Will anything ever happen between me and X?

Manic_Monday

X is the person I have feelings for.
I tried to do the interpretation myself, but horary astrology is still new for me. And Saturn is in H1, which I think means the querent can't judge the horary chart himself? Not sure about that.

The chart...

Draco

Hi Manic.

Please refer to Radu's announcement at the top of each horary board. ;)

You really ought to provide some background detail on this. We have no idea who you are referring to and in what context this question is being asked. This could be a school-girl crush, it could be an extra-marital affair or all manner of other possibilities. Knowing these sorts of details could hugely affect the way in which the reading is interpreted.

Without the necessary background detail as to the circumstances surrounding the question and who it involves, a proper horary reading cannot begin.

Manic_Monday

I'm sorry, Draco, you're right. I should have included some more information. :eek:
I have been in love with him for more than 6 months, but I'm not sure about his feelings. In fact, I know nothing about his feelings. I don't know him well.
I'm not talking about a marriage here, but about a relationship/romance.
I'll formulate the question more clearly. Will X and I ever have a relationship?

I hope this is enough information. If you have questions left, I will answer them.

----------

My interpretation, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm the querant, so I'm signified by the first house. The rising sign is Leo, so I'm ruled by the Sun. Sun is in Capricorn H6.
The questioned is ruled by the fifth house, which is 29 degrees Scorpio (looked it up in additional tables provided by Astrodienst). So questioned is ruled by Mars. No aspects between Sun and Mars, which could mean nothing's going to happen.
The planets in the first house. Moon is conjunct ascendant, and I have no clue at all what that means. Usually the planet conjunct the ascendant/in the first house tells something about the querent, but what does Moon on ascendant say about me? Something about my feelings, I suppose. And Saturn in H1? I have this position natally.
Moon is not VoC, which is good. But it's opposite Venus and Neptune - if you allow an orb of 8 degr. Moon trines Jupiter - positive? Jupiter is in H5, does this mean I'm lucky in love? I don't know and I'm afraid I can't judge this chart myself, since I'm not objective..

wintersprite1

Premium Member
:34: Practice, practice, practice.... I am too new at this to take my interpretation seriously.

The Sig for you should be the Sun (first house in Leo). The Cosig would be the Moon. The Moon is on the Ascendent which I believe gives it more creedance than the Sun. I am looking at the 7th house as your "friend's" home. I have seen where it has been batted back and forth on the forums whether to use the 5th or the 7th for a 'casual' affair. But my feeling (please anyone correct me if you feel I am wrong) is the 7th represents the other person and the 5th the nature, not the person, of the interaction. With that said, the 7th has Aquarius on the cusp which makes his Sig Saturn found retrograde in the first. The orb is large, but apparently acceptable for a Luminary and conjunct with his planet moving towards yours. The mid point between you (Moon) and him (Saturn) is opposed to Neptune in the 7th. Ah, Neptune... it will have to be a judgement call on your part. Neptune can promise a profound relationship OR complete disillusionment. The good news is that it involves both of you equally.

Now, looking at the 5th for dating potential, there is plenty of activity. Lots of sexual tention with Mars and Pluto. With them placed in the sign of Sag, there is probably lots of double intanders and verbal flirting. Jupiter is also in the 5th dignified by the sign ( I think that is what it is called). The Moon (you) and the Asc(the question) are trine a very strong Jupiter. I would take this to mean... you will have to take a chance and probably be the aggresser. You will be waiting forever for him to make the first move. Saturn (him) retrograde is trine Mars and Pluto. Saturn gets bum rap with most astrologist, yes it is restrictive and cold.... but it also represents mastery. With the retrograde, it appears this is a lesson that he should be learning (to be the initiator) but the lesson is lost again. Your original Sig the Sun is in Cap, so this lesson from Saturn applies to you also. Jupiter to the rescue!

Venus seems to be sitting off by itself but conjunct Chiron. The Moon (you) is opposed the two. You have some previous hurt emotionally that you should work actively on and not drag into "the relationship".

As for long term potential... who knows, you didn't ask that question. :p

TK