Why do I attract a lot of Virgo males?

GeminiSun

One even attempted to molest/rape me when I was in the hospital in 2019. My dark humor is tempted to type "lol" and giggle but it's kind of not funny. :tongue: But yeah, any thoughts on why I seem to attract so many Virgos? Or maybe they just seem to have the confidence to approach so they stick out. I noticed Virgo is a very sexual sign.

Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 38

JUPITERASC

Or maybe scandalous Virgos. ;-0

This is about attracting Virgos, not scandals.

Lol I don't think they are all rapists, obvs.

But I've never experienced that level of sexual intensity/aggressiveness then with Virgo males.
for interested beginners :smile:
The image of the Maiden is feminine, nocturnal, double-bodied, human, winged, common, eloquent, infertile, incomplete, handsome, standing and of the south wind. It indicates exchanges, affairs, eloquence, trade and mysticism. Depending on the placement of the houseruler, men born under the influence of Virgo are large, well-proportioned and graceful, articulate, meticulous, popular, mystical, temperate, with fine face, fine straight body, round beautiful bright eyes, drawn nostrils, fine lips because the Maiden is charming in conversation, exchanging, thick chin, bright hair, useful, industrious, pure, modest, well-educated, lovers of learning, always ready to do everything when provoked, writers, physicians, business expediters, administrators of goods, stewards, secretaries, accountants, workers in fields, actors, astrologers, spendthrifts in youth, but who become prosperous over the course of time.

Domicile and exaltation of Mercury, depression of Venus, it controls the abdomen, the vestibular system, the gustatory system and the auditory system. It is equinoctial, like-empowered with Pisces, like-ascending with Leo and like-engirding with Gemini, tall in the Northern Hemisphere and short in the Southern Hemisphere. It is autumnal, cold and dry for the north, and vernal, hot and moist for the south. Virgo controls Babylonia, Mesopotamia, Assyria, Hellas, Achaia and Crete. The head and the shoulders are rising up to the 7th degree, the hands, the abdomen and the wings up to the 17th, the lower parts up to the 21st, the robe up to the 28th, the feet and Spica up to the 30th.

The first 7° belong to Mercury - teachers, philosophers, mathematicians
The next 10° belong to Venus - cheerful, freedom from oppression and care
The next 4° belong to Jupiter - notable and with friendships
The next 7° belong to Mars - brilliant, some belong to the military or tribunals
The final 2° belong to Saturn - ups and downs, notable, risks

Head and Zavijava - Mercury and moderately Mars
Southern Wing and Girdles - Mercury and moderately Venus
Vindemiatrix - Saturn and Mercury
Feet - Mercury and moderately Mars
Spica - Venus and moderately Mars

Such, then, are the observations of the effects of the stars
as made by our predecessors

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae: accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximietammonisc00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Where in the world do you dig up this stuff?

"This stuff" is found here:

Bibliography:
Ludwich, A. (Ed.). (1877). Maximi et Ammonis carminum De actionum auspiciis reliquiae: accedunt Anecdota astrologica. BG Teubneri. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/maximiet...00ludw/page/n3
Manilius, & Goold, G. P. (1985). Astronomica. BG Teubner.
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...blos/home.html
Schmidt, R. The Astrological Record of the Early Greek Sages. Project Hindsight.
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf

JUPITERASC

One even attempted to molest/rape me when I was in the hospital in 2019. My dark humor is tempted to type "lol" and giggle but it's kind of not funny. :tongue: But yeah, any thoughts on why I seem to attract so many Virgos? Or maybe they just seem to have the confidence to approach so they stick out. I noticed Virgo is a very sexual sign.

Any info is appreciated.
MERCURY ruler of GEMINI and VIRGO :smile:

Mercury is alternating between moistening and drying, and common. Stilbon makes those born under it sallow, of moderate height, graceful, with beautiful eyes, moderately curling hair, having excess of moist when morning rising, and light, with straight hair and olive complexion, lean and spare, glancing brilliant eyes, somewhat ruddy, having excess of dry when evening rising, and in general, youthful and athletic, articulate, versatile, intelligent, tricky, busy, curious and efficient. Mercury controls law, intelligence, speech, reason, commerce, youth, education, writing, games, disputation, brotherhood, interpretation, messengers, numbers, calculation, geometry, deception, theft, community, exercise, service, profit, inventions, attendance, athletics, wrestling, hearing, declamation, certification, supervision, weighing and measuring, testing coins, versatility, critical thinking, judgement, marketing, banking, temple builders, modelers, sculptors, doctors, teachers, lawyers, orators, philosophers, architects, musicians, diviners, dream interpreters, sacrificers and augurs, astrologers, prophets, braiders, weavers, weight lifters, gamblers, mimes, sleight of hand, methodical work, military strategy, labour contracting, rhythmic performance, authority, luxury, renting, display of public service, irregular and disturbed outcomes with malefics, the vestibular system, the gustatory system, the auditory system, currency, copper, varied colours and pungent tastes. It is chronocrator over childhood up to the 14th year.

Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius%20Valens%20entire.pdf

Chrysalis

You attract a lot of Virgos because Virgo is the opposite sign to your 5th house Pisces, it's as simple as that.

Because your 5th ruler is Pisces, Virgo's are here to teach you about not being so self-centered and being a part of a service to help others rather than one self and to not be isolated in self-centered pursuits. This type of work for others will help ground you. Your intent is to meet people who teach you humility within romantic settings, so it's not all about you.

GeminiSun

You attract a lot of Virgos because Virgo is the opposite sign to your 5th house Pisces, it's as simple as that.

Because your 5th ruler is Pisces, Virgo's are here to teach you about not being so self-centered and being a part of a service to help others rather than one self and to not be isolated in self-centered pursuits. This type of work for others will help ground you. Your intent is to meet people who teach you humility within romantic settings, so it's not all about you.
Oh wow, that makes sense.

Virgo males are adorbs because they notice things about me that most people don't and then they tell me about it. It's like you really have to pay a lot of attention to me to pick up the things about me that Virgo notices easily. They are very observant. The only other sign I noticed this level of observation with is Taurus, but they hated on me. lol. Taurus males have a love-hate relationship with me - and it's probably because of my Scorpio Rising/1st house Pluto.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Stick to astrology in astrology threads! I just deleted MANY non-astrological posts. If you just want to banter, take it to Chat.

On topic,
Osamenor

Zora

Account Closed
One even attempted to molest/rape me when I was in the hospital in 2019. My dark humor is tempted to type "lol" and giggle but it's kind of not funny.
C:\Users\Adamietz\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif
But yeah, any thoughts on why I seem to attract so many Virgos? Or maybe they just seem to have the confidence to approach so they stick out. I noticed Virgo is a very sexual sign. Any info is appreciated.

Hi GeminiSun -

if you are talking about virgos in general - you are only talking about a sun in virgo - as one of 10 planets. But IMO- it isn't that simple.

I think it is more about yourself and your own partner and people attracting energy in 7th house in taurus - ruled venus. Your venus is in aries 6th house - ruled by mars.

Venus semisquares your gemini sun conj. your gemini southnode in 8th house. 8th house is ruled by mercury - mercury in 8th house as well- with pluto correspondence energy in 8th- mercury squaring your natal jupiter as ruler of your 2nd house - self protection, to defend own body and own territory.

[FONT=&quot]Your mars is in leo conj. your leo chiron in 10th house – mars is inconjuncted by uranus/neptune - neptune ruling your 5th house. Your mars/chiron is zero degree exact semisquaring your natal libra jupiter in 11th house - in a virgo mercury ruled 11th house - also public institutions like hospitals.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jupiter rules your 2nd house – physical body house of existence and setting boundaries to protect yourself- and squares your mercury in 8th house – shock and dangerous events. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mars semisquaring jupiter in 11th house – with jupiter/uranus correspondence energy - is known for being able to experience an event with someone suddenly going over your boundaries.....unless you don’t work on your self-protection – with mars ruling your 6th house and listen to your prewarnings with venus ruling your 12th house in 6th - you surely have - I would bet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As your 3rd house is in earth grounded cap - ruled by saturn - saturn is in receptive pisces in your 4th house - trined by your mercury in 8th house - the instinctive knowing and fine antennas to protect own life - if having once experienced something dangerous and life threatening. And with uranus ruling your receptive 4th house conj. neptune in cap in your 3rd house- perceiving and processing information.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And pls. take care and be careful - as transit pluto will activate your natal aries venus by square from 03/29/2022 on....
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
One even attempted to molest/rape me when I was in the hospital in 2019. My dark humor is tempted to type "lol" and giggle but it's kind of not funny. :tongue:
Being a target of attempted rape is NOT funny, period. Though if you have a dark sense of humor, that's a way to cope.

If this guy was a nurse, doctor, orderly, anything like that, I hope you reported him. Heck, if he was a fellow patient, I hope you reported it.

Pluto in your first house with a wide orb conjunction to your Moon likely contributes to your dark humor. I wouldn't be surprised if some transit was poking that part of your chart when that event happened.

But yeah, any thoughts on why I seem to attract so many Virgos? Or maybe they just seem to have the confidence to approach so they stick out. I noticed Virgo is a very sexual sign.

Any info is appreciated.

Virgos have their Suns square by sign to your Sun and your Moon, and possibly by orb to one or the other, depending on what degree of Virgo their Sun is at. Dynamic Sun/Moon (or Sun/Sun or Moon/Moon) aspects can play a part in attraction. Virgos also have a higher than average probability of having Mercury or Venus conjunct your Mars (though Leos and Cancers have about the same probability of that).

GeminiSun

Hi GeminiSun -

if you are talking about virgos in general - you are only talking about a sun in virgo - as one of 10 planets. But IMO- it isn't that simple.

I think it is more about yourself and your own partner and people attracting energy in 7th house in taurus - ruled venus. Your venus is in aries 6th house - ruled by mars.

Venus semisquares your gemini sun conj. your gemini southnode in 8th house. 8th house is ruled by mercury - mercury in 8th house as well- with pluto correspondence energy in 8th- mercury squaring your natal jupiter as ruler of your 2nd house - self protection, to defend own body and own territory.

[FONT=&quot]Your mars is in leo conj. your leo chiron in 10th house – mars is inconjuncted by uranus/neptune - neptune ruling your 5th house. Your mars/chiron is zero degree exact semisquaring your natal libra jupiter in 11th house - in a virgo mercury ruled 11th house - also public institutions like hospitals.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jupiter rules your 2nd house – physical body house of existence and setting boundaries to protect yourself- and squares your mercury in 8th house – shock and dangerous events. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mars semisquaring jupiter in 11th house – with jupiter/uranus correspondence energy - is known for being able to experience an event with someone suddenly going over your boundaries.....unless you don’t work on your self-protection – with mars ruling your 6th house and listen to your prewarnings with venus ruling your 12th house in 6th - you surely have - I would bet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As your 3rd house is in earth grounded cap - ruled by saturn - saturn is in receptive pisces in your 4th house - trined by your mercury in 8th house - the instinctive knowing and fine antennas to protect own life - if having once experienced something dangerous and life threatening. And with uranus ruling your receptive 4th house conj. neptune in cap in your 3rd house- perceiving and processing information.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And pls. take care and be careful - as transit pluto will activate your natal aries venus by square from 03/29/2022 on....
[/FONT]
Thanks for the Astrological breakdown. And I do plan to be careful, I usually don't put myself in weird situations like that but I was in the hospital so yeah. Also googled Pluto square Venus - sounds like a very intense transit. I'm not dating anyone or looking to date anyone so hopefully the transit won't be that bad.

GeminiSun

Being a target of attempted rape is NOT funny, period. Though if you have a dark sense of humor, that's a way to cope.

If this guy was a nurse, doctor, orderly, anything like that, I hope you reported him. Heck, if he was a fellow patient, I hope you reported it.

Pluto in your first house with a wide orb conjunction to your Moon likely contributes to your dark humor. I wouldn't be surprised if some transit was poking that part of your chart when that event happened.

Virgos have their Suns square by sign to your Sun and your Moon, and possibly by orb to one or the other, depending on what degree of Virgo their Sun is at. Dynamic Sun/Moon (or Sun/Sun or Moon/Moon) aspects can play a part in attraction. Virgos also have a higher than average probability of having Mercury or Venus conjunct your Mars (though Leos and Cancers have about the same probability of that).
Yeah, 2019 in general but especially the summer was a very intense time in my life. I didn't report him because he apologized the next day, but I didn't really take in the severity of what happened only after I left the hospital so I wouldn't have reported him at the time either way. But I should have, I guess.

I connect with a lot of Cancers and Leos as well so that makes sense.

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

As I've already said, ALL posts in this thread MUST be astrological. I just moved a non-astrological discussion on rape to Hot Topics. Please go to the other thread if you want to continue that line of discussion. This one is ONLY for astrological responses to the OP's chart and question.

Redirecting again,
Osamenor