Will he propose me marriage?

milena08

hello ,

I am at the begging of relationship with person who seems very interested in me and with serious intentions and plans for our future. So my question is will he propose me marriage, is he my destined one or ?

I see very bad signs/omens here and my opinion is that question is NO ....but i NEED your help very much....
I see my significator is Saturn retrograde which probably will make me to change my mind placed in 8th house which is malefic house probably bringing me anxiety and emotional crisis and some transformation, good omen is that 8th house is natural for saturn , that I am in my own exaltation and that I am on fix star spica.
So I see this as something which will not be as I wish but I will stand that situation very well and even maybe will be for my good.
He is represent by Sun placed in (his) derivated 9 house and directly on Algol which is most malefic fix star bringing violence, and losing own head.
Looking receptions he is in good receptions with me he is exalted moon in rulership of venus so I think he is really honestly attracted and interested in me.
But our significators are not connected
Our cosignificators are not conected
part of marriage is in 1st house but we are not in aspect with those Lot.
There is no connections by antiscions

So no mater if there is felings there will not be possibility and enough power to realize this question so answer will be NO , or maybe I am not doing this analysis correct?

I am waiting your opinions

here I post the chart
nfh0lc.gif

giacinto

hi i think that you are each other in fall....saturn and sun....you have the same sign...venus...venus is retro in 5th house could mean no long term??moon going on opposition with saturn..sun is fixed sign... he is not propose you now...please update soon the outcome
Good luck

milena08

I am very thankful for this replay, others opinions are welcomed too :) Yes is true that we are each other in fall.
Also that Venus is mine dispositor same as his dispozitor.
But isn't that positive sign for future and as omen of love adn afection expecialy becouse venus is significated love and expecialy here placed in 5th house which is house of fun.
Also venus here is in positive aplying trine with saturn which is mine significator.Don't you think that retrograde venuse in 5th house is just show that ephasis maybe will be on pleasure,love afairs, chilrdren eventualy,Maybe lesson of retrograde Venus is not to love unwisely and not to be impulsive.During Venus Retrograde any new relationships developed over this time can feel like de'ja'vu, which in astrological interpretation is the recurrence of a past-Life relationship that was significant to us.