will he divorce?-dr.farr,please!

SYGRYD

Hi! I can't find my new thread. I try again! Today my hubby's friends(?) told me that he will divorce:annoyed:. I can't believe what they say:unsure:.That is why i ask that question. My question is - Will he divorce?- i asked that question on August,25th,at 18:44,from Iasi, Romania. PLEASE,DR.FARR,HELP ME ONE MORE TIME!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! WARMLY REGARDS!:kissing:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_28_will_he_divorce_he.67547.19169.jpg
    astro_2gw_28_will_he_divorce_he.67547.19169.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 33

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use HIS Lot of Divorce (HIS ascendant = cusp of 7th house) to delineate this answer:

-His Lot of Divorce (LOD) falls @ 26 Aries
-he (Venus) flows away from the LOD = - testimony
-his marriage significator (7th house from his house = 7th from 7th) = Mars; Mars flows away from the LOD = - testimony
-LOD falls in the whole sign 1st house which = HIS 7th house (marriage) = + testimony
-Moon flows away from the LOD = - testimony
-no applying aspects between the LOD and any of the significators = - testimony

Results:
Positive (yes to divorce) = +1 testimony
Negative (no to divorce) = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

With a net -3, indications are that no he is not getting divorced at this time.

SYGRYD

Thank you so much,dr.Farr! I DOUBTED ABOUT THE RUMORS REGARDING HIS DIVORCE(at this time). You confirmed me that . I HAVE A LITTLE QUESTION- YOU WROTE " LOD falls in the whole sign 1st house which=HIS 7 th house(marriage)= + testimony". Could that aspect mean that he is thinking to divorce,but not at this time? THANK YOU! Warmly regards! Sygryd.

dr. farr

I HAVE A LITTLE QUESTION- YOU WROTE " LOD falls in the whole sign 1st house which=HIS 7 th house(marriage)= + testimony". Could that aspect mean that he is thinking to divorce,but not at this time? THANK YOU! Warmly regards! Sygryd.

Yes, I believe it does mean that; divorce is "in the air" at this time, in my opinion.

tikana

Thank you so much,dr.Farr! I DOUBTED ABOUT THE RUMORS REGARDING HIS DIVORCE(at this time). You confirmed me that . I HAVE A LITTLE QUESTION- YOU WROTE " LOD falls in the whole sign 1st house which=HIS 7 th house(marriage)= + testimony". Could that aspect mean that he is thinking to divorce,but not at this time? THANK YOU! Warmly regards! Sygryd.

my biggest problem with this chart is since it doesnt involve you, it prbably would not be valid. it is sort of invasion of privacy

T