will he come back??do i wait?

shwetarose

Hello all here..

life getting depressed day by day ..the more i try to forget him, the more i fall low..

i was involved with guy from 4 years. i m wheelchair bound but thou he loved,cared for me much..just as family member..inspite knowing all the difficulties and my daily chores, he didnt broke...but finally his parents went against him. his dad fall ill when he wished to marry me..all brainwashed him..his relatives,mother,father for not marrying me as they all claimed that we will be happy only for some months then will dont like each other..my heart cried when he broke up bcos his parents went against..

my question is : will he come back to me? do u see second marriage with me (asking this as other astrologers of him hv predicted) do u see first marriage broken ? do i wait for him ? any advice would be really grateful to me and would relief me..any additional prediction would be good..i m getting lost day by day and he too..

i dont know what is horary chart.thou posting natal charts as i have that only.i m sorry..i searched much but failed.

My DOB is 3 sep 1982. TOB 6.pm POB :-Mumbai,India
His DOB is 1 july 1983 TOB 6.28 PM pob :-Mumbai,India

i m asking this question on 18 feb 2008, Place- Mumbai,india. Time :- 6.56 pm.

Last edited:

flea

Hello,

Most people here use astro.com to produce a chart, it is much easier to read as a diagram. You are more likely to get some responses then. People always just love pictures :).

Venus mercury neptune and chiron are all tranisting your 12th house. So this maybe a very good time to go inside yourself and discover some beauty, and thereby connection with all souls.

Saturn R transiting your 7th is not the easiest of times, but there is always a good side to saturn which allows for correct structures being put into place where ever it travels.

You also have an interesting aspect between venus on the descendent trine juno conjunct neptune, sextile pluto. This would appear to me that a depth of learning from marriage/love and higher love learning is a theme residing in your chart.

No matter what is going on in your life, feel the love in your heart. It is always there and the brighter it shines the brighter it shines for all in your life. Feeling it and being it, brings others to you like moths to a flame.

Love Light Flea

shwetarose

ok here are charts attached..this was done by ekim. first is mine and second is of the guy

Attachments

• girlchart.gif
    girlchart.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 11
  • boychart.gif
    boychart.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
shwetarose: I think the reason no-one is answering you is because you have posted the natal charts and this is the horary section. You have asked *will he come back to me*. In order to help you we must have the time and date you asked this question,and the place you are when you are asking.Your birth charts will not help answer your question.
My computer says you posted this question *yesterday*at 6.56 pm Eastern Standard Time. (my time) .I need to know the above information in order to draw up a chart for you.
Best wishes, lillyjgc

shwetarose

oh my...i now knew the meaning of horary astrology..thanks a lot..actually didnt knew what is horary.

i asked question yesterday at 6.56 pm, 18th feb 2008, place - mumbai,india, i hope i m correct now.pls correct me if i m wrong.

starlink

Thanks Shwetarose for giving the information. I was just about to ask the same thing Lilly did.
May I ask you, are you a student of astrology? did you compare yourself and your boyfriend? there are a lot of good aspects between you, but at the moment he has Uranus going over his Moon which could have caused him to separate from you.
I will see what the horary says OK?
cheers, Star.

shwetarose

starlink said:
Thanks Shwetarose for giving the information. I was just about to ask the same thing Lilly did.
May I ask you, are you a student of astrology? did you compare yourself and your boyfriend? there are a lot of good aspects between you, but at the moment he has Uranus going over his Moon which could have caused him to separate from you.
I will see what the horary says OK?
cheers, Star.

starlink, i was bit confused of what was horary.good to find soon of what it is. no i m not student of astrology but hv deep interest. no bounds to it. hv much books n i beleive..my astrologer hv compared n hv said that his first marriage is bad if the charts are not matched..our both charts got mathced which he know..

yes i will awaiting for horary prediction.from afternoon i m online in this forum..not bcos only for me but also read many questions of others..indeed this forum hv got excellent astrologers..not one also is pompous.;)

lillyjgc

Star do you get 3. 49 Virgo on the ascendeant? If yes I'll try and post up the chart. Ta. Lillyjgc

starlink

Swetarose, I am afraid that it does not look all too good. I see the Asc. in Virgo, ruler in 6th (house of his Joy) but retrograde, wanting to go back to the 5th house of romance. But Mercury has gone direct today and will not reach the borderline with the 5th house. You are in your 6th house, apparently not in very good health conditions, very nervous. Ascendant is very early which shows that there is more to this situation than we know or that you have not given us all the information.

Saturn is very close to your Ascendant, in itself a bad indication for a horary outcome and it shows again that you are not well because Mercury and Saturn are in mutual reception and Saturn is also retrograde. Are you overworked?

Your boyfriend is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in your 5th, but he is in fall, showing he is in a weak position or feels weak.
There is no Ptolemaic aspect between Mercury and Jupiter.

You can see that Moon is in Cancer, dignified in the 11th house, but Moon is Void of Course, another negative indication here. It shows that you have given up hope somehow. Also, Moon will enter the 12th house soon , showing that you will want to retreat for a while.

Immediately after Moon leaves her sign, she will oppose Venus, traditional ruler of love. Sun, the heart of the chart is also Void of Course I'm afraid.

The part of Fortune is in your 8th house at 6° Aries. This is not a good house for the Part to be in. He is however in the 2nd house of your boyfriend which shows that he might get lucky financially. But Mars rules his money and is in the familiy house. He depends on his family?. Mars is at the moment Void of Course, weak, but when he enters Cancer, he will get much stronger as he is the Triplicity ruler of Cancer. He will either have to support his family because Mars is found in his 4th house or he is financially dependent on his family.When Mars enters Cancer however, something will happen to him because Mars(also showing him as traditional ruler of men) will oppose Pluto.I see financial trouble in his business or in his career.(if he has a business).
His 5th house of romance is ruled by the Moon and as I wrote above Moon was strong in own sign, but he will be lost (peregrine) in Leo and he also will not feel well at all. It is his 6th house.

I dont think he will come back to you. End of the matter house is Jupiter in fall. I have a feeling that he is not telling you everything that is going on in his family. the ruler Mercury is in his 12th. Mars in his 4th house also shows great turbulence as it is about to oppose Pluto. I think he has to do what his parents tell him to do. He might revolt against that.
Jupiter is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is moving towards your Ascendant, so I think he wants to come back but the Sun will oppose him (his father?).
His romance is also opposed by the family (Moon will oppose Mercury as soon as Moon has entered Leo.)
I hope I am seeing it all wrong,but I just have a feeling it will not happen.

I do hope that Lilly maybe sees something more positive here.
Wish you much strength and good luck, Starlink

Last edited:

Blandy

will get much stronger as he is the Triplicity ruler of Cancer.
Even though Mars is the triplicity ruler for water, he's in his fall in Cancer, so, whatever dignity he might have will probably be outweighed by his fall.

shwetarose

starlink, you said all is soo right and exact...i m not well..cough much and yes very nervous..insecurity feeling..at night also even in sleep, my thoughts are running and find much uneasiness. today got medicine prescribed by doctor. i have cough,cold and sometimes fever.and i have told everything abt the situation..hvnt missed nething..i want to retreat but my thoughts not letting me to overcome..continously thinking..

they are financially good but before some months they are facing problem..he is dependent on his papa business..he have independent business but very less income..my bf business hv hige potential but he cannot give time..i m worried abt his financial condition..he needs my support mentally but i m not there..hope he overcomes..

yes may be hes hiding..i hv no contact with him thou i feel the major break up got huge reason..at he time of departing, he had told me that theres much which he cant tell me..i think the fight between his mumy papa for our issue must hv pushed him back to move with me..

may be time will heal but i still have faith on god that we will meet up , may be later..will we? dont know..neva to fall in love

starlink, romance opposing by family? means they opposed our romance..right?

Last edited:

starlink

starlink, romance opposing by family? means they opposed our romance..right?
Yes Swetarose, that is it I think.
thank you very much for giving me the feedback so I will know what I do wrong and what is right. So yes, he is depending on daddy, so he has to be on his side, whether he likes it or not. Who knows Sweta, maybe much later, when he can get away from these family ties he could decide to come back to you (if his love is strong enough). I wish you all the best for the future and try to concentrate on something else so you can sleep again. Everything that happens to us has a meaning in our life, I firmly believe that. Only much later we usually find out.

You tell me that you have told me everything, so the early ascendant must show that there is more to this story and this is probably what your boyfriend told you:

at he time of departing, he had told me that theres much which he cant tell me..

Interesting how horary sees those things.
I wish you much strength and hope that you will feel better soon.
cheers, Starlink

lillyjgc

shwetarose,
I have looked at the chart too- I am sorry but I agree with Starlink....I see his ruler jupiter and your ruler mercury having a parting of the ways here.It seems to me that the focus is on health matters Shwetarose- yours. look to your physical well-being.
Because his ruler applies a sextile to uranus in his first house, you may in fact get more closure in 4 *weeks*?.
I'm sorry. The void of course moon also indicates that things will remain the same as when the question was asked.As your ruler mercury applies a trine to the MC it appears that you will receive effective treatment for your health problems (which maybe you have been *ignoring* due to the turmoil in your emotional life at the moment, but which may be in fact making your health worse). try to be strong.
take care,
Lillyjgc

starlink

starlink, till how much times does horary prediction last? i mean 3 to 6 months??
Well, the "rule" is that it is valid for up to 3 month. After that you can ask another question about the same situation.

starlink

Swetarose, optimism is the best medicin. Your troubles are (I think) very much due to your situation and missing your boyfriend. Now try to believe that things will be better in your life. Are you Budhist? I follow the Budhistic phylosophy and it always helps me enormously.
By all means, go to the doctor and let him prescribe you a good medicin for your cough. I doubt that he will put you into hospital, unless you are so sick that you cannot move anymore, but you can still type messages so you will see, it will not come to that. Take care and believe that things will go better. Cheers, Starlink

shwetarose

thanks starlink..i visited doc and he prescribed lil heavy meds..n he thinks it is due to regular cough and stress..i hv to tc of myself bcos my parents are getting worried for me much..i will calm myself..i hv huge interest in astrology..been practising taro cards before some months..i m learnign basic lessons from astrologyweekly and its interesting..good to divert mind..thanks a lot everyone here..will be in touch with forum as i will be having questions much as learning charts..

starlink

GREAT!! FIRST STEP INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION. Yes, Astrology keeps your mind away from your sorrows. Hope you will soon be feeling much much better again. All the best, Starlink