Will he ever talk to me again?

ChildOfVenus

In February this guy and I fell out we hadn't talked for a while. But his mother died in February and he asked if I could send him money. But I contacted one of his family members asking if I could send a flower. And he got so upset with me because of this. He told me I shouldn't have contracted his family. And that I would never hear from him again. I've been reaching out to him since then every so often. He reads my messages but he doesn't reply. I miss him because at one time we were close. I honestly don't think what I did was really all that bad.

v.png

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look real favorable to me. Your significators do not aspect in any way; they are five signs apart so are called disjunct. You don't see eye to eye; don't understand each other. His significator, Jupiter, does not feel good towards you, Jupiter receiving you/Merc by detriment. I can see you are at a loss, with Merc being in the 12th.
Moon's next aspect is an opposition which suggests that there are obstacles to reconnecting with him.

ChildOfVenus

It doesn't look real favorable to me. Your significators do not aspect in any way; they are five signs apart so are called disjunct. You don't see eye to eye; don't understand each other. His significator, Jupiter, does not feel good towards you, Jupiter receiving you/Merc by detriment. I can see you are at a loss, with Merc being in the 12th.
Moon's next aspect is an opposition which suggests that there are obstacles to reconnecting with him.
I know he reads my messages but I don't understand why he keeps reading them.

ElenaJ

Objectively speaking, there was nothing so wrong with what you did. So why his anger and distancing?
His co-significator Neptune is hiding in his 12th house, so he does want to keep something secret.
What is he afraid you will learn?
And why is he asking you for money?
Your 2nd ruler Venus will trine his other co-significator, Jupiter, in his house.
So he is a little wrapped up in himself, but ok with receiving money from you.
As mentioned above, moon in his 12th house will oppose you as mercury, in your 12th house.
Not very favourable to coming together.
His 3rd house of communication holds mars, ruler of your 3rd house, which is what you wrote, that you contact him and not the opposite.
His 3rd house ruler is Venus, trine to himself, not to you.
With sun approaching an opposition to Saturn, rulers of the two 5th houses of romance, it looks like this romance is over and done with.
Mercury will trine Uranus near his 3rd house, which is why he reads your posts but doesn't reply.

ChildOfVenus

Objectively speaking, there was nothing so wrong with what you did. So why his anger and distancing?
His co-significator Neptune is hiding in his 12th house, so he does want to keep something secret.
What is he afraid you will learn?
And why is he asking you for money?
Your 2nd ruler Venus will trine his other co-significator, Jupiter, in his house.
So he is a little wrapped up in himself, but ok with receiving money from you.
As mentioned above, moon in his 12th house will oppose you as mercury, in your 12th house.
Not very favourable to coming together.
His 3rd house of communication holds mars, ruler of your 3rd house, which is what you wrote, that you contact him and not the opposite.
His 3rd house ruler is Venus, trine to himself, not to you.
With sun approaching an opposition to Saturn, rulers of the two 5th houses of romance, it looks like this romance is over and done with.
Mercury will trine Uranus near his 3rd house, which is why he reads your posts but doesn't reply.
It wasn't a romance we were friends I have always given him money. So he'll continue to read them but never reply?