Will he give in?

acghh

It's because no one answered me on the other thread. I notice they're answering you so I came here to ask for help. #peace

IleneK

Premium Member
It's because no one answered me on the other thread. I notice they're answering you so I came here to ask for help. #peace

The rule of etiquette, so to speak, on this forum is not to intrude into another person's thread unless you have something to offer it.

Inducing people away is akin to hijacking it, and I am sure that was not acghh's intention.

IleneK

Premium Member
I did see him yesterday and I asked him if he still had my number and he said yes. It's odd that he would keep my number when he has a girlfriend.

Well, why is that odd? I have phone numbers for lots of people, even thought I am in a primary relationship with someone.

Almohsin

I told this guy who is a friend that I wanted to massage him. And he said he would love to but that he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. I know it’s because he has a girlfriend. He said he was trying to be good boy lol.

I don’t know if I should use the 7th or 11th house ruler.

iSCbF5oC_o.jpeg

The moon is affected by Capricorn and opposes the rising sign.
And here you want sex, but you do not declare it because the moon is in the seventh house, and is connected to Mars from Scorpio and the fifth house!!! Saturn in the eighth
The sexual demand is clear , But do not declare it publicly as you are practicing luring!! The problem with the astrological chart is that it shows that you are immoral.

Last edited: