Why I'm always atracted to Gemini women?

NeoWarrior83

For some kind of weird reason almost all the women I've dated or liked are all Gemini. I'm a Libra ascendant Libra. Is there something in my natal chart that could tell why my fixation with the women of that sign?

astro_2gw_01_josean.81928.8091.jpg

Claire19

Double Libra no surprise that you attract other air signs. Also your Venus and Mars is late degrees Leo so if they are late Geminis then again another connection plus a connection with 0 degrees Cancer moon possibly. If early Gemini then they connect with your Sun and ascendant, powerful connections there and they may also connect with your Gemini north node, another karmic influence.

Last edited:

NeoWarrior83

Double Libra no surprise that you attract other air signs. Also your Venus and Mars is late degrees Leo so if they are late Geminis then again another connection plus a connection with 0 degrees Cancer moon possibly. If early Gemini then they connect with your Sun and ascendant, powerful connections there and they may also connect with your Gemini north node, another karmic influence.

So any planets that are late degrees with a zodiac means something about a karmic influence/connection?:confused:

indigojenardu

Because we are brilliant, end of. You date a different woman every day :)

Your natal Chiron also lives in Gemini - maybe the women you are attracted to have something that can heal you x x

Optimistic Approach

There could be a number of things:

The Nodes are powerful, so it could have a lot do with your NN in Gemini
Their Sun/other planets in their chart falling in your 8th house (my Libra ASC is at 10 deg & early deg Gem planets fall there for me)
ASC trine their Sun or other personal planets
Pluto in Libra could be trining their planets or squaring other planets in Cancer
Cancer planets in their chart conjunct your Midheaven
Neptune in Sag could also play a part

...just some thoughts :)

Last edited:

NeoWarrior83

Because we are brilliant, end of. You date a different woman every

day :)

Your natal Chiron also lives in Gemini - maybe the women you are attracted to have something

that can heal you x x

Could be. Now that you mention healing right now I'm attracted to another Gemini girl. This one have all the Gemini traits but unlike the others she's being treated medically for depression and anxiety. Anyone who see her can't tell she's even depressed. She's the type of person who masks his feelings very well. I know about that because she confessed that to me without knowing me well. The few last times I've talk to her she has said to me that when we talk about her feelings and such she felt very relieved. She is right now involved in a lot of activities at the same time to deal with her mental state. As other gemini people she have a lot of friends and love to socialize. The only difference is that she's secretive about her own self. It's being a while since I talk to her.

There could be a number of things:

The Nodes are powerful, so it could have a lot do with your NN in Gemini
Their Sun/other planets in their chart falling in your 8th house (my Libra ASC is at 10 deg & early deg Gem planets fall there for me)
ASC trine their Sun or other personal planets
Pluto in Libra could be trining their planets or squaring other planets in Cancer
Cancer planets in their chart conjunct your Midheaven
Neptune in Sag could also play a part

...just some thoughts :)

Thanks Optimistic. Those are aspects I will be looking for in her natal chart if I can get her hour and place of birth.:cool:

Last edited:

Optimistic Approach

woops I prob should've put *Your* in front of some, bc I meant your ASC and Pluto aspecting their planets trine/square lol my bad. You can easily check if any of the ones listed apply w/o birthtime, seeing as you know your ASC/Midheaven - you can tell if their personal planets are making those connections (minus the Moon, bc it may be off w/o birthtime/place). But it's worth looking into some more once you know it! :)