopeia

Hello everyone, this is another trial of horary for a job. I’ll have the interview at the end of this week. I did the chart Friday when I got the e-mail from them.

A bit of background: I interviewed for this position in the summer and got rejected. I was contacted last week saying they want to expand the team and selected a few candidates for another round. The job is in a different city, the same country I live in. This is a very good job for my professional growth and one I feel capable of doing even if challenging.

My question: Would I get an offer?

My interpretation: Me (Jup) squaring job (Venus) in an applying aspect has the potential to get me an offer. The squaring could refer to the complication of my moving to another city, maybe?

Moon still makes some major aspects before leaving sign among them an applying trine to Saturn (Could this mean increased responsibility?) and an applying square to Mars (Ruler of IC in this chart, being cardinal could suggest relocation/ moving being complicated?)

Competition seems to be strong as Mercury in Virgo, but retrograding I think weakens it a bit. Still, I think the competition looks better than me, Jup.

I see Jup is liked by Venus being in Taurus, and I also got a first good impression of "my supervisor" there (hence Leo being a fire sign is liked by Jupiter too).

These are a few thoughts I have. I think it’s possible I’ll get an offer, but not 100% sure of it.

What do you think?

Attachments

• ESBS.png
    ESBS.png
    246.4 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree that the employer/Venus really likes you/Jup as a candidate, receiving you by dignity. Jup being retrograde is in keeping with their coming back to consider you again. The square does suggest some challenges.

However, when you write
"Moon still makes some major aspects before leaving sign among them an applying trine to Saturn (Could this mean increased responsibility?)",
I am not seeing Moon at 22 GE applying to aspect Sat at 3 PI or any other body before moving leaving Gemini? If that is so, then Moon is void of course, which sheds a different light on the matter.
Am I misreading that?

Cassiopeia

I agree that the employer/Venus really likes you/Jup as a candidate, receiving you by dignity. Jup being retrograde is in keeping with their coming back to consider you again. The square does suggest some challenges.

However, when you write
"Moon still makes some major aspects before leaving sign among them an applying trine to Saturn (Could this mean increased responsibility?)",
I am not seeing Moon at 22 GE applying to aspect Sat at 3 PI or any other body before moving leaving Gemini? If that is so, then Moon is void of course, which sheds a different light on the matter.
Am I misreading that?
Thank you so much for looking at my chart 😊

I played a bit with the chart, at 26-degree Gemini Moon makes an applying trine with Saturn and at 29 degrees makes an applying square to Mars - attached the chart with to two aspects. How would you read them?

Attachments

• ESBS2.png
    ESBS2.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ESBS3.png
    ESBS3.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you so much for looking at my chart 😊

I played a bit with the chart, at 26-degree Gemini Moon makes an applying trine with Saturn and at 29 degrees makes an applying square to Mars - attached the chart with to two aspects. How would you read them?
You are welcome.
Just to check that I understand correctly what you have done, it appears you have moved the time forward to see more clearly how Moon aspects Saturn and Mars.
If that is so, then the question is, Does Moon perfect those aspects before it changes sign?

Would you mind to advance the charts for us to be able to see at what degree Moon's aspect perfects with Saturn and with Mars?

Cassiopeia

You are welcome.
Just to check that I understand correctly what you have done, it appears you have moved the time forward to see more clearly how Moon aspects Saturn and Mars.
If that is so, then the question is, Does Moon perfect those aspects before it changes sign?

Would you mind to advance the charts for us to be able to see at what degree Moon's aspect perfects with Saturn and with Mars?
Yes, this is what I did: I moved the time to see Moon's following aspects. I used Regiomontanus, not knowing better.

I suppose advancing the chart refers to complete details about the chart, right? If so, then the question was asked in Gijón (Spain) on the 7th of September at 16:18 pm (local time) where I was doing holiday at the moment the e-mail from the company came.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, this is what I did: I moved the time to see Moon's following aspects. I used Regiomontanus, not knowing better.

I suppose advancing the chart refers to complete details about the chart, right? If so, then the question was asked in Gijón (Spain) on the 7th of September at 16:18 pm (local time) where I was doing holiday at the moment the e-mail from the company came.
I suggested that you advance the chart to see if Moon and Saturn actually perfect their aspect before Moon changes sign. I think it may not, but not sure.
What I am trying to suggest is that if Moon does not perfect its trine to Saturn before it leaves Gemini, then by some definitions, Moon is void of course. The two subsequent charts you posted do not address this question, which is why I asked you to move them further through time to see.

If Moon is void of course, if Moon does not perfect its trine to Saturn BEFORE it leaves Gemini, that suggests that nothing may come of this matter. And than kind of ties in with the aspect between Venus and Jup being a challenging square.

Cassiopeia

I suggested that you advance the chart to see if Moon and Saturn actually perfect their aspect before Moon changes sign. I think it may not, but not sure.
What I am trying to suggest is that if Moon does not perfect its trine to Saturn before it leaves Gemini, then by some definitions, Moon is void of course. The two subsequent charts you posted do not address this question, which is why I asked you to move them further through time to see.

If Moon is void of course, if Moon does not perfect its trine to Saturn BEFORE it leaves Gemini, that suggests that nothing may come of this matter. And than kind of ties in with the aspect between Venus and Jup being a challenging square.
Thanks a lot for explaining :)

I don't know what a perfected aspect means, but I moved the chart and the second chart attached here under the name ESBS3 shows the aspect Moon has at 29 degrees with Saturn and Moon has the same aspect and degree at 0 degrees Cancer. I suppose this means is not a perfect aspect? Should I move to chart more into Cancer? Will it matter or does not mean is void and nothing will come out of this?

A challenging square usually leads more probably to a "no"?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks a lot for explaining :)

<...> Will it matter or does not mean is void and nothing will come out of this?

A challenging square usually leads more probably to a "no"?
I don't know for sure if the Moon void of course or not, but it appears it is, and, if it is, it means nothing will come of the matter.
A challenging square points to a coming together, but not without difficulties. It can also point to being blindsided in the matter.
We will have wait and see what really happens... :)

Cassiopeia

I don't know for sure if the Moon void of course or not, but it appears it is, and, if it is, it means nothing will come of the matter.
A challenging square points to a coming together, but not without difficulties. It can also point to being blindsided in the matter.
We will have wait and see what really happens... :)
Thank you so much 🥰 I will be back with updates as soon as I get an answer from them.

Cassiopeia

I had the interview on Friday morning and they said I'm the last to interview and that they'll give an answer Monday or maybe Tuesday. Today is already Wednesday and still no answer. I'm not sure if to write them and ask about the status, but I'm 100% sure that another candidate got the offer and they either don't say anything anymore to the other ones or I'll get at some later point an automatic rejection e-mail.

Chrysalis

1st chart: With the 2nd/8th intercepted and the 8th ruler moon applying to square Neptune. Could this be to do w/ debts you already owe, or loans you may need to take?

Cassiopeia

1st chart: With the 2nd/8th intercepted and the 8th ruler moon applying to square Neptune. Could this be to do w/ debts you already owe, or loans you may need to take?
I think it could be both, but more probable debts I already owe as I really owe a lot. Plus, if I had received an offer, more than sure I'd have to borrow a bit of money as the job is in a different city, but it would have compensated I guess. It was a job that seemed to be what I liked doing and the salary for sure was higher than what I currently earn, but I don't know how much. So, yeah, both of what you write could apply.

Cassiopeia

Hello, in the end, I wrote them an e-mail on Friday and asked although the answer I was expecting was a negative one. They answered that they had taken someone else and apologized for not coming back with a reply at the beginning of the week as they said. So, this chapter is closed. Thanks again for your insights :)