Why did he stop talking to me?

quest

Hello everyone I am doing a horary consultation and I would like some help.

I have a friend with whom I had a very special connection, although ı liked him we remained friends.

Since I had to leave my country 9 years ago we havent seen each other since then. He stopped talking to me 2 years ago with no explanation. During that time we started having pretty crazy intuitions of each others life and vivid dreams, which I thought could be a reason why he ghosted me but I am not sure.

I see my significator mercury is in house 5 which shows some feelings for him, but his significator jupiter is in house 8. Did he stop talking to me cause of the distance?

I also asked if we Will reach me back and I see jupiter in motion to mercury, which I would think it means that he Will contact me. Is that correct?

Also if he will contact me is there a way to know when or how long Will it take until that happens?

Thanks

Attachments

• Horary.png
    Horary.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 36

prasanna_1978

Your friend, 11th house lord is moon,and Antscia point of the moon in Taurus 9th house,i dont think he avoids you ,because of long distance traveled and life pattern changed so avoided

nothing special

quest

Your friend, 11th house lord is moon,and Antscia point of the moon in Taurus 9th house,i dont think he avoids you ,because of long distance traveled and life pattern changed so avoided

nothing special
Yes but I moved away 9 years ago if he had to stop talking to me he would have done that by then. And he is clearly reading and ignoring my messages. And I don't see him just as a friend so I would say 7th house?

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I do like him as more than just a friend which is why I am using the 7th house
I think you'd use the fifth house as his significator then. He's more of a crush than a serious Seventh House relationship.

Fifth house makes sense. Your significator, Mercury, is in the fifth house, the house signifying him. Pluto is his co-significator, also in the fifth house. You're applying to a conjunction with Pluto. To me, this suggests some sort of intensity in your relationship and communication.

His significator, Saturn, is in your sixth house/his second house. Your co-significator, the Moon, is in your twelfth house applying to a wide opposition with Saturn at 10º. Moon in the twelfth house shows your confusion and worry about his lack of communication with you.

What I see is that he could be building his finances right now, since he is in his second house. Perhaps with Pluto in his house, he's going through a transformation, which may require some space from the friendship. With Mercury applying to a conjunction with Pluto at 6º, there's also the possibility that he finds your friendship intense, which might be too much for him if he's not very Plutonian. His co-significator, Pluto, does receive you, Mercury, by Face, which is somewhat positive.

Have you tried reaching out to him again?