why this strange and rude end?

SYGRYD

Hi! I know that our relationship wasn't the perfect one, i also know that it was a mixed relationship-professional,job,health,maybe love- but,still, we were very closed,we understood and helped each other,it was a special relationship for both. And,suddenly, with no one reason,strange and rude, he doesn't want to see me,to talk with me! My question is- WHY THIS STRANGE AND RUDE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP?- I asked this question on October,17th,at 22:45,from Iasi, Romania. Please,help me to understand,it must be a reason! Thank you in anticipate! Friendly regards!:kissing:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_40_why_this_strange_and_rude_end_hr.81939.11899.jpg
    astro_2gw_40_why_this_strange_and_rude_end_hr.81939.11899.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 17

SYGRYD

@ curious woman- Hi! No,my dear, i don't think that it's a sudden change because of black magic! He had big professional problems and after that he changed his attitude. :sad: I think so,but could be something else, i really don't understand. I'm afraid of witchcraft, magic black or white, i hope that's not something like that! Friendly regards!:kissing:

SYGRYD

@tootsie- Hi! Yes,you're right ,my question is too complicate and mixed. In fact, my question is -Will we be together again?- If you have time, please look to my chart.Thank you! Warmly regards:kissing: