Why do I seem to have difficulties with love?

blackbery

I think you are very young & have plenty of time to have many relationships. You are born with a wide :moon::saturn::venus:element which
can make you very cautious, picky & inhibited in your emotions. Don't rush into anything, take time to know
someone. Your first relationship will happen for sure.

IleneK

Premium Member
Relationship/7th is ruled by Moon which is in conjunct Saturn. I think this may point to finding relationship later in life. Do not be discouraged; be patient/Saturn.

Osamenor

Staff member
Relationship/7th is ruled by Moon which is in conjunct Saturn. I think this may point to finding relationship later in life. Do not be discouraged; be patient/Saturn.

That can also indicate being slow to get involved and committed when you do. Doesn't tend to make for early blooming in the romance department, but it does make for long lasting relationships when you do find them.

Moon conjunct Saturn also indicates a tendency to be very hard on yourself. When the Moon in that conjunction rules your seventh house, one way it shows up is as being hard on yourself in the relationship arena. "Something's wrong with me, I don't have a relationship like everyone else," fits that picture perfectly.