Will I be accepted for PHD?

julia

Hello all. My question is if I am accepted by the university for PHD.
I am the venus and moon (the querent). Mercury and sun are the quesited.
Moon and mercury are at 10th house.
Sun is at 9th house.
Venus is at 11th house.
moon and sun : unaspected.
moon and mercury : conjunction.
venus and sun : unaspected.
venus and mercury : unaspected.
I do not think that the answer is positive. What do you think? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_163_will_i_be_accepted_for_phd_hp.38091.3984.gif
    astro_w2at_163_will_i_be_accepted_for_phd_hp.38091.3984.gif
    56.4 KB · Views: 33

Catatonia

no, I have not been accepted. I have not filled the application form yet.
I am expecting the deadline these days.

Oh I see. The chart gives a void of course Moon (ruler of the 10th) alongside Mercury (ruler of the 9th - higher education). The chart says no, but you should obviously still fill the paper out and send it in.

There's also a chance that the horary placements correlate with your natal placements and actually delineate a 'yes', so you should fill it out and send it in.

julia

Oh I see. The chart gives a void of course Moon (ruler of the 10th) alongside Mercury (ruler of the 9th - higher education). The chart says no, but you should obviously still fill the paper out and send it in.

There's also a chance that the horary placements correlate with your natal placements and actually delineate a 'yes', so you should fill it out and send it in.

thank you Catatonia for your try. Indeed, I am expecting some changes at my career. Transiting pluto conj my Midheaven at 0 degree. So, I thought PHD will be one of the potential changes...Additionally, the university is abroad so It will be a great change at my life. I will fill the application form and send it to the university. I will update the outcome of the question soon and I hope the answer will be positive....

BobZemco

Hello all. My question is if I am accepted by the university for PHD.
I am the venus and moon (the querent). Mercury and sun are the quesited.
Moon and mercury are at 10th house.
Sun is at 9th house.
Venus is at 11th house.
moon and sun : unaspected.
moon and mercury : conjunction.
venus and sun : unaspected.
venus and mercury : unaspected.
I do not think that the answer is positive. What do you think? Any thoughts?

The answer is no.

If you want to apply, fine, but now is not the time and perhaps that university is not the one you want to attend.

I'll give everyone a big tip to reading horary charts.

Horary is NOT this planet in aspect or not answer equals "Yes/No."

That is not horary. That is, well, I don't know what that is.

Before you even think about looking at aspects, you must judge the condition of the Rulers.

What's wrong with this picture? Venus is in her Fall, Succeedent, and besieged by Mars and Saturn. "Mars loves Venus but Venus loves him not."

Answer equals "No," not to mention the Moon is Void of Course, the Ascendant is Via Combusta, Caput Draconis is in the 9th House and the 9th House Ruler is peregrine, and so are the Sun, Moon and Mars.

So who cares what aspects are made or not.

julia

thank BobZemco for your answer. I must admit that I am new at horary but I think I am very good student at whatever I decide to learn. So, I will have in my mind what you have written. I will fill the application and I will try my lucky at a PHD position. I just wanted to know the results in advance and test my knowledge at horary. Maybe because of the nature of aries, I am in hurry. ;)

julia

update : I talked to my personal teacher today. He told me that there will be not available positions for PHD because most of the students made registrations informally during the year. So, the chances for me to be accepted are limited. thank you Catatonia and BodZemco. You were right both of you.