Will he like me?

KathrineB

Hi everyone!
I met a guy online a few days ago and I kind of like him (so far at least!), but I can meet him only in September or so, and i am just wondering: let's say we last that long comunicating via apps and phone, and then if we meet: Will he like me????
Thanks for your answers!
K.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_like_me_hr.43606.283620.png
    astro_2gw_will_he_like_me_hr.43606.283620.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 72

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not encouraged. Your sigs Venus and Mars do not aspect and are in mutual adverse reception. And Moon’s next aspect is an unfavorable opposition to malefic Mars.
Nep on the 7th points to illusions about the relationship.

KathrineB

I am not encouraged. Your sigs Venus and Mars do not aspect and are in mutual adverse reception. And Moon’s next aspect is an unfavorable opposition to malefic Mars.
Nep on the 7th points to illusions about the relationship.
Thank you very much for such a quick response!!!!! if our sigs do not even aspect each other, maybe we wont even meet, right? That's okay I really do like him but we've only chatted a few times so it wont be the end of the world! :) Thank you once again!!!!

IleneK

Premium Member
You are welcome, KatherineB. I think it is quite possible that you won't meet; it is also possible that you won't keep liking him as you do.

dr. farr

For me, the very late rising degree makes the chart indications unreliable; I would wait and re-ask this question at a later date.

ElenaJ

In addition to the above comments, Pluto in the 4th of endings, co-ruler of the 3rd of communications, is exactly square the ascendent/descendent. Break up in the making.

Rhys

As Dr Farr said, we look at late degree charts with caution. It often means that the situation is about to change completely.
Your co-significator is in the Moon, whose ruler Venus is in the eighth house of death. The Moon is within one degree of perfecting to an opposition with a highly dignified Mars in the seventh house, which is the house of your romantic interest. It made me wonder if your guy is a soldier? Mars incidentally rules the eighth house.

Of course, the Moon opposition could just represent a dispute of some kind.

Do let us know what happens with this. Good luck!

ElenaJ

As Dr Farr said, we look at late degree charts with caution. It often means that the situation is about to change completely.
Your co-significator is in the Moon, whose ruler Venus is in the eighth house of death. The Moon is within one degree of perfecting to an opposition with a highly dignified Mars in the seventh house, which is the house of your romantic interest. It made me wonder if your guy is a soldier? Mars incidentally rules the eighth house.

Of course, the Moon opposition could just represent a dispute of some kind.

Do let us know what happens with this. Good luck!
I wonder if in this case the 8th refers not so much to death, as to sex!

Rhys

I wonder if in this case the 8th refers not so much to death, as to sex!
Horary is heavily rooted in traditional astrology. The last time I looked, having sex was really quite a lot of fun! :) So recreational sex is a fifth house topic, not an eighth.

Sex as an eighth house topic wasn't introduced until the 20th century: the idea was that when one climaxes, one dies a little death. Also the astrological twelve letter alphabet of Scorpio = Eighth house = Pluto is obviously another 20th century innovation, and while it works quite well for psychological and evolutionary natal astrology, I've found it is better to stick with traditional meanings when doing horary.

The idea of associating something as delightful as having sex with someone I love, and associating that with the eighth house, which has been associated primarily with death for over 2000 years, well...

I for one will continue to associate sex with the house of amusements, having fun, and creativity, not to mention children, rather than the house of death.

ElenaJ

Horary is heavily rooted in traditional astrology. The last time I looked, having sex was really quite a lot of fun! :) So recreational sex is a fifth house topic, not an eighth.

Sex as an eighth house topic wasn't introduced until the 20th century: the idea was that when one climaxes, one dies a little death. Also the astrological twelve letter alphabet of Scorpio = Eighth house = Pluto is obviously another 20th century innovation, and while it works quite well for psychological and evolutionary natal astrology, I've found it is better to stick with traditional meanings when doing horary.

The idea of associating something as delightful as having sex with someone I love, and associating that with the eighth house, which has been associated primarily with death for over 2000 years, well...

I for one will continue to associate sex with the house of amusements, having fun, and creativity, not to mention children, rather than the house of death.
The 8th house traditionally represents the pure sexual act, it does not involve love, but lust. It is scorpio, mars and pluto.
The 5th house on the other hand would be romantic love.
In the chart posted above, moon's ruler Venus in the 8th house could very simply refer to the querent's physical attraction to the other person. On a sexual level.
And the 8th ruler mars in the 7th, receiving an opposition from moon, seems to point to the physical attraction not playing out the way the querent started off feeling about it.
Another indication the relationship won't go very far.

Rhys

The 8th house traditionally represents the pure sexual act, it does not involve love, but lust. It is scorpio, mars and pluto.
This is true in twentieth century astrology, but not in traditional astrology. I'm not saying it is wrong, I'm just saying that we look at the houses differently in classical astrology.
Having said that, who cares? :) It looks like both approaches work. I agree with you that it doesn't look as though the relationship will go very far, there are multiple indications of this in the chart.

Rhys

Hi everyone!
I met a guy online a few days ago and I kind of like him (so far at least!), but I can meet him only in September or so, and i am just wondering: let's say we last that long comunicating via apps and phone, and then if we meet: Will he like me????
Thanks for your answers!
K.
Hi KatherineB, I see a lot of martial things going on in the chart. I'm just curious, does the lucky guy in question happen to be a soldier? Do you know?

Many thanks for letting us know what happens with this.

KathrineB

Hi guys!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I did not respond sooner, somehow I received no notifications that you all commented on my post after the last time I logged in!
Okay an update on the situation...I stopped our communications, it was my doing. Thing is I really did like him but I was initiating most of our communications and one fine day I really didnt like it. His sun is in Capricorn and so I get it that those guys can be a little cold and reserved (from my own previous experience) but i think regardless of the sign if the guy likes you and is interested he will initiate contact. So I deleted him off my Tinder...
oh not to forget to answer your question Rhys! He was not at all a soldier. He is a businessman working in real estate... he is building houses, investing into it. At least this is what he told me...
However....Guys here is the thing...I cannot get him out of my head))) sometimes i think i rushed too much into just unmatching him...im even thinking to register again and try to find him...then i remember i am not a 15 year old teen )))) There was something about this guy, and yes I definitely felt physically attracted to him, very strongly, so maybe thats why also the 8th house...
Guys can you please have a look if I will ever meet/ come across him again???
K.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_meet_him_again_hr.58046.55456.png
    astro_2gw_will_i_meet_him_again_hr.58046.55456.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi guys!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I did not respond sooner, somehow I received no notifications that you all commented on my post after the last time I logged in!
Okay an update on the situation...I stopped our communications, it was my doing. Thing is I really did like him but I was initiating most of our communications and one fine day I really didnt like it. His sun is in Capricorn and so I get it that those guys can be a little cold and reserved (from my own previous experience) but i think regardless of the sign if the guy likes you and is interested he will initiate contact. So I deleted him off my Tinder...
oh not to forget to answer your question Rhys! He was not at all a soldier. He is a businessman working in real estate... he is building houses, investing into it. At least this is what he told me...
However....Guys here is the thing...I cannot get him out of my head))) sometimes i think i rushed too much into just unmatching him...im even thinking to register again and try to find him...then i remember i am not a 15 year old teen )))) There was something about this guy, and yes I definitely felt physically attracted to him, very strongly, so maybe thats why also the 8th house...
Guys can you please have a look if I will ever meet/ come across him again???
K.
Can't say never, but it sure doesn't look like the two of you will come across each other any time soon... Primary significators neither aspect nor receive each other favorably in any way. His/Merc's next aspect is to Saturn, ruler of and domiciled in his 5th whole [turned] sign, suggesting that he may meet another romantic interest? The very late rising point suggests to me that the matter between you is a forgone conclusion and that you are aware of that.

Osamenor

Staff member
I am not encouraged. Your sigs Venus and Mars do not aspect and are in mutual adverse reception.

Their signficators are Mercury and Jupiter, not Venus and Mars. The AC/DC is in late Virgo/Pisces.

Still no aspect, but they're not in mutual adverse reception. Everything else applies.

@KathrineB please stick to only one horary chart per thread. Additional charts in the same thread can cause a lot of confusion. Furthermore, when you cast multiple charts for the same question, that invalidates all the charts. Asking about this relationship when it hasn't changed is asking the same question again, no matter how you word it. For another question about this relationship to be a valid horary question, the relationship would have to have changed: you've met in person, you've gotten together, something like that.

You stopping communicating with him obviously hasn't changed the relationship for you. It's still you thinking obsessively about someone you've only had online contact with. If that had changed, you wouldn't be asking if you'd ever meet him.

KathrineB

Can't say never, but it sure doesn't look like the two of you will come across each other any time soon... Primary significators neither aspect nor receive each other favorably in any way. His/Merc's next aspect is to Saturn, ruler of and domiciled in his 5th whole [turned] sign, suggesting that he may meet another romantic interest? The very late rising point suggests to me that the matter between you is a forgone conclusion and that you are aware of that.
Hi IleneK!
as always thank you so much for your fast and detailed response! It's not the good news I was hoping for but it makes perfect sense actually...Deep down I kind of already know I wont come across him again, so should stop daydreaming!:) thank you!

KathrineB

Their signficators are Mercury and Jupiter, not Venus and Mars. The AC/DC is in late Virgo/Pisces.

Still no aspect, but they're not in mutual adverse reception. Everything else applies.

@KathrineB please stick to only one horary chart per thread. Additional charts in the same thread can cause a lot of confusion. Furthermore, when you cast multiple charts for the same question, that invalidates all the charts. Asking about this relationship when it hasn't changed is asking the same question again, no matter how you word it. For another question about this relationship to be a valid horary question, the relationship would have to have changed: you've met in person, you've gotten together, something like that.

You stopping communicating with him obviously hasn't changed the relationship for you. It's still you thinking obsessively about someone you've only had online contact with. If that had changed, you wouldn't be asking if you'd ever meet him.
Hi Osamenor,
thanks for looking at the chart.