Will he call or try to get in touch

.skye.

with me around my birthday? That's on July 20, a little over a month from now I know..

Well weve broken up about 7 months ago, too much drama happened.. I sent him a text on his bday wishing happy bday and all that which he replied to but we havent spoken since then.. so I'm wondering if he's going to call or anything on my birthday..

I know it's too early hence 3 degree AC.. but is it still readble? Im a little anxious.. I don't know how to read horary so.. a little help, pleash.. :(

I'm Uranus right? and the moon so he's the sun? Theres no aspects btw them except for a **** square.. so thats a no?

Attachments

• question.jpg
    question.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Tamara

if we take traditional rulerships, then you`re saturn and he`s the sun. he`s in your fifth house, you seem to be in love..your significator saturn is in the 9th and it`s his 3rd house of communication and there is applying square between sun and uranus. squares don`t always mean-no. i think he might get in touch with you but maybe it won`t be pleasant(square). the moon, you co-significator is in cancer, in late degrees and makes applying sextile with saturn. so i`d say there is possibility that he`ll reappear but i`m not sure if it will be something that you long for.
anyway i`m not an expert of horary, so hope others will answer too.
cheers:smile:

.skye.

Hey Tamara!

Thank you so much for trying to help!
You're right giving the traditional rulership i'm saturn.. but that doesn't help much does it? Or make any difference..right? lol

So since it's a square it could mean either a no or that it won't be pleasant (like you said) or perhaps it will make the contact difficult to happen but since his 3rd is ruled by mercury and thats making a trine to the AC.. theres a tiny chance there? :innocent:

Hopefully someone else will stop by and try to help.
I'm still confused as you can see lol

misskitty

but since his 3rd is ruled by mercury and thats making a trine to the AC.. theres a tiny chance there? :innocent:

You should only look to the primary and secondary significators for the yes/no, and aspect like that won't change the answer. I agree with tamara, the Sun square Saturn shows contact, but I don't think it will go the way you hope. Please keep us updated.

.skye.

the Sun square Saturn shows contact, but I don't think it will go the way you hope. Please keep us updated.

Hey there!
So let me get this straight, a square here is showing a sort of contact because we are aspecting eachother. But since it's a square chances are it wont go smoothly. There might have some tension going on.. if there was no aspect btw our rulers it wouldn't have a contact right?

And thats the only aspect that I should consider relevant to the whole chart?

Thank you!

Tamara

well, yes! this is the asects that gives you the answer-yes or no. in your case i`d say yes. and moon is also very important. it`s in late degrees sextiling saturn. so maybe that "commumication" will finalize something.
don`t worry much! i understand your worries and i know what you feel(from my own experience). maybe at the moment you think that he`s "only one" you need but believe me universe has it`s own laws and it decides what is better for you!! you gotta see opportunity in every problem. everything`s gonna be ok!! you`ll be happy, if not with him then with someone who`s really destined for you!!
cheers:kissing:

.skye.

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! It's just that a lot has happened..

Anyway, you guys were great!

He did not call! There was no contact btw us.

Thank you all so much and again, I sowwys!

giacinto

ihe`s the sun. he`s in your fifth house, you seem to be in love..your significator saturn is in the 9th and it`s his 3rd house of communication
hi i have a silly question aboun significators:whistling:
there is a reverse about interpretation of significators??:unsure: he's in her 5th house so she feels....she is in his 3rd house so he wants contact her...so it works?cause someone people said that "sun in your 5th he is in love and you in his 3rd so you thinking or contct him....:

giacinto

@skye about your chart your significators yes have a square means NO
with this update i 'll believe that the answer given only from significators :D
cause i looked the 3rd rulers your 3rd jupiter &his 3rd mercury mercury trine ascendant.... curius.. this shows a contact between you