Why didn't this relationship happen?

AMOR

It was a 6 month relationship. On October 3, everything got mixed up with a lie and it wasn't the same as before. Why do you think we were together? Why didn't this relationship happen? i m taurus my karma point conj him sun

i0Vf666 - Imgur.png
astro_61gw_eee_melisa_bulut.73339.268075.png
astro_621gw_eee_melisa_bulut.73233.268066.png
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

3 oct transits
astro_621gw_eee_melisa_bulut.73929.268075.png

Osamenor

Staff member
The relationship did happen. It lasted six months.

If you're really asking why it ended, you've told us that, too: a lie. Someone lied to the other (you didn't say whether it was you or him) and that broke the other person's trust. Naturally, that kind of thing would end a relationship, even if other parts of it have been going well.

Synastry does not say if you have a relationship. It does not say how long the relationship, if you have one, lasts. It just shows the overall dynamics the two of you would have if you have a relationship.

A birth chart may also provide some sense of what would motivate a person to lie to their partner, if they do. But it doesn't tell us if they will, would, or did.

AMOR

İlişki gerçekleşti. Altı ay sürdü.

Gerçekten neden bittiğini soruyorsan, bize bunu da söyledin: bir yalan. Biri diğerine yalan söyledi (siz mi yoksa o mu olduğunu söylemediniz) ve bu, diğer kişinin güvenini kırdı. Doğal olarak, bu tür şeyler, ilişkinin diğer kısımları iyi gidiyor olsa bile, bir ilişkiyi bitirirdi.

Synastry, bir ilişkiniz olup olmadığını söylemez. Varsa, ilişkinin ne kadar sürdüğünü söylemez. Sadece bir ilişkiniz varsa ikinizin sahip olacağı genel dinamikleri gösterir.

Bir doğum haritası, bir kişiyi eşine yalan söylemesi için neyin motive edeceği konusunda da bir fikir verebilir. Ama bize yapacaklarını, yapacaklarını veya yapacaklarını söylemez.
he said.Is this lie because of uranus and neptune square to venusand mercury? I was wondering why we were together. Or is the relationship karmic? tenks comment

BlackStar

Your Sun conjuncts his Moon, so you both felt strongly.
His chart shows a grand cross (square of 4 planets)
His sun is not strongly placed. (1) His sun in Cancer opposes Neptune. This combination shows the tendency to either lie, or be attracted in situations/people where things are not clear. (2) His sun in Cancer squares moon in Aries, which moon also squares Neptune. The element of confusion, or lies, is strong. This sun moon placement shows that his mother may be loud/dynamic/stronger than his father. People with this square follow a pattern of conflict in relations, like he needs extra effort to have harmony with women.

Your sun in taurus gives him stability. But you have saturn conjunct your sun, which may give him mixed messages as to your affection.

There are so many charts and so much to say. If I were you, I'd "study" things he said and did, and would let time get him more confident and more mature. Again, his Neptune affecting sun and moon does not give him confidence. He needs to work with his strength.

AMOR

Your Sun conjuncts his Moon, so you both felt strongly.
His chart shows a grand cross (square of 4 planets)
His sun is not strongly placed. (1) His sun in Cancer opposes Neptune. This combination shows the tendency to either lie, or be attracted in situations/people where things are not clear. (2) His sun in Cancer squares moon in Aries, which moon also squares Neptune. The element of confusion, or lies, is strong. This sun moon placement shows that his mother may be loud/dynamic/stronger than his father. People with this square follow a pattern of conflict in relations, like he needs extra effort to have harmony with women.

Your sun in taurus gives him stability. But you have saturn conjunct your sun, which may give him mixed messages as to your affection.

There are so many charts and so much to say. If I were you, I'd "study" things he said and did, and would let time get him more confident and more mature. Again, his Neptune affecting sun and moon does not give him confidence. He needs to work with his strength.
I forgave his lie, however hard it was, and gave him another chance. I expected him to be attentive to this relationship, but he did not. There was no extra effort for me for the relationship. because his fire element is low. Although he had a lot of things to do, he didn't. What more could I do? For these reasons, I broke up with this reckless person. now i see he has a heavy traffic on his instagram :) he never saw his father. died before he was born