Will I be happy on my Venus astrocartography line?

ocho

My life in Montreal is terrible. I'm about to be 24 and never had a satisfying love life/experiences. I feel so restricted and hate here. I feel very paranoid and have alot of anxiety and unnecessary worry here. I'm living right on my Uranus MC Line in Montreal. My life here is unstable and miserable. I have alot of trouble getting money and I feel like women hate me or I don't have to do much to attract Hate in general.

gy5dF.png

gyH7i.png

I really want to Relocate to a Venus or Jupiter line to change things and be happy!
I'm worried that my Venus itself is corrupt and I just want to know what you guys think about my relocated chart in Melbourne Australia, where my Venus DSC line passes right over. Can I atleast get some good Venus out of this despite all those aspects going on with the planet? Or am I better off going to a SUN or JUPITER line?
gy1ym.png

gyNWV.png

JUPITERASC

My life in Montreal is terrible.
I'm about to be 24 and never had a satisfying love life/experiences.
I feel so restricted and hate here.
I feel very paranoid and have alot of anxiety and unnecessary worry here.
I'm living right on my Uranus MC Line in Montreal.
My life here is unstable and miserable.
I have alot of trouble getting money
and I feel like women hate me
or I don't have to do much to attract Hate in general.
keep in mind that MC line is extremely time-sensitive :smile:
and therefore
if time of birth is out by only minutes
then your given MC line is not accurate
and
since all relocation charts
are based on NATAL CHART
then those relocation for MC are also unreliable

JUPITERASC

I really want to Relocate to a Venus or Jupiter line
to change things and be happy!
I'm worried that my Venus itself is corrupt

and I just want to know what you guys think about my relocated chart
in Melbourne Australia, where my Venus DSC line passes right over.
Can I atleast get some good Venus out of this
despite all those aspects going on with the planet?
Or am I better off going to a SUN or JUPITER line?

relocating from Montreal to Australia
in pursuit of happiness based on Venus Line/Jupiter Line/sun lines
is an extreme step :smile:
based on an unrealistic expectation

JUPITERASC

Better to investigate the origins of your unhappiness
using practical means such as Mindfulness Meditation
there are usully FREE classes in most major towns and cities

keep in mind that
given you are contemplating such drastic action
it is vital for you to

analyse your natal chart AS A WHOLE :smile:

to avoid unnecessary regrets

ocho

My time of birth is correct in my chart, I got it from my birth certificate. What made you think time of birth is out?
I'm not debating on staying or going, I hate it here and there's nothing anyone can tell me to stay here. I've made up my mind to leave, I just want to where is the best place given these charts I've posted. I want someone to give me an analysis on my Venus line considering the aspects to it thats all.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

My time of birth is correct in my chart,
I got it from my birth certificate. What made you think time of birth is out?
It's commonplace issue with any natal chart
because
members who work their Day job in hospitals
have said that
at the time of birth
neither the medical staff nor the mother are focusing on their watch
all focus by the medical team is on health, safety and wellbeing of both mother and newborn
and so
births are noted AFTER the event :smile:
may be at least fifteen minutes, perhaps even hours out
since you asked
I shall mention another issue
which is
the frequent inaccuracy of watches, clocks, timepieces in general
as well as HUMAN ERROR
i.e.
it is not unusual for members of staff to note the time incorrectly

JUPITERASC

I'm not debating on staying or going, I hate it here

and there's nothing anyone can tell me to stay here.
I've made up my mind to leave, I just want to where is the best place
given these charts I've posted.
I want someone to give me an analysis on my Venus line
considering the aspects to it thats all.
In that case then the decision is already made :smile:
I wish you all the best for your relocation

ocho

Where should I go? Should I go to a SUN-IC line to internally reflect on something? I don't know what to do

waybread

Try your Jupiter-DC line. It doesn't occupy a lot of territory in Canada, but it is well-aspected and in your 7th house of committed relationships.

If you are a Canadian-only citizen, you can normally spend time in other countries for academics or travel, but permanent residency is often much more restrictive.

ocho

You may want to post the answers received on your other thread here, as there were a number of caring comments which you should preserve and consider.

Putting Venus on your DSC maybe relieves the feeling of having Pluto there in your current location, but as mentioned previously there are significant intrapsychic stressors which it's not clear you've addressed: Sun-Moon square and Venus-Mars square are both themes that often originate in family dynamics.

Again, without further commentary from you on specifics regarding your internal work and experiences, digging through your chart isn't very palatable.

I understand what you mean but I'm pretty sure even with those stresses in my chart, being on a Venus Line even with stressful aspects, will always be better than living on a Pluto and Uranus line mixed together. Cant get worst than this....

Try your Jupiter-DC line. It doesn't occupy a lot of territory in Canada, but it is well-aspected and in your 7th house of committed relationships.

If you are a Canadian-only citizen, you can normally spend time in other countries for academics or travel, but permanent residency is often much more restrictive.

I think thats the best Idea for now. Been there before and it was amazing, the Jupiter description felt so real and it is well aspected in my chart too. Having to leave there and go back was devastating. Only thing stopping me is money. I think My Jupiter DSC Line is the closest I can get to freedom from all of this and it is in Sagittarius too!

greybeard

If you are and have been chronically unhappy...

It is unlikely that you will find happiness waiting for you on the beach at your Venus line.

Sadly, you can't leave yourself behind. And therein lies the rub.

According to the biblical story, we were cast out of Paradise and barred from going back by a flaming sword. In other words, we are not promised a rose garden. You are barely 25 years old; you have some growing up to do.

Life remains miserable and uncooperative for as long as we refuse to see that we are living a life based on unrealistic expectations.

I suggest consideration of

Bathhurst Inlet.

Most of your lines seem to converge in that area. You are sure to find happiness there. But watch out for that hungry polar bear sneaking up behind you... Oooh. Too late. And just when you found happiness, too.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Even though I agree you can't run from yourself to another place on earth, pick the right spot and it sure can make a bad situation much better. I was living in such a negative environment that moving opened a new world, new challenges and I had the energy to make a new life.

Although I have to say I was not very good at friendships where I was from and that didn't change when I moved. I moved so my Sun was conj my Asc. and my independent spirit was ok with the sacrifice.

Moon Dance

greybeard

Intelligent use of astrology is one thing. Frenzied superstition and externalization of what is fundamentally internal is quite another.

Chrysalis

Im currently getting itchy feet to move from my location too, my location is not bringing me any kind of luck whatsoever.

How do you do these kind of charts ?