will he come back to me ?

neptunian

Will he contact or call me ?

I cant understand how he became such ignorant, more than anything we were valuing each other as a person. Im in pain. :( What do you think ? any chance of him messaging according to the chart ? Any idea appreciated so much.

Attachments

• willhereachout.jpg
    willhereachout.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 30

liath

Oh friend, I’m so sorry but based on the chart, I don’t think he’s coming back around any time soon. Your significators are in a separating square. Did you two fight or have a disagreement? Say, about a week ago?

Right now he’s throwing himself into his work. With the moon aspecting your second and tenth house as well, I’m going to tentatively guess your focus is going to be in your money and your job very soon, too.

The good news is that you’re in a good position “where you are”- Saturn in the first can sometimes denote restrictions but since it’s literally your significator and it’s dignified in Aquarius I’m interpreting it more as a benefic- as long as you channel your energy properly. Focus on you in a self care way and build yourself up. You may find relief in redecorating your home or even just spending some much needed time resting.

Good luck with everything, and I hope you feel better soon.

neptunian

Oh friend, I’m so sorry but based on the chart, I don’t think he’s coming back around any time soon. Your significators are in a separating square. Did you two fight or have a disagreement? Say, about a week ago?

Right now he’s throwing himself into his work. With the moon aspecting your second and tenth house as well, I’m going to tentatively guess your focus is going to be in your money and your job very soon, too.

The good news is that you’re in a good position “where you are”- Saturn in the first can sometimes denote restrictions but since it’s literally your significator and it’s dignified in Aquarius I’m interpreting it more as a benefic- as long as you channel your energy properly. Focus on you in a self care way and build yourself up. You may find relief in redecorating your home or even just spending some much needed time resting.

Good luck with everything, and I hope you feel better soon.

Hi dear liath,

Thank you so much for your help and good wishes.

We didnt have an argument, but i overwhelmed him a little bit. cause i was expecting him serious moves. Maybe my emotionality overwhelmed him. Thank you so much for your support. Im feeling so sad. If he doesnt want to talk, he can say this with a proper explanation. there is a third party :( but still i cant understand the situation exactly. Im so sad. He doesnt care. waiting a message from him but he doesnt send :(

Thank you so much for your comforting words and interpretation. Yes i will try to focus on myself and my hobbies.