Will he contact me soon?

SYGRYD

Hi, Black Rose! IT IS THE VERY CORRECT ANSWER! THANK YOU FROM ALL MY HEART! FRIENDLY REGARDS! KISS YOU!:kissing:

rafaella

why do you have two charts with different dates/times? The second one would be invalid, you should have just made the regiomontanus chart with the same date and time as the first one...

It was a definite no answer. We look at 1st and 7th house, not 6th. The querent is wondering if this person (who I believe she has romantic interest in, correct me if I'm wrong) will contact her...So no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury. No aspect from his 3rd ruler Mars to your significator Jupiter. Moon is in detriment, yes, but it has some dignity as its a night chart....Moon trine Jupiter does nothing, as Moon is not his significator and neither is it his 3rd ruler.

The chart showed you contacting him, as your 3rd ruler Venus right at the cusp of 7th, sextiling his 3rd ruler. When an important significator is right at the cusp of an angle and it is making an aspect, action is immediate....you were the one to contact him.

Last edited:

SYGRYD

Thank you very much ,Rafaella! You are very kind to answer me and explaine me the aspects of the chart which give the answer. I posted 2 charts, with different dates/times,because i thought that some members of the forum delineate chart in equal system, another in Regio. I made a mistake, i know the horary is not a game,but i was so anxious to find out the answer. I apology for my mistake,i am very sorry. Yes,i have romantic interest about the person i asked. Yes, i called him immediately,the next day, because he didn't contact me. Anyway, it was in vain. Next month,he is busy,kind of...Why did you look to the H7th? 3RD-communication,1st-the querent. H7TH-FOR RELATIONSHIPS? Not H5th-for romance interest? I'm asking you because i really don't know and i want to learn. I know the Moon is very important,but if in this chart is in detriment,is not his significator and neither his 3rd rule, than the Moon can't help me in that aspects. I know something is happen with him, he never did something like that,but i don't know what is it. I opned a thread with that question,i posted 2 charts,too,but same date/time,in Regio and in equal. Could bea lot of kind of problems,i don't know to what house/house should i look. Thank you very much! Friendly regards!

rafaella

you use 7th for a relationship question, an aspect between 1st and 7th house would have indicated contact, not just phone call, but maybe even a meeting. An aspect from his 3rd ruler to your 1st or 3rd ruler, would have indicated possibly an email/phone call from him.

I would not use 5th, as its only for sexual purposes or to look at pregnancy/children questions

SYGRYD

Hi, Rafaella! You are a very good teacher, finally i understood why 7th,not 5th, what it means aspect between 1st and 3rd ruler and 1st and 7th ruler. Thank you very much! For my chart with the question-what's happen to him-,i think he has problems,don't know what kind of. Health-6th,yes? Financially-2nd H,YES OR NO? Family-4th H and problems with superiors 11th H, yes or no?(it's about an approval for him for a lab from the manager). If you have a little time ,please tell me,because i'm not sure which houses should i look?:sad: Thank you for your kindness! Friendly regards!:kissing:

Neptune Rising

Thank you ,you are so cute ,lilithofeden! yES,SEPARATING ASPECTS,YOU SAW VERY WELL.hE DIDN'T CALL YESTERDAY.He didn't answer to my phone yesterday. I called him again today,he answered, but he was "ice man". He told that he can't speak this month because he is very busy and we keep in touch. He hanged up the phone no good bye.:wink: Something is happen,he didn't ever do something like that to me. Warmly regards! Kiss:kissing:

I was going with the significators of the communications house as this was a question about communications. Moon in fall probably wasn't a good start. Following Moon's aspects, it trines Jupiter but very unequal mutual reception.

Moon then squares Saturn that that seems to put a big block on everything. That could be the problem, something blocking progress.

Looking beyond the Saturn....

Moon then trines Sun which is also him. You did actually call him in this time frame. He is in your detriment which explains his 'iceman' reaction. Moon trines Venus in 11 degrees, approximatley this weekend. That is the ruler of your third house and then opposes Mars, ruler of his 3rd house. The timing for that I suggest is early next week, but I'm just experimenting with timing in horary.

However, Mercury is void in this chart, about to change signs. He is hiding in his 12th house, suggesting that he just needs some space to do his thing. He will improve soon as he moves into Virgo. This is just a suggestion but maybe give him some time and space, he can then come to you when he is ready. If you push him to open up to you, he may retreat into his 12th house more...?

rafaella

which chart did you want me to look at?

This current one shows Mercury in his own 12th house, so he is looking for some privacy and isolation. There is also oppostion to Neptune, some confusion and deception going on. So if he said something to you before, he has changed his mind and is now unsure... Mercury will gain in strength in 4 units when it changes to Virgo. So he will then come out of his hiding and face you...give it some time.

Is this the guy that was married? Well he has Saturn in his 1st and it is affecting him, restriction of some sort, could be his wife...

SYGRYD

Hi,Neptune! Thank you very much for your interpretation! I am very impressed that you care about me! It's a hard and sad period of time for me and the evolution is unexpected. The chart shows bad aspect,as you wrote to me, but shows the truth. Why has he need time and space? I think he didn't solve the promises he made to me,but it's not just up to him,there are other people involved. He could tell me the truth, i understand him,but his pride of Aries man,i think so. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS! FRIENDLY REGARDS!:kissing: P.S. Or he has another kind of problems.

SYGRYD

You're a doll ,Rafaella! I wish you look at the chart from the topic opened by me -what's happened with him?-on September,14th. I posted also two charts,in Regio and in equal,but both are same date/same time. Yes,it's about the same married guy, always him:sad: If you have a little time to look at that chart,please! Thank you from all my heart! Warmly r:kissing:egards!

Neptune Rising

Ah ok, he is married, not to you (?), that could explain the Saturn in his house. Saturn often is the rejected spouse. In this case, that is what the block is.

Also as Rafaella mentioned, confusion, illusion or plain deception.

There is a beneficial thing though, your ruler being Jupiter. Maybe you grow wise from whatever is happening here. Jupiter in Moon's exhaltation, perhaps you should care about your emotional first and foremost, nurture yourself.

SYGRYD

NO,Neptune,unfortunatelly not with me! Rejected spouse? I don't understand how come. Forgive me,but english is not my maternal language. I know i make mistakes in english,sorry! She is his second wife and the destiny laughed about us and we met one month after he remarried.Good joke of destiny,isn't it? Did you see something wrong with my health? Indeed, my emotional status is down by the river and i have problems with my knees. Thank you for your kindness and patience! Friendly regards!

Neptune Rising

I see, thanks for clarifying SYGRYD. In horary, I've been taught, Saturn is quite often the spouse that the partner is rejecting when they are seeing another person outside of the marriage. Which kind of fits in with that first chart, showing the spouse being an obstacle that the Moon comes up against by square.

No I didnt see anything wrong with your health, just something that came to me is that you should look after your emotions. There is some good info out there about the symbolic meaning of problems with knees, though its non horary so I'll leave that there.

Sorry your so stressed about this, I hope you find peace real soon, if not now.

SYGRYD

Thank you so much,Neptune! You are so kind and delicate and you have much,much patience with me! I understood what means "rejected wife", but i wanted to be sure,because it's a good novelty for me(ooops,i shouldn't tell that). Yes,you're right ,i should look very serious about my emotions,i'm really too stressed,that's not good. But it's so hard to manage emotions! I AM GLAD ABOUT THE GOOD ASPECTS REGARDING MY KNEES,EVEN OUT HORARY. Keep you in touch! Friendly regards!:kissing: