Who was that man with HER?

SMB

Today morning when I was going for a walk.....I saw this lady whom I know....she was in the backseat of the bike....a man in the driver's seat...probably dropping her off to her work.....Who was that Man?

Her father? Father-like person? brother? cousin? relative? friend? neighbour? husband / partner?

The answer to which I might know when I bump into her next time......until then...I hope horary answers my question :D

Attachments

• Man.png
    Man.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 16

IleneK

Premium Member
Well look at your question, we need to start with, "Who was that woman?"
We have to know that woman's relationship with you in order to know which house to assign to her.

Is she a friend, an acquaintance?

Do you have a romantic interest in her so that you want to know if she is involved with this man on the bike?

Osamenor

Staff member
If she's just a friend, nothing more, what does the identity of the man you saw with her have to do with you?

For a horary chart to be valid, the question has to be asked by someone with a clear personal stake in the matter. It also has to be a question you can't get an answer to through mundane means. In the case of your friend, there's a perfectly easy, mundane way to get that question answered: ask her.

Ukpoohbear

I definitely think horsey questions can still be asked even if not personally involving yourself. You would include yourself in the ascendant.

I also do not think that horary has a setting that automatically stops it from working if you can’t get an answer from mundane means - this sounds more like humans imprinting morals on to horsey. If that is the case, they say ‘I do not agree,’ and not give the impression horary would stop working because you believe that.

The Everqueen

I definitely think horsey questions can still be asked even if not personally involving yourself. You would include yourself in the ascendant.

If the person asking the question is not involved then they can be left out completely and give the person asked about the Ascendant. The only thing with these sorts of questions is you may well get an answer but the chances are it can't be verified so you're still left wondering.

Ukpoohbear

If the person asking the question is not involved then they can be left out completely and give the person asked about the Ascendant. The only thing with these sorts of questions is you may well get an answer but the chances are it can't be verified so you're still left wondering.

You are the one asking the question so you include yourself in the question, so you are the first house. That is your involvement.