why iam mentally as well as physically incompetent? read my chart.

peacelover

iam mentally as well as physically very incompetent and this is frustrating me a lot!!! i cant do anything properly in my life and iam not good at anything. can you read my chart.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 28

hazeldove

I doubt that you are incompetent. With your sun and Mercury in Aquarius you probably place an idealistic view on knowledge and physical capability. Aquarius tend to go for extremes and braving a strong Aquarius influence means you strive for perfection. You're probably being too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break but never stop improving.:whistling:

peacelover

I doubt that you are incompetent. With your sun and Mercury in Aquarius you probably place an idealistic view on knowledge and physical capability. Aquarius tend to go for extremes and braving a strong Aquarius influence means you strive for perfection. You're probably being too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break but never stop improving.:whistling:

@hazeldove Thank you so much for your time and reply :biggrin: i do relate to my aquarian side a little bit like u said.

But i dont seem to be good at anything productive. can anyone tell me what is one field that i can be good at based on my chart. iam lost n broke in life and struggling to find a standard direction. it would be really helpful if you find something in my chart that i can use to find a proper direction... :innocent:
Thank you guys in advance!