Who will win F1 2021?

Sorrowful

The battle this year is Max Verstappen vs Lewis Hamilton,Max and his team seam to be strong this year,but will be enough to take the 8th champ from the hands of Lewis?

I'm fan of Hamilton,fensi88 if you are interested,post your prediction.

Sorrowful

I think both questions giving the same result,if you like make chart for Will hamilton win 8th champ? So if not,means Max will do.

fensi88

I cast the chart for question "Will Hamilton win?"
Chart data: 21 July 2021 4:45pm 20e28 44n49 time zone= -2 ASC=9Sag28

As you are Hamilton fan he is represent with ASC ruler Ju rx, his opponents are represent with DSC ruler Mercury.
First I noticed that ASC is in conjunction with South Node. Ivy Jacobson says that, “Any planet or angle in the same degree as the Nodes points to a catastrophe, casualty, fatality or tragedy." Next, ASC is in conjunction with fixed star Antares which is about closing down and cycle ending. So, I think Hamilton will not win this year.

fensi88

Please post chart or data for your question "will Verstappen win?" and then we will see. In that case Verstappen be represent with 7th house ruler because you do not like him to win!

Sorrowful

Post data or chart for that moment!

astro-2gw-will-max-verstappen-win-the-f1-champ-78184.jpg

This is the horary chart i did.:joyful:

fensi88

As you do not like Verstappen to win he is reresent with DSC ruler Mars. His oponents are reresented with Venus, ASC ruler. Venus is faster then Mars, which is important for F1 sport, and is in house of Joy and dignities are in favour of the Venus, so according to these testimonies Verstappen will not win.
But, if we use modern ruler Verstappen is represent with Pluto whis is on the cusp of the 10th house/success, that means success is under his control, so according to that he might be the winner. Next, Moon has trine with Pluto one more testimony that he might be the winner. But I am not sure, usually we do not use modern ruler, so we will see if this will work.

Sorrowful

So,two predictions different that say to us that neither hamilton or verstappen will win,but finally max has some luck more,it will be close finally.

acuariano0377

Max V. in his natal chart Sun trine Jupiter is a promise of a champion. In this year he has the return of Jupiter in the aquarium. He has an advantage in the championship against his rivals.

Lewis Hamilton in his natal chart is Sol conjuncion Jupiter and is multiple champion. I think Lewis is possibly asc Pisces because of his actions against racism and inclusion. Mars in the ascendant giving it competitive and aggressive spirit.
In his current Solar Rev. Mars is exiled in square Saturn. I think that will play against his chances.

regards!

Sorrowful

They crashed together.I think may hamilton's health is affected from covid? Or the team know it's not their year to win another champ in a row?

If we look the charts of the both teams,who wins?

Last edited:

Sorrowful

Fensi88,what if someone isn't fan of these two and will ask chart who will get the champ? And what is your own prediction,you are a fan of one of them?

Last edited:

fensi88

In this type of question Frawley in his book "Sports Astrology" suggest: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC. That planet describes/represents winning player.
When I read your question I cast the chart:
15 Oct 2021 TZ = -2.0 9.5600 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=8Can27
Lord 10 is Ju rx and first planet that aspect it is Mars. Mars in Horary Astrology reresent young man from 18 to 30 age.
Now Verstappen, Hamilton and Bottas are first 3 drivers in F1 Driver Standings. Verstappen is 24 age, Hamilton 36 age, Bottas 32 age, so, I think Verstappen will win.