Why doesn't my sister? Why

Amit89

Why doesn't she help out towards paying for the utility bills or contributing.

She graduated 8 years ago and she has been on decent paid jobs and in the last 3 years well paid and she's been living in my father's house.

This is ridiculous. I pay for petrol and utility bills and for some years I paid for cable/SKY TV which was quite expensive.

We both do the chores.

BUT NOW my father has decided to quit his job, she still has no compassion, no emotion, no intention towards helping out. I don't mind giving money towards him.

I bet you any money she does not help and leaves it to me.

She is Jupiter debilitated. Why, what is her mindset?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.52771.20253.jpg
    astro_w2gw.52771.20253.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

rafaella

Is her money meant to go somewhere else? Like a dowry when she gets married? Just a thought.

She is Jupiter retro her money is Saturn retrograde as well. Jupiter in detriment. Both placed in the 4th house of family. 4th is also the father.

You are Venus combust and retrograde in the 9th, I think you are going more towards the modern and progressive, in sign of Gemeni. Her significator in Capricorn. Just looking at these signs without the horary, Capricorn is more traditional and feminine. Gemeni is masculine and has more 'young' vibe. So you want equality and taking on a more modern outlook, she is more traditional, and values roles of the past so as the son in your family home, you are acting as the provider.

Back to horary... she is Jup in negative reception, she is acting as a malefic, not just looking at the traditions but also just being greedy with her money.

I would suggest you put your foot down and make some rules, if she does not contribute stop paying, cut off things that she enjoys remove cable TV, and internet for a few months, change password so only you know it as you pay for it. Be smart and also tell your father you want her to contribute now, so he talks to her.

Ouranos

Hello Amit,
Horary is an interrogational astrological discipline.
- The question has to be personal
- The answer to the question should be a Yes or No
- Asking Why concerning someone else will produce complicated answers when the answer to your question should be given by the person you are inquiring about.
- As it seems with the number of times you ask Why questions in this Forum, I think a professional therapist not an astrologer would be better qualified to answer your questions.

No pun intended, I acknowledge your desire to talk about the issues you have in your life but you also need to step up for yourself and find real solutions.

Blessings,
Ouranos

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, IMO, the Q is fine because Horary is sophisticated enough to help in identifying the intent and answering the why's and wherefore's.

Moon aptly sits at the 3rd house entrance of contemporary relatives, esp. siblings.

Sister is Jup, aptly in Capricorn (older than you). Now, Jup in Cap is a damaged Jup through its fall and so Jup will not be able to be benevolent and giving esp. as the Cap energy can be very self-centred, limiting and keeping to oneself instead of giving. Her house of personal income/possessions is ruled also by Saturn, which was in Cap and is again moving back to Cap. Moon (heart of the matter) is transferring, in and opposition, from Venus to the Sun. One could think she wants to save up for her own marriage (I don't see it as dowry, but pls confirm as always willing to learn) just because Sun is in the 7th. However, Sun also signifies your father and your sister's of course. You are Venus and Venus and Sun are close to eachother (venus is combust). Venus also naturally rules money. In this chart it also rules the sister's 8th, so I actually interpret it as:
Sister is jealous of the father and son being close and fears that son (you, venus) will take away/get the inheritance. I think it is sheer selfishness and sort of jealousy/fear that you will take away her inheritance.

swanswings

Although new to this forum, not new to astrology.

Agree with Ouranus, especially with prasna (Hindu/Vedic horary), "why" questions get "why not" as an answer.

Specific Yes/No questions.

Would be interesting to see synastry for siblings issues.

Chrysalis

The chart quite simply just shows that your sister is tight with her money.

Sister's 2nd is Capricorn with ruler Saturn in the fixed sign Aquarius. Jupiter is between Pluto/Saturn. Pluto is about power and wanting lots of something, greed, keeping things hidden and stored away. Saturn is disciplined and is future-orientated. Combine all this planetary energy together with 2nd ruler in a fixed sign and you've got someone who is a miser.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Hello Amit,
Horary is an interrogational astrological discipline.
- The question has to be personal
- The answer to the question should be a Yes or No
- Asking Why concerning someone else will produce complicated answers when the answer to your question should be given by the person you are inquiring about.
- As it seems with the number of times you ask Why questions in this Forum, I think a professional therapist not an astrologer would be better qualified to answer your questions.

No pun intended, I acknowledge your desire to talk about the issues you have in your life but you also need to step up for yourself and find real solutions.

Blessings,
Ouranos

If a horary chart is read properly, it should give you a yes or no answer with also a "why" included.

Ouranos

Hello Chrysalis,
You say:
"If a horary chart is read properly, it should give you a yes or no answer with also a "why" included."

It should be "If a horary chart is asked properly..."
And this is what I am discussing here, there is nothing in the question of Amit for a Yes or No answer. Just a Why. I don't know how you can read a yes or no answer in the question.

Sorry, I just want to be clear on the validity and the use of horary questions. I am in the learning curve like most people here and willing to debate in a constructive way with anyone who can shuffle his own experience.

Kind regards,
Ouranos