Why is he doing that?

neptunian

Hi,

He is entering a chat site , i dont understand why he is doing that :( does he really want to talk to other girls or doing that to make me jealous ? Thats my question. Can we understand from the chart ? Im so bad now :( we have a good communication why he is doing that i dont understand :( Help please :( Can you tell me your opinion please? Do you think he is really in the search of meeting other females ? Any insight appreciated so much.

Attachments

• whyishedoingthat.png
    whyishedoingthat.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

dr. farr

He = 7th = Jupiter; his communications = 3rd from 7th = 9th=saturn; Venus flows away from saturn & squares it; he is not doing this for Venus reasons. He is doing it for saturn & Aquarius & mars & sun reasons.

IleneK

Premium Member
There is no aspect between you/Merc and him/Jup, and he/Jup receives you poorly. There being no aspect suggest that there is no relationship between you. There being adverse reception points to his not having feelings for you as you might wish.
All the charts you have posted about this matter this point to same thing, give the same answer, which you already know.

neptunian

He = 7th = Jupiter; his communications = 3rd from 7th = 9th=saturn; Venus flows away from saturn & squares it; he is not doing this for Venus reasons. He is doing it for saturn & Aquarius & mars & sun reasons.
Hi dr farr, thank you so much for helping me. Im so grateful.

I think i understand.. I want to be his venus reason and all reasons. I hope🙏

neptunian

There is no aspect between you/Merc and him/Jup, and he/Jup receives you poorly. There being no aspect suggest that there is no relationship between you. There being adverse reception points to his not having feelings for you as you might wish.
All the charts you have posted about this matter this point to same thing, give the same answer, which you already know.
Hi dear IleneK, thank you so much for your attention. Yes i know You helped me realize, wanting so much is my self undoing really. He came back the day i gave up waiting dear IleneK, i gave up focusing on waiting message from him that day he wrote to me. Now I try to go with the flow.