Will He Be Divorced By The End of 2015?

jenluvsblackcat

Hello all,

I have a friend who is hopefully nearing the end of a long and bitter divorce that started in January of 2014 when he filed to end his 30 year marriage. He and his soon to be ex do not have children and the only joint asset they have is a home. She has fought tooth and nail to delay any proceedings and my friend's first two lawyers took his money, offered bad advice or did nothing at all and then ran. My friend's current lawyer is doing a better job, but his ex is still belligerent and delaying any divorce agreements, preferring to only allow divorce if he stays married to her on the books for another few years so she can have access to his health benefits. Obviously, he does not want that and wants out as fast as he can.
My question is: Will he be officially divorced by the end of 2015?
At leas the moon isn't VOC on this one!

Thank you for all of your help. :)

Attachments

• Will He.jpg
    Will He.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
Just for clarification purposes, is this something you are asking on his behalf, or are you the querent?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he will. I am using the significator of the 11th sign [not house] for him, and the 7th from the 11th, the 5th sign, for his spouse.

Sun applies to a trine with Saturn, but not before it squares Jupiter and Venus. So I see a lot of difficulties. First, she really is averse to him, him/Sun being in the sign of her/Saturn's detriment. Her resistance is also reflected by her being retrograde, although in actual planetary movement terms, Saturn is moving towards him/Sun instead of away. So maybe retrograde might mean that she is rethinking her position. The path will not be easy with Sun having to make other aspects before perfecting with Saturn. Lots of hoops to jump over and needles to thread before the goal is accomplished, but I see it happening.

jenluvsblackcat

Thank you for your interpretation. I will keep my thumb on this one and will let you know of the outcome as it occurs. :) You are right to have to say he will have hoops and needles... his ex is very resistant, but I'm thinking she may want to be divorced soon in time for the holidays. At least that's what I would want... out with the old - in with the new.

jenluvsblackcat

So my friend went to court and according to the agreement he and his ex will sign on August 28th, he will be officially divorced from her on December 31st and will finally sign the last of the papers on January 1st or 2nd, but in the eyes of the courts and IRS, will be officially divorced on December 31st of this year.

That's of course if she signs this pending agreement and does not take him to trial, however her lawyer has threatened to drop the case if she refuses to sign this new agreement.

My friend has from now until the end of September to ready their marital home for sale as it goes on the market on October 1st.

Lot's of hoops, but the end is in sight and your reading was on point. :)

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the feedback. And would you please keep us posted as to whether she actually signs the agreement?