Will He Come Back to Me? (12th house, help!)

VeronicaSawyer

Brand new to horary, thank you everyone!

We broke up May 2021, he wanted to get back together last fall, I said he had to get sober, he tried and failed and we parted with a lot of sadness, pain, and confusion. He started dating someone who enables his addiction and in his words "has no expectations for him." He seemed like he was in deep despair and I had done what I could but I couldn't drown with him. I put a firm 6 month no contact limit between us in December, which he has respected, and that's up in a couple weeks.

Ok, so my basic understanding of this chart would be: He is the moon, and I am Saturn, they are in a close applying sextile which means... he's headed to me soon? The moon in the 12th in an exact square to mars/neptune conjunction means he's definitely still in addiction, and best case scenario some kind of rehab facility (12h)? Also he is the separating Sun square my Saturn too--he is disgusted by me/afraid of me/I am on a drag on him? Last thing--I LOVE the idea of Venus as an other woman with basically no aspects to her lmao but it's more likely that's me, right? Which means I have no romantic connection to him/he has no connection to me? I have no understanding of how to read his moon in trine to the IC.

My feelings have recently changed toward gratitude for the time we had together--he loved me with consistency, depth, and kindness for the year before he discovered his drug of choice. We laughed a lot and had a powerful and steady chemistry. He supported me during the most difficult year of my life, and I feel at peace with the fact I will always love him for that, but I also still have this stupid hope in me that we might find our way back to each other some day. I am in recovery myself and I think I might overestimate what he can do because I did it, if that makes sense.

I don't know, I'm all mixed up. My heart wants one thing so badly that I'm swinging between very good and very bad readings. Anybody got some more neutral clarity for me? Thank you!

**Also, cast chart in May 2022. Is it expired now?

astro_2gw_whcbtm.84909.289922.png

Osamenor

Staff member
**Also, cast chart in May 2022. Is it expired now?

If that's the date you definitively decided to make this a horary question, the chart is valid. Horary charts don't expire. The only question is whether that's the right date for the horary chart. It should be cast for the date, time and place when you first decided to make this a horary question.

VeronicaSawyer

If that's the date you definitively decided to make this a horary question, the chart is valid. Horary charts don't expire. The only question is whether that's the right date for the horary chart. It should be cast for the date, time and place when you first decided to make this a horary question.
ok thank you! Yes it was cast for that specific purpose and for the first time I asked this question.

dr. farr

You = 1st house = Capricorn = saturn; he = 7th house = cancer = moon; moon flows toward Saturn = + indication;; moon forms a sextile to Saturn = + indication; answer to question = yes; however, his significator moon is in your 12th house (which can indicate self-undoing) be careful not to allow the renewed relationship to undermine you.

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Moon is your 12th of undoing. Moon applies to you/Saturn but before it perfects it meets someone else, Mars. And Mars rules his/turned 5th house of romance. You as Saturn are in his unfavorable 8th.
I'm not seeing it.

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Moon is your in 12th of undoing. Moon applies to you/Saturn but before it perfects it meets someone else, Mars. And Mars rules his/turned 5th house of romance. You as Saturn are in his unfavorable 8th.
I'm not seeing it.