Will he be my new boyfriend? Kinda silly I know lol

Snakechammah

Will he be my new boyfriend?

Background: So I 'met' this dude early in the week, and he works in the same place I do. He is 'stationed' at the gate where I walk past in the morning and I noticed him constantly looking at me. For some twisted reason, now I'm beginning to crush on him, and its going to obsession-mode LOL! He doesn't know who I am.

Interpretation of chart:
Ascendant in Taurus - I am represented by Venus
Dude is 7th House in Scorpio - represented by Mars

Both Venus and Mars are in the 12 house
For me (Venus) - this represents a fog in my life - not sure where my life is headed, and any new development I want to keep it a secret from others

For him (Mars) - could it be the same feeling?

Venus is in the sign of Aries - ruled by Mars - which means I like him very much (hell yeah!)

Mars is in his own sign - which means he is feeling spiffy about himself

Venus will change sign into my own sign (Taurus) which means I'm about to feel uber confident about myself (which I honestly think so!) - I've just had a fungus-face episode (see other thread) and now that my skin is clearing, I am feeling REALLY GOOD about life lol

Mars' next sign is meee (Taurus ruled by my Venus)... does this mean he will 'like' me too... perhaps in the later stage? I'm hopeful for this.

Venus and Mars just had a conjunction - this could mean our meeting, early this week? Venus is the faster planet and I can see myself being distracted soon enough, as Venus move away from Mars (Natally I have Venus in Aquarius and we always change our minds lol)

Saturn in the 7th house, could this mean there is another person in his love radar? Whoever that is, is about to move into the 8th house but as Saturn is in the sign of Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter), she is thinking of a foreigner and wanting to marry him (as Jupiter is in the 4th House)?

(PS: He IS a foreigner in my country and she could be a citizen (same as me)?)

I don't know if I am even making sense!

I snooped into his facebook and saw him 'liking' a girl's photo recently. He had recently added her, and yes she is a citizen like me. Could this means she wants to marry him only because he is a foreigner? Or is she thinking of someone else? She didn't reciprocate liking his picture though.

OR alternatively, she is thinking of Saggi - ruled by Jupiter - which is in 4th house - meaning she is not interested in him and feels she prefers someone more to home (a citizen)?

I'm going out of my mind trying to decipher this!

In my own 12-house-delusional-bubble - I have high hopes for this chart simply because Mar's next sign is Taurus - ruled by my planet. Does this even mean anything? haha

Help put me out of my misery please, anyone?

picture.php

Sunrise

hello very good your analysis! My opinion...
You 're so infatuated with him but hide (12th = hidden and secret)
Venus here is in a very weak position (weakness and 12th) with many fears and secrets. Is closed and can not initiate things.
Mars than the other and this weak accintental strength (12th) in his 6th house -the everyday and work) Here Mars in his own sign, but no interest in Venus
Saturn is in the 7th, but in the 8th house
The Moon has just entered in detriment of Mars in the future will opposition Mars
I do not think to get something from it
:innocent:

Snakechammah

Oh no! Looks like I may need to get another crush! :sideways:

I will update for sure... (if anything happens, that is)

Thanks so much for your time!

rafaella

Will he be my new boyfriend?

Background: So I 'met' this dude early in the week, and he works in the same place I do. He is 'stationed' at the gate where I walk past in the morning and I noticed him constantly looking at me. For some twisted reason, now I'm beginning to crush on him, and its going to obsession-mode LOL! He doesn't know who I am.

Interpretation of chart:
Ascendant in Taurus - I am represented by Venus
Dude is 7th House in Scorpio - represented by Mars

Both Venus and Mars are in the 12 house
For me (Venus) - this represents a fog in my life - not sure where my life is headed, and any new development I want to keep it a secret from others

For him (Mars) - could it be the same feeling?

Venus is in the sign of Aries - ruled by Mars - which means I like him very much (hell yeah!)

Mars is in his own sign - which means he is feeling spiffy about himself

Venus will change sign into my own sign (Taurus) which means I'm about to feel uber confident about myself (which I honestly think so!) - I've just had a fungus-face episode (see other thread) and now that my skin is clearing, I am feeling REALLY GOOD about life lol

Mars' next sign is meee (Taurus ruled by my Venus)... does this mean he will 'like' me too... perhaps in the later stage? I'm hopeful for this.

Venus and Mars just had a conjunction - this could mean our meeting, early this week? Venus is the faster planet and I can see myself being distracted soon enough, as Venus move away from Mars (Natally I have Venus in Aquarius and we always change our minds lol)

Saturn in the 7th house, could this mean there is another person in his love radar? Whoever that is, is about to move into the 8th house but as Saturn is in the sign of Sagittarius (ruled by Jupiter), she is thinking of a foreigner and wanting to marry him (as Jupiter is in the 4th House)?

(PS: He IS a foreigner in my country and she could be a citizen (same as me)?)

I don't know if I am even making sense!

I snooped into his facebook and saw him 'liking' a girl's photo recently. He had recently added her, and yes she is a citizen like me. Could this means she wants to marry him only because he is a foreigner? Or is she thinking of someone else? She didn't reciprocate liking his picture though.

OR alternatively, she is thinking of Saggi - ruled by Jupiter - which is in 4th house - meaning she is not interested in him and feels she prefers someone more to home (a citizen)?

I'm going out of my mind trying to decipher this!

In my own 12-house-delusional-bubble - I have high hopes for this chart simply because Mar's next sign is Taurus - ruled by my planet. Does this even mean anything? haha

Help put me out of my misery please, anyone?

Nice story! You should write a novel...don't know how you got all of that from this chart??

Unfortunately, I do not see this going anywhere. Does he like you, yes perhaps if we take Sun as his male significator. Sun exalts Venus. But Mars doesn't. So he is physically attracted but that's that.

Mars and Venus have separated and in 12th they can't perform. Moon is also weak and will eventually apply to them both by opposition. This is a separating aspect rather than bringing together.

Yeah better find someone else....

Snakechammah

Arrgghh!! Ok.. I will focus my eyes on someone else.. but for now, please allow me to drool at him from afar until my Venus changes sign... :biggrin:

I find it fascinating that you'd used Sun as his significator. If he is physically attracted, maybe I should dress up a little more ummph the next time I pass the gate?

Oh well.. since my Venus and Moon are seperating from him, I should just forget it... :pouty:

Thanks so much for your analysis, Rafaella!

Snakechammah

I have an update!

Well, the last two weeks, I've been deliberately crossing his path and giving him gooey eyes and smiling.

Now he looks at me as if he's interested, and I've caught him looking at me even while I'm looking elsewhere (or pretend to at least LOL)... so my teeny weeny suspicion is he maaay like me?? Or as you have mentioned, he may just like my looks?

BUT!!!! I now know where the Moon opposition Mars/Venus is :(

I have just found out that the dude has not signed his contract therefore he will have to leave my workplace (and possibly country). So the universe is 'separating' us and because of this, it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to 'be my boyfriend' as my query had posed.

I guess the chart really did answer my specific question!!

Thanks Sunrise and Rafaella for all your help!

tikana

why do you guys/girls make charts complicated?

Venus and Mars dont aspect each other Venus is leaving - you are moving on to something else
Moon is not aspecting Mars either - kaput
there is no translation of light or collection of light
everything else is minor element

T

rafaella

I have an update!

Well, the last two weeks, I've been deliberately crossing his path and giving him gooey eyes and smiling.

Now he looks at me as if he's interested, and I've caught him looking at me even while I'm looking elsewhere (or pretend to at least LOL)... so my teeny weeny suspicion is he maaay like me?? Or as you have mentioned, he may just like my looks?

I have just found out that the dude has not signed his contract therefore he will have to leave my workplace (and possibly country). So the universe is 'separating' us and because of this, it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to 'be my boyfriend' as my query had posed.

Interesting that you mention him not signing contracts, as the company you work at is Saturn. Moon, brings the light of Saturn to Mars by opposition - again here opposition is separative. He is leaving. He is also in fall of Saturn (the company). Perhaps he doesn't really like working there. Moon ruling the 3rd might be documents/paperwork. Moon aspects are always relevant to show what will happen next.

Cheers :)

rafaella

why do you guys/girls make charts complicated?

Venus and Mars dont aspect each other Venus is leaving - you are moving on to something else
Moon is not aspecting Mars either - kaput
there is no translation of light or collection of light
everything else is minor element

T

Who is your post directed towards? No one mentioned Venus and Mars coming together via translation or collection???

Yes I agree there is nothing bringing Venus and Mars. But some of us read the whole chart rather than just look at one aspect and say yes or no.

tikana

Rafaella,

to Sunrise and the querent.

if there is no aspect or nothing joining two parties why go through the loops. yeah i know you do look at the entire chart.

cheers
T

Sunrise

I have an update!

thank you for your update my dear Snakechammah!
and do not worry your question is not Kinda silly:wink:

Snakechammah

Rafaella - You are totally spot-on!! I think he was 'let go' and probably reprimanded by the CEO. The company had a change of management and all staff had their contracts re-done. He was one of them who were 'booted' out - his contract ends in April. I feel really sorry for him.

I am in awe that you managed to read all this through the chart!!

(he does look at me suspiciously because I work very closely with the management and the top gun is good friends with me)

Tikana - Yeahh.... sadly I know nothing will come out of this chart lol. You are right that I am really distracted. I am moving on (emotions-wise) to someone else already HAH!

Sunrise - Thanks so much sweetie! You are also right that at the time of chart drawn, I was infatuated with him but hid. For two weeks, I avoided the carpark area so I don't see him! Mostly because I had a huge pimple between my eyes hahahahaha (and I don't want him to see that!)

Thanks so much all! Really appreciate your time!

Snakechammah

Hi Brasil.
Thanks for your input. Well... this was a chart a loooong time ago. The dude is now gone from the company.

Thank you again for your time!