Will her father be positive

Adel

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]On 20th at 2:54pm and 3:18pm, chart drawn for 3:00pm, I sent girl's father a large sms message in two parts in which I said to him things spiritual concerning marrying with her and also an important message.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I don't know how it will affect him. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]How will her brother and sister react?And her uncles and aunt?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Rising sign at the time is almost same as my natal. Transist Venus/9th and Transist Pluto/5th trine it. They aspect 7th house too.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Moon in Capricorn was 17 Cap 47 when I started. Anyways, the Moon in this matter is not void of course , but in a positive aspect to Sun even before it changes sign. Sun being the ruler of chart ie 1st house. It is coming into sextile with the ruler of 7th ie Uranus and had been in exact trine an hour before, when I was thinking about going to meet her father. Then again, Sun is the father.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]So I was hopeful something good will come out of it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Adil[/FONT]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.54258.24049.gif
    astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.54258.24049.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Adel

Nothing can come out of it as it was deleted by my sweet sweety girlfriend, deleted it out of fear. So I sent sms again on 21st at 3:17pm and 3:21pm :)

Now how her father is going to react to that? Sun and Moon are early in signs, maybe too early to tell, but they are in trine aspect. Comparing the above post by me, It should bring something positive on his behalf.

Love Ruler is in 7th and Sun will be making a a sextile to it and Moon will be conjunct today ie on 22nd.

Chart is in the following post.

Last edited:

Adel

cassanra said:
for some reason I was unable to enlarge your chart. Did you follow the rules of 'posting a chart"?

I have followed the rules and I have been posting before too.

I will post chart image again below. The first chart is also selectable now.

Thanks,

Adil

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.54387.28622.gif
    astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.54387.28622.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

cassanra

I would use sun for you and maybe venus, which rules her (7th) 4th house. They are not quite in aspect but they probably see each other. Until they are joined venus will be first weakened by suns rays. Venus will need to travel into 8th house or her 2nd house to meet up with the sun.
The sextile of the moon to the sun and then to venus indictes a yes but the houses they are in can not bode well.
I am not sure why but I suspect there are some sort of money issues in her house that may give way to argument.

Adel

cassanra said:
Venus will be first weakened by suns rays.

Will Venus benefit from Sun after initial weakness? She is definitely influenced by me.

cassanra said:
I am not sure why but I suspect there are some sort of money issues in her house that may give way to argument.

She had an argument with her family for two days ie Saturday and Sunday. 21st and 22nd March here, with her father too about money. Her father had bank balance yet, he was not willing to pay a small bill in full for a religious ceremony. She held that he is willing to pay large bills on useless activities and yet not on something good! She had got caught in into this after ordering meal after asking her father and yet she was blamed :(

Adel

cassanra said:
The sextile of the moon to the sun and then to venus indictes a yes but the houses they are in can not bode well.
So it is a yes, though not very happily from her father's side, but it is a YES :)

Do you know that the second day she and her father had an argument, it was about the bill payment and also about her not going to her aunt's. She is his sister. My girl refused that day because, her aunt had had caused hurdles and made her father change his mind after I had a "Yes" from them.

He was shouting a my sweet pie, saying "I know what you want (marry me of course), but I will never let that happen."

Whenever he says, I will not let that happen! He lets it happen :) He is the main "culprit" :)
If he wanted, he would not have listened to her, or send his nephew, who also on the behest of the aunt, was also making a lot of noise in home to check me again after the had said a "Yes".
He had backed out on 25th February, with a no, but cannot do so fully even now as he know that the girl and her mother and sister likes me (for her).
He is the main decision maker in this matter.

So Mr Father, here we come again :) but it is a YES, my sweet father-in-law :)

Last edited:

Adel

cassanra can you find some glimpse of her aunt here? how is she behaving this time around in near future? And the damned nephew...

archergirl

Adel, a question is a question and the question involved the father, not the aunt or the nephew or the neighbour's cat. You asked about the father, so the answer in the chart will be about the father.

AG:)

Adel

archergirl said:
Adel, a question is a question and the question involved the father, not the aunt or the nephew or the neighbour's cat. You asked about the father, so the answer in the chart will be about the father.

AG:)
sure thing archergirl. The father acts upon her (the aunt, his youngest and dearest sister) reactions though :(

But it is a good thing, ain't it? That after a lot of prayers I am getting something good :)

Now when to act? To seek favour from him? this is a big question...

Last edited: