Will he contact me this week?

pismoon

I have been in this on and off relationship with this guy for more than 1 year. We had an argument a week ago and have not spoken with each other since. We just got back together after a three months of breakup. I am not sure if we can survive this time. Will he contact me this week? Does he love me?

o7lef9.png

HeartTree

At this moment he is thinking only himself. Saturn is sitting tightly in his own house in his own sign. It’s interesting that your significantor Moon is at 5th house of flings and casual affairs. There is no aspect between you two or your 3th house ruler. So I would say he is not taking contact to you. Mercury, general ruler of communication is sitting at his 3th house and is in exact conjunction to Neptune. So there might be some decent or illusions going on. (But I’m not totally sure as outer planets are not normally used at horary.)

pismoon

HeartTree, Thank you so much for your reply! May I ask what it means that my significator Moon is at 5th house? what about Saturn in 7th house?

Saturn sitting in his own house - does that mean he has no feeling toward me?

Thanks,

Pismoon

pismoon

Forget to ask ... If he is Saturn and Saturn has a positive aspect with Venus, does that mean he is interested in someone else? I am very new to Horary astrology.

Thanks HeartTree!

LovelyMissAries

Forget to ask ... If he is Saturn and Saturn has a positive aspect with Venus, does that mean he is interested in someone else? I am very new to Horary astrology.

Thanks HeartTree!

Venus and Saturn aren't applying in the chart here, but if they were yes that would indicate interest in someone else.

pismoon

Dear LovelyMissAries,

Thank you for pointing that out. You are right - Venus and Saturn aren't applying in the chart. :happy:

Still try to understand the meaning of 5th house significator. We weren't in a committed relationship, but I am certainly looking for something serious.

Will post update by the end of this week.

Chrysalis

Sun in his exaltation, in sect, Angular and squaring you/asc. This shows how much of the upper hand he has concerning you. This is shown even more so by the fact of moon being in aversion to the ASC...you can't do NOTHING to help this situation, its basically on his terms and his terms ONLY.

As for if he will contact you this week, no..but you will contact him. Why do i say you will be the one to contact him, well your L3 is in his 3rd house. Moon chases mercury till reaches 16 degrees sagittarius but mercury rejects, so when you do reach out it won't go down well.

The argument - mars/moon opposition in the 5th/11th axis happened when sun had been in aries for 4 degrees, this says you were dating/seeing each other it was nothing serious. You say you'd been back together after a 3 month break up, my bet is you felt like you were walking on eggshells when he came back to you.

My final say on this, is you've got Saturn and sun both in their own signs and angular. Your the one doing the chasing with this guy, he's quite happy having you dangling on a piece of string for his own amusement.

My advice for you is to cut that string.

Last edited:

pismoon

Dear Chrysalis,

Thank you for the detailed analysis and it took me a while digest it.

Now I will probably wait a little longer before reach out to him.

Pismoon

Last edited: