Will I break up with my current BF?

Quixotic

I've recently obtained feelings for someone new in my life and I feel like I've fallen out of love with my current boyfriend. Does it seem like I'll stay with my current BF or move onto someone new?

Please, any and all help is appreciated. I often go to astrology for answers that I can't seem to find myself.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_27_break_up.74236.36487.jpg
    astro_2gw_27_break_up.74236.36487.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 43

MaeMae

Banned
i find it peculiar you say my "current" boyfriend.
It automatically implies a transitory subtext to question.
I can't see chart but wonder if there is late asc.?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = Leo = Sun
-quesited (boyfriend) = Aquarius = Saturn
-querent co-significator = Moon
-Sun seperates from Saturn (and indeed Saturn seperates from Sum by retrograde) = likely seperation
-Moon is in quesited 7th house but is about to leave it and change signs. plus Moon flows away from Saturn (and Saturn flows away from Moon by retrograde) = likely seperation
-Moon trine Saturn is partile (within a few minutes of perfection); I take this as something which exists now (ie, the current relationship), but the Moon will begin to seperate from this trine within minutes, which I take as indicating what will happen in the very near future.

In my opinion this chart indicates a seperation from the current relationship coming in the very near, even in the immediate, future. Initiated by the querent.

rafaella

The chart has fixed angles, with Moon also being in fixed sign which would imply no change to current situation. However, your ruler Sun is about to change signs and enter Aries, where it is exalted and where your current partner (Saturn) is in fall. With Moon trining Saturn - all this means you are so ready to make changes to your life and yet something is holding you to your current partner.

Saturn Rx shows him being unsure and going backwards - holding to the past but with Neptune in his 1st house, he is deceiving himself and you may not see him in true light either. I think you want to stay with the partner, as emotionally you do still care for him, yet your thinking part just wants to move forward.

The new guy seems to have someone else, he is Jupiter and conjucnt Venus, but Venus is moving away, so possibly the relationship is coming to an end or he is just casually seeing someone else. I do not think you will end up with this new man, there is no reception here to your Sun and no aspect. So I do not think he likes you the way you like him.

So from all this I think you will most likely end this relationship, but I do not think its soon. Even though you really want to move on and find that excitment in your life, you do find comfort in what you have. It could be possibly a year or longer before this relationship ends...

dr. farr

Seemed pretty clear that a break-up was coming; however, I am a bit surprised it was by the quesited rather than the querent: is it possible that he broke up because of some action you took, or did (that he discovered)??

(Using the Lot of Divorce-which is applicable relative to break-ups even though there is no formal marriage-we find that Lot in the rising sign of the horary chart, @ 5 Leo, right in the querent's signifying house: notice that both Sun-querent's significator and also the Lots significator-and quesited Saturn, lord of the 7th house, flow toward the Lot of Divorce: Saturn by rx motion, Sun by direct motion; also, using the Magic 8 Ball divination method, taking the Lot of Divorce as signifying the break-up question, this Lot is in Leo which = the Sun which = a "yes" answer to the question-"will we break-up?"-, according to 8 Ball "rules"...)

Last edited:

Quixotic

Seemed pretty clear that a break-up was coming; however, I am a bit surprised it was by the quesited rather than the querent: is it possible that he broke up because of some action you took, or did (that he discovered)??

Yes, exactly. He found a conversation between a friend of mine and I talking about me wanting to break up with him. He broke up with me after that.

dr. farr

So, in a way, it was your action, and his knowledge of your desire to break up with him, that caused him to "beat you to it" and break up with you...I think I would consider that you were, defacto, the "active party" in this (seems so, at least to me)

rafaella

Thanks for the update! The break up was seen in the chart with Sun changing signs into its own exaltation, but I read the succedent house to mean one year rather than one month.

It seems to be an exciting time for you now...A new you has started!

Best wishes!