Will he contact me soon?

SYGRYD

Hello! I have a very important problem and i have a big entreaty to you! My friend promised me(on July,28th) that we will talk/meet on September,12th. He made me two promises,one about job and the other for my health. Both of them are very,very important to me. That's why i want so much if he will contact me. If he doesn't,then i must do that(job and health) in another way,can't wait because it's too serious.Please,help me! My question is -Will he contact me soon? i made the chart in equal and in Regiomontanus. I will post both charts. The chart in equal system i made it on September,6th,2011, AT 3:53 P.M.from Iasi,ROMANIA AND THE CHART IN REGIOMONTANUS SYSTEM I MADE IT ON SEPTEMBER,7TH,AT 6:29 P.M,from Iasi,Romania.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_47_will_he_contact_me_me_soon_he.60922.27166.jpg
    astro_2gw_47_will_he_contact_me_me_soon_he.60922.27166.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 43

SYGRYD

Here is the chart in Regiomontanus system. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATE! Friendly regards!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_49_willl_he_contact_me_soon_hr.66611.19468.jpg
    astro_2gw_49_willl_he_contact_me_soon_hr.66611.19468.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 35

tootsie

I'm not a horay expert....you need to try to delineate your chart for others to respond. The AC would be you and I would use the 3rd house for him contacting you. The moon is important because it is the situation ect...so you need to look at the applying aspects. The moon is void of course now , but it doesn't look like it was when you asked your question. Also, aspects to you and the quested are important to the out-come. Applying aspects are what is to come and separating what is in the past.

Hope some of the experts can help interpret this chart.
tootsie

SYGRYD

Thanks,Tootsie! Should i delineate another chart? Iposted two charts with the same question,in different days. What do you think? Somebody help me? Thank you!

Neptune Rising

Moon trine Jupiter, ruler of his 3rd house, in 2 degress looks like a yes to me. 2 days perhaps or thereabouts...

Though I'm concerned about the Saturn square, that could be a block. But after that, Moon trine Venus, ruler of your 3rd house. Thats in 10 degrees, maybe 10 days.

Let us know :)

SYGRYD

Thank you very much for your kindness! I waited so anxious your answer. I hope it doesn't influence the answer the fact that i delineated 2 charts for the same question in 2 different days. Anyway ,i'm thinking just if he will contact me:biggrin: Thanks again! Friendly regards!:kissing:

SYGRYD

I forgot to tell you that i will let you know,because you made me a great joy and........ i forgot to tell!

Neptune Rising

Thanks, I hope he gets in touch soon!

Actually I didn't notice the equal house system. I drew the cart up using the data from the first chart into Regio house, this still has the same significators though. I just also realised, Moon trines Jupiter then trines Sun. Sun is him so that I think would be the meeting around the 11th, 5 degrees after the chart was cast. Maybe 5 days.

Thanks, good luck :)

SYGRYD

:biggrin: HOOORAY,HOOORAY! You're fantastic! You know ,he told me in July that we will meet on September,11th,but because it's Sunday, you mean on September,12th,like it meant to be. THANK YOU!:kissing:

SYGRYD

Neptune,i saw your location- in the heart! A dream location,the most beautiful location for a human being!:love:

SYGRYD

:sad: Hi,Neptune! I am so sad! He didn't call me today. I waited since noon and i calle him,twice. He didn't answer to me:wink:. I don't understand what's happened, he knows how important are both promises for me and i didn't ask him to promise me that. Even if he didn't solve the problems,he could answer me,but...I feel like a stupid because i believed in him. Thank you for your kindness! Warmly regards!:kissing:

Black Rose

Hi Sygryd!
I didn't want to crashed down your hope, ecpecially because I'm still learning, but a saw a no in your chart. I tell you why:
1Lord (you) Jupiter, retrogarde and peregrine…not good
7Lord (he) Mercury is under sun's beam - this condition is debilitating and he placed in his 12th house, house of sorrow…not good
No aspects between the significators…not good
Saturn in his first hause
Lord of his 3rd house (communication) Mars is ill placed – Mars in fall in Cancer…no good
Moon is making an applaying trine aspect to Jupiter, yes. But moon in Capricorn is the worst place where moon can be, because moon is in detriment and I think (not sure) it can't perform

This is my interpretation, it could be wrong. I wish sameone who knows horary better shows up.
I know you are very disappointed. Please take care!

SYGRYD

Thank you very much, Black Rose! You are very gentle and kind with me! Indeed,i'm very sad and disappointed! As i said, he didn't call me today,i called him twice and he didn't answer me. So,my hope is already crashed down. I don't know horary,but i saw just bad aspects. With these aspects on the chart,perhaps he will never contact me. What do you think, is that so or it's just a delay? But why is he doing that,why this attitude toward me? He didn't do ever something like that. Can you see on the chart the reason? THANK YOU FROM ALL MY HEART! FRIENDLY REGARDS!:kissing:

Black Rose

Hi

As I said previously I don't feel self - confident reading charts yet, because I'm stil learning. Because of that I would like to see someone of horaries here to show up and give their interpretation to the chart.

As far as I know for a "yes" answer you need strong significators with reception between them and in an applying aspect. As well you need moon in an applying acpect to significators.

Why didn't he call? His significator is under sun's beam. This is similar to combust, and this condition is debilitating, but not as severe as combustion. According to Lilly when a planet is combust "shews him or her in great fear, and over powered by some great person". So he might have some problems or issues at the moment, or he might be under someone's power. I don't know.

I see you care about him deeply and I understand you feelings. You asked Will he contact me soon and the answer was no. But that doesn't mean, he will never contact you again. Give him some time. I really hope everything turns allright for you and in the meantime take care and try not to be too sad.
Sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker.
Regards to you

Last edited:

lilithofeden

I am new at this too but I thought it was a yes as well.. I used the 6th house instead of seventh because it's about a job and her health. And of course, grand trine with the moon in the 10th house, Jupiter in the 2nd and sun in the 6th. But then I saw they were seperating aspects and I wasn't sure... I'm sorry he didn't call :(

Black Rose

I took 7th house lord because of the other person
Maybe I did it wrong
Honestly I'm still not sure what the correct answer is :sad:

Last edited:

SYGRYD

Thank you ,you are so cute ,lilithofeden! yES,SEPARATING ASPECTS,YOU SAW VERY WELL.hE DIDN'T CALL YESTERDAY.He didn't answer to my phone yesterday. I called him again today,he answered, but he was "ice man". He told that he can't speak this month because he is very busy and we keep in touch. He hanged up the phone no good bye.:wink: Something is happen,he didn't ever do something like that to me. Warmly regards! Kiss:kissing: