Will a MOON and VENUS TRINE aspect to Rising Sign have any affect on appearance?

dandelionnn

I have Moon and Venus TRINE Mars to Ascendant with Mars in the first house. I have Cancer Rising with Moon in Pisces and Venus in Scorpio all in trine aspect.The reason I ask is because I found this description on Mars Rising people:
"Women with Mars rising can have a somewhat hard or unprepossessing appearance if there is no aspect from the Moon, Venus, or Jupiter to soften it."
So we all know people with Mars in their first house have a "rough" appearance, reddish hair and a ruddy complexion. I don't have any of those. So how else would you describe my appearance? I'm curious! I will update and let you know if you're close.

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 34

JUPITERASC

I have Moon and Venus TRINE Mars to Ascendant with Mars in the first house. I have Cancer Rising with Moon in Pisces and Venus in Scorpio all in trine aspect.The reason I ask is because I found this description on Mars Rising people:
"Women with Mars rising can have a somewhat hard or unprepossessing appearance if there is no aspect from the Moon, Venus, or Jupiter to soften it."
So we all know people with Mars in their first house have a "rough" appearance, reddish hair and a ruddy complexion. I don't have any of those. So how else would you describe my appearance? I'm curious! I will update and let you know if you're close.
Ron Bippus researched for more than thirty years and noted that the rising decanate has an influence on appearance - information at the link includes photo illustrations of the various traits as well as an article http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

btw worth also mentioning that even within the same race there are differences of skin tone and eye colour

It's not unusual for children of the same race to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings.

So within the race of white/whitish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others and likewise within the race of black/blackish people some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour gives overall good results :smile:

Black people with Blue eyes and other ethnicities Parts 1 and 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y

Melaike

Mars Rising people:
So we all know people with Mars in their first house have a "rough" appearance, reddish hair and a ruddy complexion. Idon't have any of those. So how else would you describe my appearance? I'm curious! I will

You're Cancer rising and your Moon is in Pisces.Ava Gardner have this combination ,do you look like her ?

Cancer ,Pisces and Mars can give impressive eyes and long curvy eyelashes.You're probably round or oval faced. Also you could be short compared to people in your family.Mars in the first house,Venus trine ASC and Mars makes you an attractive person.I'm guessing you have a beautiful feminine face.

dandelionnn

I agree that my cancer rising is in the second decante of scorpio; which would explain my skinniness. I'm not tall though.
The first link that JUPITERASC gave me (thank you, btw), said that any planet conjunct the descendant adds to the persons appearance. I have Uranus & Neptune conjunct it, only the site failed to give any descriptions about the aspects opposite the ascendant; so I just read what they wrote about the planets in the first house. They also said something about inconjunctions and semisextiles. I have saturn inconjunct my ascendant, should I look at descriptions of saturn in the first house?

MELAIKE- Oh she is gorgeous! But people say I look more like Liv tyler or maybe even Twiggy when she was younger. I've blue eyes and light brown hair. Too small:/ but full cheeks. Thick darkish eyebrows also. But how come I look nothing like a mars rising!?

gen6k

yes the grand trine does show

mars in cancer to pluto looks dark and brooding as well as sexy, but in a watery and soft fashion. it just adds mystery.

similar to the effect of earth snakes..

mars to pisces moon makes the mars extra watery and diffuse.

the problem here is
having Mars on the Ascendant as a woman...

this is a complex and aural mars, but some type of virility shows exteriority.

the smallness of the cancer mars is likened by some, but this is an emotional and aesthetic mars.

what would help here is to make the image more complex by reducing the masculinity or cancer virility with the harmonics of Moon and Venus.

which can be done with genetic expressions. for example eating blueberries increases lean and less viril genes.

basically eat for its effects instead of liking it or not. theres tons of supplements for women to block DHT type testosterone or you know which are just things like flax seed that increase strength of skin and hair.

then polyphenols also make the body leaner as well as maybe milk thistle or soy products.

Vista

I am Mars(Aries) rising with Mars in Leo retrograde and Venus trining my ASC with Saturn/Mer sextiling it. There is also an inconjunct from Uranus to my ASC and i am rather tall at 5'7." I personally don't think i fit the description you gave although i do have warm tones to my hair.

gen6k

this is a perfect example of progressions.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/2004/wilczek-autobio.html

he has a Taurus stellium.
Sun/Mercury/Mars
and more earth features

depending on where the positions start they usually change
a few times around puberty. around 33 and again at 66.

since its a stellium the midpoints move in a bundle with the middle of it eventually moving in to another sign, but also spread out to modified times.

since Taurus progresses in to Gemini

the midpoint structure of early Gemini progression with the natal is still Taurus bound until mid 20s.

Each Sun sign has a particular progression field and we can make some distinctions to what signs would do when they are older. we know that Taurus is going to want to settle down, but not as early as Cancer. in Gemini we know that he is going to have multiple strings going.

this goes from Taurus to Gemini to Cancer. then he will eventually move to a Leo stage.

in his Gemini stage he was more attune to modelistic approaches while in the Cancer stage he is looking more to build his applications and domestic enviornment.

then in the Leo stage he would look back at his life and feel confident and exuberant for his various accomplishments.

the aspects in Progressions can help to see how your apperence would change through certain expansions and aesthetic currents. if someone progresses negatively it is possible to discern why, but it usually means that other attributes are highlighted instead. some people just look better when they're older and others when they're younger.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

...The first link that JUPITERASC gave me (thank you, btw), said that any planet conjunct the descendant adds to the persons appearance......They also said something about inconjunctions and semisextiles. I have saturn inconjunct my ascendant, should I look at descriptions of saturn in the first house?
Hi - that's ok dandelionn :smile:

Ron Bippus also said - http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html - QUOTE:

"....Planets in adjacent decanates to Ascendant/Descendant axis bring in the appearance characteristics of that decanate, even when those planets are in another sign, and too close for normal aspect. SO any planet within 30 degrees of the ascendant/descendant axis, whether above or below the horizon, will affect appearance. I use six[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] orb[/FONT] for semi-sextiles/quincunxes. In most rising sign decanates THE KEY IS body build, height and weight NOT facial appearance..."

greybeard

Hmm... I have Cancer rising, and of course everyone comments on how handsome I am, or could have been. Well, it ain't my fault: I ate my cod liver oil every day as a small child (until we moved away from the immediate vicinity of Hollywood and Mom finally gave up on me becoming another Shirley Temple or Jackie Coogan) like I was told to.

A look at your chart shows nearly every planet in the chart influencing the Ascendant in some manner and degree. I suppose we could say you look like goulash, but that doesn't sound very flattering.

All of the commentaries so far have told what stellar influences should or should not go into your appearance, but no one has ventured and actual description. Does that tell you anything?

Actually, you and I have the same degree of Cancer rising. I bet you look exactly like I would have looked in a woman's body. By golly.

But don't you think that your exceptionally powerful will is more important than what you look like? Don't you think it more important to recognize your innate and developed confidence in your ability to meet any situation, and your powerful determination? Isn't it nice to live in your steadiness through whatever life may throw at you, to take some pride in your self-responsiblity, your unwillingness to make excuses for yourself? Wouldn't it be good to have someone tell you that your tendency toward an aggressive attitude toward life can cause unnecessary problems, and that it would be a good think for you to develop a more far-sighted, less immediate view? You have the potential to develop a strong character and the need -- due to the circumstances and challenges you will meet in life -- to develop an exceptional power of will and self-determination.

I think knowing that sort of thing about oneself more important than whether you have relatively short legs and longer arms, whether there may be a tendency to develop a little pooch below the belly button.

M

may28gemini

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ greybeard

You're quite magical with words and I bust out laughing at your responses!

Still, I probably should interject here very briefly as the OP is a Libra sun and Pisces moon and I share some sense of common ground with her having Gemini sun and Pisces Moon. I also am an early Libra rising with 3 "heavy" Libra planets exploding in my 1st house (Jup, Sat, Pluto), of which Jupiter and Saturn conjunct each other on the AC. I suppose most people would think those with Saturn touching their AC would make them look old, tired, weary, and cranky! But nope, I'm only that way via personality and not looks!

Case in point, beauty/style/grace is important to Libra's identity. I mean, if we are cut off from style, we might as well just be dead! The OP is very young and a lot of very young people need validation to their looks because that's just how it is. Youth looks for external validation and what's a better way to get social approval than by the old fashioned, Venusian way of beauty?

I look young and I'm kinda young in age, but not as young as the OP. Having so much Libraness up in my 1st house has me sympathizing that I'll admit I greatly enjoy being told I'm pretty once in a blue moon.

But yes, the problem with society as a whole doesn't teach youth that they must look onto themselves and cultivate a beautiful personality rather than concentrate on external traits that would just fade with time. I know, I know! One day I'll be gross, saggy, farty, and stinky. But for now, I'm happy to maintain a non-gross, anti-saggy, secretly farty, and partially stinky existence and I think many of the those who are younger than me would probably want to do the same. HAH!

Last edited: