Will I get a temporary job at place X?

TamaraL

As I wrote in my previous post, I lost my job and I have already sent some CV's.
The only place that has already contact me is a well known hight street brand that needs a part-time assistant temporarily.
Because I need the cash inflow I started to think about it (meaning to interview for them, there is not a formal acceptance yet), however it also feels like a huge setback from what I want to do/or getting work experience in the field of my academic studies (the previous job that I lost).

Question: "Will I work part time in place X? "

ASC - Sagittarius - Jupiter as my significator placed in the 4rth House.
(I do feel I have to do this for my family, in order to maintain my independence and not ask for money)

Quesited - I see this a a temporary job (its not related at all to my career) therefore its a 6th House issue.
TAURUS ruling the 6th H- Venus.

There is a negative aspect between Moon & Venus (square) but this could also signify my discomfort, because this something I have to do and not something I truly desire.

Ideally I would like to hear your thoughts on this. Thank in advance for your help.
Best,
T.

Update: I have already done an interview and they will let me know by the end of the week if I passed.

Attachments

• Temporary job at place x.png
    Temporary job at place x.png
    283.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

TamaraL

Update: I had an interview earlier today, and they will notify me by the end of the week if I will get a second interview.

TamaraL

Update no3: Completed a second interview and I will know the result by Friday. Overall its a temporary job opportunity I would only do it in order to have a small income during a difficult transition.

dr. farr

From your updates it seems likely you will get the job, but the delineation by my method gives mixed results;
you = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter; job = 6th house = Taurus = venus;
venus flows [away from Jupiter = -
moon flows away from Venus = -
venus in applying sextile to Jupiter = +
venus in domicile in Taurus and in quesited house (6th ws) = +
(since a[spect between moon & venus is separating it is not counted in the Ankara method)
Net = 2+ and 2- = 0
…so, this method gives a “maybe” answer to your question.

TamaraL

From your updates it seems likely you will get the job, but the delineation by my method gives mixed results;
you = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter; job = 6th house = Taurus = venus;
venus flows [away from Jupiter = -
moon flows away from Venus = -
venus in applying sextile to Jupiter = +
venus in domicile in Taurus and in quesited house (6th ws) = +
(since a[spect between moon & venus is separating it is not counted in the Ankara method)
Net = 2+ and 2- = 0
…so, this method gives a “maybe” answer to your question.
Thank you dr.farr for your interpretation.I think I am undecided whether this is ideal for me and it shows in the chart. They will let me know soon though.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I've been bothered by this chart because Merc applies by sextile to you/Jup, which does point to opportunity. But when Merc/job does eventually perfect with Jup, it is in Gemini, the sign of your/Jup's detriment. So I would read this as you might be offered the job, but you find you don't like it. Or as you say, it won't be ideal as you perceive it.
Merc moves into Gemini early next week.
Peregrine Leo Moon reflects this untethered, kind of wandering feeling about the question. And its next aspect is, again, a sextile, pointing to opportunity.

TamaraL

I've been bothered by this chart because Merc applies by sextile to you/Jup, which does point to opportunity. But when Merc/job does eventually perfect with Jup, it is in Gemini, the sign of your/Jup's detriment. So I would read this as you might be offered the job, but you find you don't like it. Or as you say, it won't be ideal as you perceive it.
Merc moves into Gemini early next week.
Peregrine Leo Moon reflects this untethered, kind of wandering feeling about the question. And its next aspect is, again, a sextile, pointing to opportunity.

Dear IleneK thank you for all your help in my recent questions. When I specifically asked about place X, they contracted me within 24H from my application and I said to myself that I might do it as a temporary part-time job. Its not seen as an opportunity because its more like a summer job.

I have also sent CV's to other places where I see real opportunity but the issue is that it might take one month for them to respond. It might be later during the month.

IleneK

Premium Member
Dear IleneK thank you for all your help in my recent questions. When I specifically asked about place X, they contracted me within 24H from my application and I said to myself that I might do it as a temporary part-time job. Its not seen as an opportunity because its more like a summer job.

I have also sent CV's to other places where I see real opportunity but the issue is that it might take one month for them to respond. It might be later during the month.
You are welcome, Tamara.
I understood this chart to be specifically about working in the place with which you are currently interviewing, place X? The chart has sextiles that symbolize opportunity. So it points to opportunity to work at place X. There is opportunity for them to hire you and for you to work there. The chart also seems to say that you probably won't like it if you do, which you have declared already as a possibility, that it is just a stop gap, temporary, until you find what you looking for. I suppose my concern for you is that if the opportunity is realized, you may wish you had not taken it. That's all.
But I don't see what I am saying as being a big deal. Just wanted to share it.

Last edited:

TamaraL

The most recent update is that they didn't call/email and its Friday so I assume its a no at this point. They had previously stated that they would let me know asap or by the end of the week.

dr. farr

Sorry to hear that; from your updates it sounded promising, although delineation of the horary by the Ankara method only gave a “maybe”.

TamaraL

I might email them on Monday to check for any updates. However I think that if they wanted me to start asap..they would notify me by Monday (or they would have called me already). Also I don't know how many people applied which translates to they would have to conduct more interviews etc.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Mercury is Lord 10
Jupiter Lord 1

Lord 1 doesn't aspect Lord 10. Luna would translate light (trine to L1, followed by square to L10) but there are a lot of harsh aspects - square by Venus, Trine by Mars, sextile by Sun which cut the light.

Looks like a no, unless the moon manages to pull through those 3 aspects - which I find unlikely

Do note the Job is in your detriment (Virgo) and the job is represented by a peregeine mercury conj. algol, which doesn't seem so hot, so maybe it's not the best place for you.

TamaraL

Mercury is Lord 10
Jupiter Lord 1

Lord 1 doesn't aspect Lord 10. Luna would translate light (trine to L1, followed by square to L10) but there are a lot of harsh aspects - square by Venus, Trine by Mars, sextile by Sun which cut the light.

Looks like a no, unless the moon manages to pull through those 3 aspects - which I find unlikely

Do note the Job is in your detriment (Virgo) and the job is represented by a peregeine mercury conj. algol, which doesn't seem so hot, so maybe it's not the best place for you.

Thank you for your comment, yes I agree with you. They haven't contacted me a week after the second interview and its not the type of job I really want to do.

TamaraL

For people who study charts- outcomes I also received a job offer last week from place X. Therefore I was offered this job but I had already signed for another job offer.