will he get married this year?

shwetarose

Hello all...after much time i m back...i joined KP astrology private tutions and m learning..till now learnt signs and nakshatra, planets characteristics. far to go yet...

as all here know i was involved with one guy but at last moment he backed off bcos his parents were against..sometimes i go low very much..

my question is will he get married this year??

if yes, how will be her wife?

his dob is 1 july 1983 16.28

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2008&m=5&d=13&h=17&min=25&lat=0&long=0&zone=16

i m asking this question at 5.25 evening 13th may bombay india

cassanra

I know horary is difficult to do for yourself particularly on such a sensitive subject....I have found myself interpreting such a thing just however I want it. Which can be confuing dependiing on my state of mind. First see if there are strictures against judgement. Can you post the chart as they described ...?

Vista

Shwetarose,
I did a horary chart for the time of your question on 5-13-08. The chart is in it's fist degree, therefore it is unfit for judgement as it's too soon to do anything. You will have to ask again. Also, look at the guidelines as Starlink suggested and give a little background on the person. Once you have done so you can attempt to interpret your own chart and post it. Usually at that point the forum will help you with your interpretation. There are also links available in here that give lessons on horary astrology. It's pretty quick, but very informative.
Vista

shwetarose

Vista said:
Shwetarose,
I did a horary chart for the time of your question on 5-13-08. The chart is in it's fist degree, therefore it is unfit for judgement as it's too soon to do anything. You will have to ask again. Also, look at the guidelines as Starlink suggested and give a little background on the person. Once you have done so you can attempt to interpret your own chart and post it. Usually at that point the forum will help you with your interpretation. There are also links available in here that give lessons on horary astrology. It's pretty quick, but very informative.
Vista

Thanks vista..this is old thread..i will put up horary question soon in next thread.