Why Is This Such a Problem for Me?

Leorising98

A Need to Control Friends?

Ever since I was young, I've always struggled to maintain relationships for long periods of time. Astrologically, I cannot see it in my chart. With Gemini in the 11th house, you'd think this wouldn't be much of an issue.
When I'm friends with someone, I expect them to share some similar interests with me, and that when I am trying to give advice or to help them, they improve so that the relationship is not stagnant.

However, whenever they do not, I act as a 'teacher', and educate them on what I know.

I apologize if this does not make much sense. Here's my chart:

astro_2gw_01_asia_robinson_hp.57427.41100.gif

Last edited:

sibylline

Re: A Need to Control Friends?

The chart is expired now, but I remember seeing it briefly on my phone a couple of days ago and I believe it had Sun in Gemini conjunct Mars (10th house), both opposite Pluto in Sag in the 4th? And Moon and Venus conjunct in Aries in the 9th.

So, Gemini-Sagittarius is the student-teacher dynamic. You like to learn and share this knowledge with others, and vice versa. However, with this strong Mars energy and the opposition to Pluto you may be coming across as too forceful and dominating. You may or may not notice it but others will sense that you are trying to force your will on them. You can not force people to learn. Few people like to feel dominated in a friendship which is supposed to be about equality.

sibylline

The 11th house is ruled by Mercury in Taurus the 9th which echoes your desire to learn and gather information and teach others about it. Be aware of becoming too dogmatic and believing your way is the right way.

Jadi

You want the really short answer?

Your north node is in the 1st house :biggrin:
Which means your south node is in...?

Jadi

The eleventh house is more about the superficial forms of friendships, so more your social networks, basically the group(s) you hang out with. Seventh house doesn't just include a romantic partner, it also includes one-on-one friendships.

And if your South Node is hanging in there, well yeah you're not really going to be satisfied with very in-depth relationships. And yes, it acts like the teacher. In vedic astrology, Ketu is the yogi among the planets.

Last edited:

Leorising98

I really try not to. I once had a bad habit of offering unsolicited advice. :whistling:

The nodes crossed my mind only recently in concern of this issue... huh.

Oh, yes. That's true. Man, how can I be content with relationships again? By Becoming more independent, and by discerning between 'aloneness' and 'loneliness'? The south node is so desirable and comfortable... 😥

Jadi

Well, unfortunately your chart expired once again, but if I remember correctly your NN was in Virgo? That means that you'll have to apply yourself in a practical manner. Find a hobby or a great passion of yours and through that you'll find great acquaintances.

But don't stare too much at the sign it's in, because the house is that what matters most in these situations, they key for people with a 1st house NN is self-actualization. The qualities of the sign will manifest itself when you're broadening your horizons. The question is, are you ready for that?