will he be a preacher

CarrieLee

I am posting my son's chart and asking the question will he be a preacher or will he finally break free of my exhusbands brainwashing..
With his sun conjunct Nep Chris does have the ability to absorb whatever mindset is currently around him and he is in the Bible belt and fully believes his mama is on the road to **** because mama believes in astrology and all spiritual taboo things.
I have a feeling with all that Sag that he will not evolve his current mindset. I hope I am wrong.
His Sun is conjunct Uranus but Uranus is in Cap.
I am not against Christianity at all I just have a problem with the extremist forms and the Jesus camps that my son goes to that teach intolerance.

He also has a passion for fishing..Which I cant find anywhere he has desires on being a professional fisherman..
TIA for any insight
Carrie

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_chris.gif
    astro_2gw_05_chris.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

CarrieLee

Thanks for looking ~his heavy 9th house with the emphasis on Sag scares me Did i mention when I concieved him I was of the Born again Christian ilke he finds himself entwined in...Its true.
He constantly berates me for my beliefs...
I am just praying he grows up and beyond the ugliness that I have experienced with this particular group
I appreciate your input LionKing so very much!!
Carrie

waybread

I can't say what career your son will pursue, but with his sun and north node in Capricorn in the 9th house, he would probably be drawn to the ministry.

CarrieLee

I have thought this for years...Been afraid of it also ...He is more judgemental at times than me..And I have 4 planets in Virgo and struggle with judgement everyday.
I keep believing that the more I evolve and work through my issues he will..But with him it doesn't work. My oldest 19 evolves...He stays stuck. And he has more Mutable planets than she does..
I am confused and with all his Sag squaring my Sun Pluto Jupiter Uranus..He is the most challenging and rewarding of my children..
thank you for coming to visit Waybread i have complained of him before I have just never been able to post his chart.:)
LOL I still can't find the Fishing!! Unless it is a Metaphor for his passion for Christ :)

freedomlover

CarrieLee said:
I am posting my son's chart and asking the question will he be a preacher or will he finally break free of my exhusbands brainwashing..
With his sun conjunct Nep Chris does have the ability to absorb whatever mindset is currently around him and he is in the Bible belt and fully believes his mama is on the road to **** because mama believes in astrology and all spiritual taboo things.
I have a feeling with all that Sag that he will not evolve his current mindset. I hope I am wrong.
His Sun is conjunct Uranus but Uranus is in Cap.
I am not against Christianity at all I just have a problem with the extremist forms and the Jesus camps that my son goes to that teach intolerance.

He also has a passion for fishing..Which I cant find anywhere he has desires on being a professional fisherman..
TIA for any insight
Carrie
Carrie,

OH! How I can relate! I'm in the same position you are - so if it helps any, I know EXACTLY how you feel!

As to the chart, I feel I was able to make some sense out of it. First of all, I can say that this is one of - if not THE major- lesson he came to learn this time around. With that said, on to the interpretation:

First of all, the ruler of his Ascendant is Venus. Venus is in Sag in the 7th, and is inconjunct to his Ascendant. Right there, that tells you that he is out of kilter with who he is, and that he is trying to be what he thinks others want from him. (I'm assuming the friends, sense of approval, etc, that he gets from others).

Also, ruler of public respect/approval is Saturn in Aquarius in the 10th. Venus is in sextile. 10th house is also the house of the disciplinarian parent/ parent perceived as the authority/power. Aquarius is also the sign of inflexible, know-it-all thinking. So a father who has fixed belief systems would be fitting by this placement as well. His chart clearly shows that he has this problem of choosing to go along with his father. (Venus in Sag in 7th sextile Saturn in Aquarius in the 10th)

Venus also rules his intercepted 6th house. This can show a couple of things. One - that he may think this is the type of service he wants to do.
Two - 6th house also rules discernment. This also shows that he's thinking is skewed.

The 7th house cusp is Scorpio - a sign known ( in its lower manifestation) for manipulation, control, and unforgiveness- held in negative emotions.
The ruler of his 7th is Mars in Sagittarius in the 8th house. This is one side of his intercepted 6th. Co-ruler of 7th is Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th. It is unaspected, except for a sextile to his MC. This again, shows that he is going along with his father - AND he probably is totally unaware how "off-putting" this is to others. (Pluto is pretty much unaspected).

The other side has Virgo on the cusp. Ruler is Mercury in Sagittarius, also in the 8th - between Mars and the Moon - also in Sag. Remember, things in the 8th house can show power struggles and also things that need to be transformed in this life. He has a lot of transforming to do!

On the cusp of the 6th is Jupiter (r) in Virgo. This shows that his discernment/decisions are influnced by a severe internal critic - perfectionism, judging others. He really connects vibrationally with their message of intolerance/"only one way" to God - and that have the right to sit in the seat of judgment in relation to others. Much of his healing will come when he realizes that THIS IS NOT LOVE. Jupiter (r) in Virgo rules his 8th, 9th, and 12th houses. 9th and 12th houses show carry-over from past lives. Obviously this is a lesson he failed at learning in the past, and had set a chart for himself before he incarnated that would ensure that he had the "oomph" to get over it. Sometimes one has to be fully saturated in something before they realize it is not what they want.

Mercury in Sagittarius rules his 2nd, 3rd and 6th houses. This shows that in his discernment in communication with others - he has a strong tendency to go along with others without thinking for himself. (This is another manifestation of Jupiter(r) in Virgo on cusp of 6th - the need to discern/think for oneself) He also has the tendency to make assumptions about others without considering how they feel about it. Mercury in Sag can assume/ make expectations about people that are "too much" (Sag). Mercury ruling his 2nd, as well as 3rd, can show that he values his religious beliefs, and expects others in communication ( 3rd) to agree with them, too. His South Node is in Cancer in the 3rd. This further intensifies that he is out of touch with his and other's emotions - and the ablitiy to "meet people where they are at".

Sun rules his 5th, and is in the 9th. This can show he lost his sense of his self - his purpose for being here, in wanting the approval of his father. He may also be a workaholic and leaves no time for pure fun and developing his creative talents. Chiron(r) in Leo at the cusp of 5th would further emphasize the possibility. He may also have abandoned his inner child for material things and a sense of Earthly power and control. His North Node in Cap conjunct his Sun shows it is his destiny to break out of his father's control, and all the things he is subconsciously doing to keep him in alignment with his father's control - and stand up to his father. This would require following his intuition - which is a 9th house thing. And, as you know, you cannot follow your intuition unless you learn to think for yourself.

Moon rules his 4th house, and is also in Sag in the 8th. This seems like a good description of you. Jupiter(r) in Virgo on cusp of 6th ( again - discernment) is squaring the Moon in Sag in the 8th. Again - Jup rules 9th and 12th. He is repeating with you the same pattern that caused him to incarnate with this lesson plan. It can also show what is stored in his subconsciou ( 12th) about communication with others ( 9th house). Truthfully, he probably has some resentment against you for making decisions for him as a child that he needs to deal with. This may be why he is so adamant to prove you wrong. It may be a power thing, too. You
told him what to do when he was little.......You corrected him when he was wrong......(Not that this makes it right what he's doing - even if you DID "miscorrect him" - as all mothers make mistakes.) It's possible that with his discernement so skewed, he just plain is so brainwashed that he really, really thinks you're "going to hell", etc - for your beliefs ( as he would feel that's where he would be going if opened up his mind to believe the truth. - Churches can be very cult-ish that way.) It could be a mixture of all of the above, as well. The co-ruler of the 12th ( past life karma and subconscious) is Neptune in Capricorn - the illusion of power? Anyway, it makes a semi-sextile aspect to the Moon in Sag. This can be like a blind-spot, as well - something he doesn't realize he is doing, but a subconscious influence to his belief system.

It's interesting, too, that he has so much Capricorn. Capricorn is the sign of either the subservience/disempowerment of the Divine Feminine OR the elevation and respect for the Divine Feminine - depending on which end of the vibratory scale you are in. As you know, you don't even mention the fact that God is also female in most churches. ( His Pluto in Scorpio does make a loose sextile with Lilith in Capricorn in the 10th.)

As to you, you are obviously concerned and upset by this. My two cents (from personal experience and revelation I've received in prayer concerning my ordeal) is this: Try to go within and seek to disengage from the energy that lets it bother you. For whatever issues you play in it ( and a mother always has a big energetic influence on a child) - when you disengage and are at peace - he will have nothing to fight but himself. This will "flip" the energy back on him to deal with - which very often is what leads to learning the lesson. (Of course, his free will is always involved. He might not learn his lesson. But his North Node says it is his destiny to do so.)

One other thing, the rulers of his 11th house of rebellion are Saturn in Aquarius in the 10th and Uranus in Capricorn in the 9th. This again shows that he:
A) has a lot of issues with freedom and can be internally ( or externally) quite rebellious. (Sag and Aquarius together, especially-ask me, I know.:eek:)
B)Has quite the calling to break free from the old traditions in religion(Uranus in Cap in the 9th) and demonstrate as a leader of the Age of Aquarius (Saturn in Aquarius in 10th) (But don't tell him that.:D)

All in all, I think the life lesson inherent in this chart show that he is actually an old soul who has come to learn a lesson of mastery. After all, he has actually placed himself under brainwashing. Do you know what hard effort it takes, and what spiritual growth comes from having to come out from under brainwashing?

It's gonna be ok.

Peace,

Freedomlover

P.S. Sorry for the long post - it just kept coming and coming.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

freedomlover

LOL I still can't find the Fishing!! Unless it is a Metaphor for his passion for Christ :)

Carrie,

After I posted, I came back and there were alot of other posts. LOL. I guess I really did take a long time posting.

Anyway, since you brought this up again, I thought I'd add just a little bit more. :)

Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th rules the 12th, with Pisces on the cusp. Pisces rules the house of rest. Neptune in Capricorn is in the 9th. 9th rules escape from work- wanderlust, going where the road takes you. He probably escapes from his internal heavy load by fishing. Jupiter (r) in Virgo on the cusp of 6th shows that he has a need to learn to reduce his workload.
And.. in addition, as you said, the fact that Jesus' disciples were fishermen, and fishing is such a Biblical reference probably doesn't hurt matters any.;)
This could also be a manifestation of Neptune in Capricorn in the 9th house of religion and beliefs - trying to "please the father" by being a fisherman- like the disciples in the Bible.

Oh, my posts are long - I'm such a Mercury in Sag.... Sigh....:eek:

FL

freedomlover

Carrie,

One other thought on the fishing thing. I just re-read your original post which said he wanted to be a professional fisherman. Neptune in Capricorn is conjunct his MC. Yep - that fits. Also, it could bring him recognition and approval from others if he has a reputation for being "a professional" ( read: the best) fisherman. And probably loves spinning "big fish" stories - that would be the Sag influence.

FL

estrella

Carry, your son was born with a stationary Pluto getting ready to go retrograde. Unfortunately, many preachers are born under a stationary Pluto.

CarrieLee

Freedomlover You brought tears to my eyes with how right on you are.You spoke to my soul..
I may be able to talk about this better in the Morning as it is late and time for me to be in bed.
I just needed you to know how much you are appreciated for your insight..Especially tonight since it appears his Dad is interfering again with his easter visit with me.And I am in so much pain..because of this..I hope he evolves..I am determined to evolve for the both of us.
His older sister hates him( my first born)..His Cap grandma (my mom)cannot stand him..His father who is a scorpio sun Aquarius moon had nothing to do with him for his first 11 years. His Aries Sun (with a Stellium in Aries) stepmom rules everyday of his life since I allowed him to live there. I mistakenly thought I was guided by god and my oversoul to do this... And forgive these ppl who go out of their way to hurt me.I do understand that there is a lesson~ it is so raw right now with their continual verbal abuse to not hurt.
Anyway Thank you I will post my chart if any are curious to show how opposed I am to Stepmom and to show my sun/pluto and how HARD it was to let this person be a father to my precious son...I worked so hard on his extreme tantrums and got him so loving before the universe asked me to let him go.
Can you tell I am still mad at God or Goddess for Asking me to give up my only son?? LOL Please see the Yod thread for more details
My chart is there and for some reason I cannot post it here..:(
Thanks again I have to cry
~Carrie

Last edited:

freedomlover

estrella said:
Carry, your son was born with a stationary Pluto getting ready to go retrograde. Unfortunately, many preachers are born under a stationary Pluto.

Wow! That is very interesting. It makes alot of sense though - people who are spiritual teachers/preachers usually either come out with a manipulative or transformative effect on others. So, in addition to his Pluto being his least aspected planet - it was also stationing to go retrograde. Yikes!:eek:

CarrieLee

:(Its what my biggest fear was! And that Pluto is in his 7th house...It looks as if the abusive relationship pattern I had with his dad will continue on until he learns to correct it...
His father was so incredibly verbally abusive

estrella

freedomlover said:
Wow! That is very interesting. It makes alot of sense though - people who are spiritual teachers/preachers usually either come out with a manipulative or transformative effect on others. So, in addition to his Pluto being his least aspected planet - it was also stationing to go retrograde. Yikes!:eek:

Interesting huh. Amazingly I was just reading a book that talks about stationary planets before I saw this post, and the author mentioned that stationary Pluto people often are preachers! Pluto stationary about to retrograde causes the person to "keep going over old emotional ground", to self punish, and to manipulate others.

Maybe later in life, some constructive progressed aspects will help him to overcome this.

LionKing

Just to add info... I have been a Christian for 20 years. Two years after I was baptized my oldest daughter was born on the same day. She will be 18 on the 25th of this month. I was all "Christianized" and thought astrology was wrong. That was until I grew into different thinking.
Who found Jesus? It was Astrologers. There is some more that blends astrology and the Bible that a lot of people are not aware of. I put astrology away for a lot of years because of all of the bad press. But still Christian, still look at astrology charts. Take care. V/r LionKing

Last edited:

freedomlover

LionKing said:
Just to add info... I have been a Christian for 20 years. Two years after I was baptised my oldest daughter was born on the same day. She will be 18 on the 25th of this month. I was all "Christianized" and thought astrology was wrong. That was until I grew into different thinking.
Who found Jesus? It was Astrologers. There is some more that blends astrology and the Bible that a lot of people are not aware of. I put astrology away for a lot of years because of all of the bad press. But still Christian, still look at astrology charts. Take care. V/r LionKing

I know what you mean, LionKing. I still go to church occasionally
( Pentecostal Holiness, no less!) In church, I can blend in with the rest of them - no problem. I can quote the Bible with the best of them. In fact, I've thought of starting a Bible study for people in the church when my health improves. However, I'm wrestling with one thing more and more - I cannot be who I truly am, and express all of who I am with these people. I feel like I have to hide some of who I am. So.... that may go on the back burner for now. However, there are always a small handful of people in every church that are open - as you and I are. I have several friends who I talk astrology and reincarnation with who do not dare mention talking to me when they go to church.:cool:

Are you like this too, Carrie?

estrella

Also, his 8th and 9th houses are ruled by Sagittarius whose ruler, Jupiter, is in the 5th house, close enough to the 6th for me to read it in the 6th house (work, service), and Jupier is trine the MC. This tells me that he could be very successful as a preacher. But, Uranus conjunct his MC, and Saturn in the 10th tell me that he could also have unexpected problems, and/or disillusionment with his career.

freedomlover

estrella said:
Also, his 8th and 9th houses are ruled by Sagittarius whose ruler, Jupiter, is in the 5th house, close enough to the 6th for me to read it in the 6th house (work, service), and Jupier is trine the MC. This tells me that he could be very successful as a preacher. But, Uranus conjunct his MC, and Saturn in the 10th tell me that he could also have unexpected problems, and/or disillusionment with his career.

Good point, estrella. I think his calling is to preach the truth, and not mind-control, though, which is what he currently seems to be doing. Seems to me that this is what the Uranus in Cap/Saturn in Aquarius thing is all about.

freedomlover

CarrieLee said:
Freedomlover You brought tears to my eyes with how right on you are.You spoke to my soul..
I may be able to talk about this better in the Morning as it is late and time for me to be in bed.
I just needed you to know how much you are appreciated for your insight..Especially tonight since it appears his Dad is interfering again with his easter visit with me.And I am in so much pain..because of this..I hope he evolves..I am determined to evolve for the both of us.
His older sister hates him( my first born)..His Cap grandma (my mom)cannot stand him..His father who is a scorpio sun Aquarius moon had nothing to do with him for his first 11 years. His Aries Sun (with a Stellium in Aries) stepmom rules everyday of his life since I allowed him to live there. I mistakenly thought I was guided by god and my oversoul to do this... And forgive these ppl who go out of their way to hurt me.I do understand that there is a lesson~ it is so raw right now with their continual verbal abuse to not hurt.
Anyway Thank you I will post my chart if any are curious to show how opposed I am to Stepmom and to show my sun/pluto and how HARD it was to let this person be a father to my precious son...I worked so hard on his extreme tantrums and got him so loving before the universe asked me to let him go.
Can you tell I am still mad at God or Goddess for Asking me to give up my only son?? LOL Please see the Yod thread for more details
My chart is there and for some reason I cannot post it here..:(
Thanks again I have to cry
~Carrie

Carrie,

I'm so glad I could be of assistance. I do know your pain, believe me.

When you said "his Easter visit", I went back and looked at his chart. I did not notice his birth date. Somehow I thought we were dealing with someone a few years older. He's still a baby. Really, I think the fact that he's still a teen-ager is feeding any rebellious energy that is at the root of this. I truly believe as he deals with this, he will start to energetically disengage from alot of his bad choices. He has his Uranus square coming up around age 21 (?). And don't forget Pluto will be rolling over all his Capricorn over the next few years, as well.

The best thing you can do is be at peace with it within yourself. And don't forget - God/Goddess didn't ask you to give him up - only give him to God/Goddess. The Master Potter knows what He/She is doing. God/Goddess knows how to deal mercy and discipline in perfect measure - and to meet him on the level he's on subconsciously. Sometimes you have to go through Q to get back to C, if you know what I mean.

More peace,

Freedomlover

CarrieLee

freedomlover said:
I know what you mean, LionKing. I still go to church occasionally
( Pentecostal Holiness, no less!) In church, I can blend in with the rest of them - no problem. I can quote the Bible with the best of them. In fact, I've thought of starting a Bible study for people in the church when my health improves. However, I'm wrestling with one thing more and more - I cannot be who I truly am, and express all of who I am with these people. I feel like I have to hide some of who I am. So.... that may go on the back burner for now. However, there are always a small handful of people in every church that are open - as you and I are. I have several friends who I talk astrology and reincarnation with who do not dare mention talking to me when they go to church.:cool:

Are you like this too, Carrie?
Hi FreedomLover and Lionking,

yes and no if I can post my chart this morning you can see the big old Yod that has its apex on the cusp of my 8th and 9th house and in my life you can see how it rules my life I also have a 2nd yod to Saturn emphasizing a Sat/Nep inconjunct.
I converted to Catholicism at age 17 on my own, became born again around the time Chris was conceived 18 years ago..When my life became very difficult in my later 20s and Jesus didn't save me and his followers shunned me I eventually found the Course in Miracles.And it did turn my life and health around I love now exploring all types of religion just to add to my knowledge and I even hang with a few Wiccans twice a year. This is part of my son's worry over his mom and little sister( she is 3) souls.

So I don't know what I am other than a seeker of the REAL truth. I love Jesus as a Philosopher. I am just not a fan of his followers.

On a side note My youngest has Her Moon and ASC conjunct Chris's south Node and when they are together you clearly see the Past Life Harmony between them. AND she also has a BIG Heavy 8th 9th House. So perhaps it will be my baby that leads him to the truth, or they will have amazing debates. She is an Aquarius with a much softer chart.
I will step foot in a Catholic church on Christmas Eve..I miss it at times

Thanks so much again for everyones input...Freedomlover Lionking and Estrella. I really appreciate it.
May you be Blessed with a Beautiful Day and Wonderful Spring..I am off tonight to celebrate Iranian New Year with a bunch of really nice Iranians.
~Carrie

[deleted swear - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carrie.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carrie.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

CarrieLee

That is very interesting!! I am Pluto ruled see above chart...His Dad is a Scorpio sun (not the pretty kind) and Chris has got my looks before I lost them he is quite beautiful to look at and His eyes are Plutonian like mine and he is very charismatic with his age group..He does currently reside in The Bible Belt and he constantly tries to convert people ( with success).