Why did nothing come of this?

seekinghelp

Last summer I unexpectedly met someone and quickly developed a crush. We flirted for months but nothing ever came of it. I did give him my number because I was sure he was interested, but he never messaged me and didn't mention it when he saw me again. At that time I was pretty sure we were both attracted to each other.

The chart I'm posting is from the first time we met/interacted. Does it show why nothing developed? The moon was in an applying trine to his main significator, but I see that Mars in Virgo would receive me, Venus, by fall. Perhaps he was never interested, just friendly.

EDITED TO ADD a new chart asking "Why did nothing come of this?". I'll keep the first meeting chart here for additional context.

Why did nothing come of this? :
horoscope-chart4def-700__current_transits_10-2-2024_21-37.png

First meeting:
horoscope-chart4def-700__radix_7-8-2023_10-52.png

Last edited:

MarinaFFF

I think the answer is simple.
He saw already someone else.
The first thing I noticed was his Mars on the 12th house cusps.
A planet on a house cusps wants to make a statement, it’s like the Universe wants to tell you “he look over here!”.

12th house the house of secrets And what‘s been hidden from the querent.
He obviously had something to hide from you.
Digging in deeper…
Mars in Virgo exalts Mercury ánd in the sign of Mercury, that’s pretty tight, and guess who is going to conjunct with Mars…
But you (the Moon) is going to prohibit that aspect.
So I think the other one (Mercury) find out about you (the phone number) and you caused some problems between them.
But you brought them also together again. When he explained the phone number and said he never replied to you, I guess.
Moon translate the light from Mercury to Sun.

At that time I was pretty sure we were both attracted to each other.
Yes he was attracted to you, Venus has day co rulership over the sign Virgo.
He loved the flirt, but his mind was with Mercury (the other).
A love at far distance or in college (Mercury Lord 9).

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, there.
If you want to post a chart for a particular event, like here when you first interacted, then the question and the chart you posted here need to be put in the Electional and Event Forum.

If you would like this to be a horary question, then you need to constuct a chart for moment the question came to you or alternately you can useng the time stamp for your original post at the top of this thread.

seekinghelp

Hi, there.
If you want to post a chart for a particular event, like here when you first interacted, then the question and the chart you posted here need to be put in the Electional and Event Forum.

If you would like this to be a horary question, then you need to constuct a chart for moment the question came to you or alternately you can useng the time stamp for your original post at the top of this thread.
Hi, thank you. I thought I had read that first event charts could be used as horary. In any case, here is the chart using the time stamp for this question, per your recommendation.

horoscope-chart4def__current_transits_10-2-2024_21-37.png

seekinghelp

I think the answer is simple.
He saw already someone else.
The first thing I noticed was his Mars on the 12th house cusps.
A planet on a house cusps wants to make a statement, it’s like the Universe wants to tell you “he look over here!”.

12th house the house of secrets And what‘s been hidden from the querent.
He obviously had something to hide from you.
Digging in deeper…
Mars in Virgo exalts Mercury ánd in the sign of Mercury, that’s pretty tight, and guess who is going to conjunct with Mars…
But you (the Moon) is going to prohibit that aspect.
So I think the other one (Mercury) find out about you (the phone number) and you caused some problems between them.
But you brought them also together again. When he explained the phone number and said he never replied to you, I guess.
Moon translate the light from Mercury to Sun.

Yes he was attracted to you, Venus has day co rulership over the sign Virgo.
He loved the flirt, but his mind was with Mercury (the other).
A love at far distance or in college (Mercury Lord 9).
You mean he was/is in a relationship? It seems like the most obvious answer but I didn't want to believe it because of how he had been flirting.

MarinaFFF

You mean he was/is in a relationship? It seems like the most obvious answer but I didn't want to believe it because of how he had been flirting.
I think he was or there was another “candidate”, because you (the Moon) gave him some problems to conjunct with Mercury and than you ”helped” them to connect again. Apparently the concurrent (you) made him (the Sun) sexy and attractive again in her eyes. For moon bringing the light from Mercury to his Sun.

My experience the best flirts are with the ones in relationships. Fire on gasoline.

MarinaFFF

Election and events are future horoscopes. What is the best time for this and that…
This chart can be used as “Does it show why nothing developed? “

seekinghelp

I think he was or there was another “candidate”, because you (the Moon) gave him some problems to conjunct with Mercury and than you ”helped” them to connect again. Apparently the concurrent (you) made him (the Sun) sexy and attractive again in her eyes. For moon bringing the light from Mercury to his Sun.

My experience the best flirts are with the ones in relationships. Fire on gasoline.
Cool..I'm so glad I could help them hahah. 😐

IleneK

Premium Member
Election and events are future horoscopes. What is the best time for this and that…
This chart can be used as “Does it show why nothing developed? “

My understanding is that a horary chart is a chart for the time of the question. An event chart is a chart for an event--any event.
Today the original poster asked the question, "Why did nothing come of this [past event]?

So the chart for time of that past event cannot be a horary chart for the question asked today.
You can answer a lot about the question from the event chart, the actual meeting, about what may have gone wrong. But you are describing an event chart.

seekinghelp

My understanding is that a horary chart is a chart for the time of the question. An event chart is a chart for an event--any event.
Today the original poster asked the question, "Why did nothing come of this [past event]?

So the chart for time of that past event cannot be a horary chart for the question asked today.
You can answer a lot about the question from the event chart, the actual meeting, about what may have gone wrong. But you are describing an event chart.

Thank you for explaining. I've edited my post to add a current chart, if you're so inclined.

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member

That is correct.

Thank you for explaining. I've edited my post to add a current chart, if you're so inclined.

Is that the chart of the moment you posted the chart, or the chart of the moment you decided to make this a horary question?

To be a horary chart, it has to be cast for when you decided to make it a horary question. Since you intended to make this a horary question when you started this topic, it would have to be cast for when you started this topic, or before, to be the correct horary chart.

seekinghelp

That is correct.

Is that the chart of the moment you posted the chart, or the chart of the moment you decided to make this a horary question?

To be a horary chart, it has to be cast for when you decided to make it a horary question. Since you intended to make this a horary question when you started this topic, it would have to be cast for when you started this topic, or before, to be the correct horary chart.
Yes, that is what I did per Ilene's suggestion. I used the timestamp for this post.

aqualovebot

I don;t think there's someone else but I also don't think the feelings are very deep either. Your moon and Venus and if I'm correct that this is heterosexual he's Saturn and the sun. Saturn is exalting Venus - he's very sexually attracted to you but that could also means he just wants a woman. The chart seems to second this because the part of him that wants to mate, and is the companion piece to venus is the sun and that is it's detriment. It could be that he just wants you because he's feeling bad about himself. You however I think is in the same boat - it really seems like both of you just want each other sexually. Venus is in Saturn domicile so it's less about wanting to just have sex versus just really wanting to be intimate with him - main problem is that you are exalting yourself so you may be blowing what seems to be just sexual attraction into actual feelings.

seekinghelp

I don;t think there's someone else but I also don't think the feelings are very deep either. Your moon and Venus and if I'm correct that this is heterosexual he's Saturn and the sun. Saturn is exalting Venus - he's very sexually attracted to you but that could also means he just wants a woman. The chart seems to second this because the part of him that wants to mate, and is the companion piece to venus is the sun and that is it's detriment. It could be that he just wants you because he's feeling bad about himself. You however I think is in the same boat - it really seems like both of you just want each other sexually. Venus is in Saturn domicile so it's less about wanting to just have sex versus just really wanting to be intimate with him - main problem is that you are exalting yourself so you may be blowing what seems to be just sexual attraction into actual feelings.
Interesting analysis. I will say I disagree with the last sentence. I don't have feelings for him because I don't know much about him. It's really mostly physical attraction on my end too.