Will he come through in a Romantic sense?

aphilia

Should I wait for him to show up romantically in the next 3 months?
Background: met, but he said that it was better to be friends and left. Now he actively pays signs of attention - Should I wait for him to come through in a romantic way or is it just like that for his fun? really, really like him but do not want to waste time.
will he 3 month.png

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look like much is happening here. He/Venus is very much interested in himself, strong in its dignity, angular, and in his own/7th house. You/Mars and he/Venus are one sign apart, so do not aspect in the traditional sense, which is interpreted to mean you do not see eye to eye, are not on the same page. So I don't see anything beyond interest with him now.
The the significator for the question, Moon, does apply to a favorable trine with Merc and in strong mutual reception. But who is Merc? Merc is in his house and Merc is the ruler of his 5th, so makes me think he may possibly have a romantic interest at this time?

I will say that Moon meeting Merc by trine and mutual reception does point to something favorable in a general way, although somewhere down the line, since the orb is so wide. Perhaps it might be you communicating with him at a later date that might move things along?
But in the overall, I am not very encouraged by the chart; it does seem all about him.

aphilia

It doesn't look like much is happening here. He/Venus is very much interested in himself, strong in its dignity, angular, and in his own/7th house. You/Mars and he/Venus are one sign apart, so do not aspect in the traditional sense, which is interpreted to mean you do not see eye to eye, are not on the same page. So I don't see anything beyond interest with him now.
The the significator for the question, Moon, does apply to a favorable trine with Merc and in strong mutual reception. But who is Merc? Merc is in his house and Merc is the ruler of his 5th, so makes me think he may possibly have a romantic interest at this time?

I will say that Moon meeting Merc by trine and mutual reception does point to something favorable in a general way, although somewhere down the line, since the orb is so wide. Perhaps it might be you communicating with him at a later date that might move things along?
But in the overall, I am not very encouraged by the chart; it does seem all about him.
Thank you so much for your interpretation! Such a shame because I genuinely really like him and am willing to put the effort in to make it work:(
I will post here for feedback later on if anything does show through:) I'm hoping at least for a conversation.

dr. farr

With the dragons tail in the ascending sign, first house, it does not look like your ideal hopes in this matter will be fulfilled, at least not in the near future; certainly friendship of sorts can happen here, but more than this seems unlikely over the near future.