Will I find love in the couple of months

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Will I find love in the next couple of months? ❤️
Please help me understand my chart. I find that Saturn in 5th, it will be an older person. Leo moon it will be love. Venus in 9th he will be an educated man?

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
FA6BD60F-9C2B-42C3-8A27-358CD63F651A.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is some chance you might meet someone of romantic interest because your significator, Venus, aspects the rule of the 5th, Saturn. There are a number of qualifications, though. The aspect is a hard one, by square; the reception is very luke warm. Venus does not receive Saturn at all. Saturn does receive Venus by triplicity, so there could be some interest from this person, not sure you will like them too much, though.
Moon is peregrine in Leo, thus not happy or well functioning. So, to me, Moon in Leo does not symbolize romance/love in my mind. And since Moon does very soon change sign, from Leo to to Virgo, this makes me think that what is going on with you and the predominant question on your mind may change from romance to something else? Further, by some standards, one might treat Moon as void of course, since it changes signs before it aspects other planets.
So although Venus and Saturn do aspect, for the qualifications I've noted, I don't really see this chart as being particularly favorable for romance/love as you might hope in the next couple of months.

Last edited:

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I think there is some chance you might meet someone of romantic interest because your significator, Venus, aspects the rule of the 5th, Saturn. There are a number of qualifications, though. The aspect is a hard one, by square; the reception is very luke warm. Venus does not receive Saturn at all. Saturn does receive Venus by triplicity, so there could be some interest from this person, not sure you will like them too much, though.
Moon is peregrine in Leo, thus not happy or well functioning. So, to me, Moon in Leo does not symbolize romance/love in my mind. And since Moon does very soon change sign, from Leo to to Virgo, this makes me think that what is going on with you and the predominant question on your mind may change from romance to something else? Further, by some standards, one might treat Moon as void of course, since it changes signs before it aspects other planets.
So although Venus and Saturn do aspect, for the qualifications I've noted, I don't really see this chart as being particularly favorable for romance/love as you might hope in the next couple of months.
Thank you llenek!! I appreciate your thorougher analysis of the chart. It helps me greatly.
With your knowledge does it give any indication when or is that up for interpretation under another chart?
Thanks again 😊

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you llenek!! I appreciate your thorougher analysis of the chart. It helps me greatly.
With your knowledge does it give any indication when or is that up for interpretation under another chart?
Thanks again 😊
You are welcome.
I would suggest after a couple of months, when the reach of this chart expires, you might pose this question again. I would not recommend your asking "when" since that assumes that you will.
The more fundamental question, and the one better to ask, is "if" you will, and within a certain time frame as you did here. It was a good way to frame this kind of horary question.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Venus would make an applying aspect to Mars, Mars changes sign before this aspect is possible - already indicates a no
Moon separates from Lord 7, and is applying sextile to sun, which blocks the light from the Venus square, so moon cannot translate.
Sun is Almuten 7, so that may indicate an opportunity - the sextile is quite weak (crosses a fixed sign) so I wouldn't count on it.
If we look at Almuten 1 (Saturn) it separates from Mars as well, and is disjunct Sun. More indications of no.

I don't think that you will get an opportunity, the main sigs are separating from each other, and the only aspect possible (venus sextile mars) is prevented by Mars changing signs. Sun sextile could be something, but I don't think it would produce a relationship. There might be some kind of brief opportunity, but it will end quickly.

Moon looks decently fortunate here - in reception with Sun, conjunct regulus and in the 11th house (imo). The main issue is that the main sigs are separating here and there is a prohibition by sign change in the only applying aspect (venus sextile mars)

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
You are welcome.
I would suggest after a couple of months, when the reach of this chart expires, you might pose this question again. I would not recommend your asking "when" since that assumes that you will.
The more fundamental question, and the one better to ask, is "if" you will, and within a certain time frame as you did here. It was a good way to frame this kind of horary question.
Thank you lleneK for the great advice 😊. I will ask again based on what you have said, in a couple of months time when the chart expires.
I will also ask ‘if’. Thanks so much again. This love stuff is hard going. It’s not easy to meet someone, mr right and connect with them. Xx

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Venus would make an applying aspect to Mars, Mars changes sign before this aspect is possible - already indicates a no
Moon separates from Lord 7, and is applying sextile to sun, which blocks the light from the Venus square, so moon cannot translate.
Sun is Almuten 7, so that may indicate an opportunity - the sextile is quite weak (crosses a fixed sign) so I wouldn't count on it.
If we look at Almuten 1 (Saturn) it separates from Mars as well, and is disjunct Sun. More indications of no.

I don't think that you will get an opportunity, the main sigs are separating from each other, and the only aspect possible (venus sextile mars) is prevented by Mars changing signs. Sun sextile could be something, but I don't think it would produce a relationship. There might be some kind of brief opportunity, but it will end quickly.

Moon looks decently fortunate here - in reception with Sun, conjunct regulus and in the 11th house (imo). The main issue is that the main sigs are separating here and there is a prohibition by sign change in the only applying aspect (venus sextile mars)

Thanks for the detailed analysis sinhtheslumberingdragon.
Much appreciated. I can learn from this so will read it again, take it in and understand it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Will I find love in the next couple of months? ❤️
Please help me understand my chart. I find that Saturn in 5th, it will be an older person. Leo moon it will be love. Venus in 9th he will be an educated man?

In all horary charts, the ruler of the first house represents the querent. That makes Venus descriptive of you, not your potential love interest. In all horary charts about romantic relationships, existing or potential, the ruler of the seventh house represents the quesited. For horary purposes, it's not a fifth house matter.

I agree with @sinhtheslumberingdragon that the lack of aspect between Venus and Mars indicates a no. They're sextile by sign, which seems to me to indicate that you would kind of like to have a love interest, but the lack of aspect says there's no one in sight that you're really interested in and no likely prospect coming into your life that soon.

Also, Moon is void of course: it's already completed the last aspect it's going to make in its current sign. Moon void of course in a horary chart means nothing will come of the matter.

Not only is Moon void of course, it's about to change signs. That makes me think other things are soon going to occupy your attention, leaving you less interested in finding a love interest.

The takeaway I get is that this idea of finding love within the next two months is a passing fancy for you, not something you're really ready for at this time.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
In all horary charts, the ruler of the first house represents the querent. That makes Venus descriptive of you, not your potential love interest. In all horary charts about romantic relationships, existing or potential, the ruler of the seventh house represents the quesited. For horary purposes, it's not a fifth house matter.

I agree with @sinhtheslumberingdragon that the lack of aspect between Venus and Mars indicates a no. They're sextile by sign, which seems to me to indicate that you would kind of like to have a love interest, but the lack of aspect says there's no one in sight that you're really interested in and no likely prospect coming into your life that soon.

Also, Moon is void of course: it's already completed the last aspect it's going to make in its current sign. Moon void of course in a horary chart means nothing will come of the matter.

Not only is Moon void of course, it's about to change signs. That makes me think other things are soon going to occupy your attention, leaving you less interested in finding a love interest.

The takeaway I get is that this idea of finding love within the next two months is a passing fancy for you, not something you're really ready for at this time.

Thanks Osamenor. Much appreciated. I wonder what will occupy my attention……

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Does anyone have a different perspective to this chart. Let’s say I do find love in the next couple of months - just out of interest and to learn- if I do find love where would it show in this chart? Not short lived but long term, in this chart, where could it show the interpretation that I will find love?

Last edited: