You have ♂ on the DSC in square to ☽, ruler of the 11th house. This indicates lots of potential conflict in your dealings with other people in general, not only those people whom you consider your friends.
- ☽ is in mutual negative reception with ASC ruler ☿: ☽ is in detriment of ☿ (♐︎), ☿ in detriment of ☽ (♑︎). This means that you and your friends tend to have opposing views.
- ☽ is conjunct ⛢, which might show friends with idiosyncratic and unreliable tendencies, lacking harmony.
- ☽ is also conjunct the fixed star Lesath (Scorpio's Stinger), or Upsilon Scorpii at ca. 24° ♐︎ using Tropical Zodiac, though this isn't shown in the chart. The scorpion is a nasty venomous animal and the stinger acts as its weapon - so symbolically speaking, your friends might turn out to be toxic and backstabbing.
Here you can see Lesath next to Shaula, the two stinger stars within the constellation of Scorpio. Due to precession, Lesath is currently at ca. 24° ♐︎ (Tropical zodiac), lying about 14° to the south of the ecliptic/zodiac line. If you draw a line from Lesath to the ecliptic, you can see that both ☽ and ⛢ are conjunct Lesath degreewise, even though their latitudes differ considerably (⛢ is almost exactly on the ecliptic, ☽ is 5° south of it).
Compare Lesath and Shaula to Antares (Scorpio's Heart), the Alpha star in the constellation. Antares is at ca. 9,5° ♐︎ and about 5° south of the ecliptic. As the Alpha star it's also brighter than all the other stars in Scorpio. The brighter and/or closer to the ecliptic a fixed star, the more powerful its astrological effect)
- Looking at the ☽'s southern latitude (-5°, close to its max deviation of -5°18' ) and closeness to the southern solstice (0° ♑︎), it's clear you have an Out-of-Bounds ☽, falling outside of the ☉'s equatorial realm which lies between the tropics of ♋︎ and ♑︎.
- If you look closely, ☿ is slighty south of 0° ♑︎, so it's OOB too.
- ⛢is not OOB, although a tiny bit south of the ecliptic, since it's farther away from 0° ♑︎. I also checked its equatorial declination to make sure.
According to Paul F. Newman, OOB planets can no longer be "supervised" by the King of Stars (☉) and hence they tend towards showing independent, extreme, unrestrained, "feral" behaviour. They're either exiled outcasts, or adventurers who go outside of the kingdom's borders by their own volition.
Your OOB ☽ is furthermore conjunct ⛢, enhancing the effect of being "the odd one out". However, due to the fact that OOB ☽ is applying to the conjunction of OOB ☿, showing friends and yourself coming together, I think you'll always be able to make new friends in life - you just might have to venture out of the comfort zone and seek out the people who are as "extraordinary" as you yourself are!