Will i get a Job today?

mr1234

I'm attending an interview today at one of the top global companies in the world. I have had some breaks in my career, and haven't worked most of the time after completing my education. This one which i am attending today is not a perfect fit for me, but, not bad either.

Please let me know if i get a job in the company, today.

Attachments

• astroconcntx.png
    astroconcntx.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 61

ElenaJ

Mars on MH squares you, ascendent. You might be a little too anxious and overly hyper in the interview. Try to relax.
You are moon, exalted in taurus which is very good. Approaching Uranus, which hopefully represents the type of work you are applying for, otherwise it is a wild card.
Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

IleneK

Premium Member
The chart says clearly, no, you won't. The employer/interviewer/Mars receives you adversely by detriment. You as Moon separate from the potential job rather than move toward to connect. So I don't see a successful interview occurring.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The chart says clearly, no, you won't. The employer/interviewer/Mars receives you adversely by detriment. You as Moon separate from the potential job rather than move toward to connect. So I don't see an interview occurring.
IleneK, you mean you don't see him getting the job, correct? Typo?

dr. farr

Querant significator Moon flows away from career significator mars and “regular job” significator jupiter; by Ankara method indications would be no.

StarDust1

There has to be an aspect from the Moon to the objective of the question, which is employment or career. In the case here it would be the Moon and Mars, or Moon and Jupiter. Moon given all her aspects in the sign she is in in the 10th makes a square (obstacle) to Pluto, co ruler of Scorpio on (speculative, chance 5th house), resonates denial Saturn in Scorpio's 8th house.,

Moon your ruler, exalted in Taurus is how much ideally you value the quality of the work you wish to achieve...and could have made you appear as over enthusiastic in your approach when interviewing. Moon conjunct Uranus speaks about how 'suddenly the interview was over as soon as it began' circumstance. She represents the recruiter additionally, perhaps a woman recruiter, pretty? She is conjunct malefic Uranus (lord of hopes Aquarius) adding to the discordant energy to deny your career wishes, Aquarius (goals) on endings 8th house. Saturn is dignified but is denial additionally, fixed and heavy in the house of changes, you need to spruce up your resume for the ideal of a strong presentation. (Saturn and Mercury in an Air Sign, (moving to trine) changes 8th Saturn, Mercury 11th Gemini) Here he requires, a dignified, serious approach in the interview, and an exchange of a well thought out planned interview which ultimately speaks about your strong points, preparation could of been lacking in your presentation?

Moon (Taurus 10th-Career) and Sun (Cancer 12th-self undoing) have recently been in sextile aspect (opportunity) she in the sign of endings, should you have attended an interview earlier you might have had a better chance before other candidates. The exalted Moon is how you prized the work and could include that you were over positive and emotional rather than studious, an attitude of an overly enthusiastic verve might have turned out against your best representation at the interview, a possible reason you didn't get the work, but I believe the real reason you didn't obtain the work is Mars at the MC, in Cardinal Aries, i.e., could be a prior candidate with a fast positive energetic approach with a type of johnny on the spot energy took the work from you?