Why am I attracted to substance abusers and borderline personality disorder?

mizz

i have pisces in 7th house of relationships and its ruler neptune in 5th house of romance, and my whole life has been loaded with liars and deceptive lovers...

:s
picture.php

i have pisces in 7th house of relationships and its ruler neptune in 5th house of romance, and my whole life has been loaded with liars and deceptive lovers...

:s
picture.php

NEPTUNE DEFINITION ‑ KEYWORDS;

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, ­sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

Rules Drugs of all types , alcohol, tobacco, heroin, ether & anaesthetic, Gas lighting. Anything elusive, water has to be put in pipes.

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!"

True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

Ascendant ‑ sun and mc in pisces ‑ or neptune in the 1st house
rules pituitary gland, feet, and sleeping rhythms. bad aspects may cause sleep disorders, such as insomnia.

All pisceans need an escape route!
(think about it, ruled by the twelfth house, the house of isolation, secrets, the unconscious)

Pisces generally always seem to answer a question with a question!

There is a higher and lower vibrational energy when talking of outer planets and obviously I have taken the middle ground. There will ultimately be more variations, interpretations that I have written and any senior member with additional information is invited to comment and refine and tweak this information. I would prefer it to be ‘collective’ rather than my personal subjective views, taken from years of studying, experience and attending seminars

Mr stellium

Hello
I would love any feedback about why most of my partners have been substance abusers and or people with borderline personality disorder (psych. problem involving impulsive traits, intense moods, rejections and fear of rejection, etc).
My current partner has both. Astrologer 50 has written that
When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
That's helpful. My partner is Pisces-Scorpio-Virgo.
My Sun is trine Neptune, Mars is oppose Neptune, and ruler of my 7th is in my 12th house====those would match his Pisces Sun, and also hint at people with substance abuse or psych. problems. Mars is also oppose the Moon, perhaps indicating emotional problems? The ruler of the 7th is also a few degrees away from directly opposing the 7th house Aquarius.
I attached my chart. Any other indicators about why I would attract water signs. or attract sub. abusers or psych. problems would be helpful.
Thank you
Melisa
You are Sun/Cancer/12th (Asc ruler), and the type of partners you attract are described by Saturn/Capricorn/6th (or 12th from 7th by derived houses). Both planets are tightly opposed. Your relationships are therefore problematic. This causes you to be restricted or confined (12th house).

melisa

Hi
Mr Stellium wrote
You are Sun/Cancer/12th (Asc ruler), and the type of partners you attract are described by Saturn/Capricorn/6th (or 12th from 7th by derived houses). Both planets are tightly opposed. Your relationships are therefore problematic. This causes you to be restricted or confined (12th house).
-----Thank you----My Sun is in the 11th and Saturn opposes it in the 5th house. I'm wondering why the type of partners I attract are described by Saturn (cause Sat is in the 5th or maybe since it is the traditional ruler of my 7th Aquarius. I am unsure what 12th from 7th by derived houses means. Yes I have problematic relationships!!!

Astrologer50 wrote
saturn opposite these two suggests feelings of being unloved in childhood and having a cautious reserved affectional nature and having to endure financial hardships to.Plus, as waybread stated, Moon conj Neptune is emotional disillusionment and wearing rose tinted glasses, also connected to mother and occastionally eating disorders....
----Yes I had a negative connection to my late mother, and an eating disorder. Also obsessive compulsive, perhaps related to the Mercury in the 12th as you noted (plus it squares Neptune). Yes I felt unloved in childhood and my cautious nature may also draw me to sub. abusers and psych. problem-people.....I try to balance out their impulsive craziness.

Claire19 wrote
Moon conjunct Neptune is in the 3rd and some of your friends are probably those who you perceive as needing rescue or who are addicted, especially females. A sibling perhaps has substance problems or your neighbour??
-----Yes my partner and some of my friends are addicted. I feel attached to them by trying to "help" them. Yes 2 siblings are also alcoholics...neighbors possibly!!!

I hope I can harness the energy of the Chiron in the 7th and the Moon conjunct Neptune to focus on healing rather than focusing on wounding and getting wounded. Also with the Sat oppose Sun, maybe focus on using the positive side of that-----loyalty and hopefully stability.

Thank you
Melisa